1351/For Cybertron

From Transformers: The Dark Eras MUSH Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
For Cybertron
Date of Scene: 10 November 2019
Location: Iacon - Central
Synopsis: Optimus addresses the planet from Trion Square in Iacon.
Cast of Characters: Prowl, Optimus Prime, Swivel, First Aid, Repugnus, Healthpoint, Ravage, Starlock, Juris, 140, Skyshredder


Prowl has posed:
    Today, Autobots and Iaconian civilians alike have gathered in Trion Square, one of the busiest marketplaces in the city-state, to hear Optimus Prime address not only his people, but all of Cybertron.

    Every imaginable news and media outlet is here, with their camera drones hovering around the temporary platform that has been set up in the center, presumably from which the Prime was to speak.

    Some of Optimus' top commanders, including Prowl, are standing near said platform, watching--making sure no one tries anything stupid. And of course, in case the Decepticons decide to try anything...

Starlock has posed:
     Speaking of Stupid.. Starlock's not on Protoform sitting duty today! (Thank Primus..) Instead she's hear to listen to the address like most people, the thought of needing to be ready encase some sort of freak medical emergency is there in her mind, and she does her emergency supplies in her subspace ready if so, but honestly? She's just here to enjoy herself.

     Starlock would let out a low whistle. "Know I expected everyone and their Amica to be out here but geez." she'd murmur.

Ravage has posed:
If the Autobots, for one moment, believe that a gathering like this won't draw the attention of Decepticon forces, then they are either dillusional, naive, or ...several other things that can all be summed up in one simple word.

Autobot!

This, of course, means Ravage is there, the Intel operative masked in the shadows, his own cloaking systems engaged so he can just observe from his vantage point while casually marking those present in the area.

First Aid has posed:
First Aid even emerges from medical today to see what all the commotion is. The medic goes to shuffle over to stand next to Starlock, looking around. "Quite a crowd today." He comments, looking around to keep an optic on all the people coming and going.

Swivel has posed:
Swivel isn't down among the crowd. Instead she's positioned herself on a small balcony jutting out from one of the shops that has a good view of the square. It gives her a chance to survey the crowds, but she's not so far or high up that she can't monitor the nuance and details of the people who have come. She's interested in the faces and body language of those about. However, she also can't help but keep looking up and around at the buildings in the area. But it's not just her sights which are keen, as her other sharp senses are employed to try and catch anything amiss.

Roadbuster (140) has posed:
Roadbuster is most likely near wherever Impactor and any other Wreckers would be at the gathering. No doubt looking like the motley crew their known to be even if part of the rep is fantisized by Fistirons logs that float around the datanet. The only real questions except to those that truly know, which parts are real or exaggeration.

Healthpoint has posed:
     Healthpoint has a bit of an idol complex or something when it comes to Optimus Prime. She made sure she got a good spot in the crowd. It has been a while since she saw Optimus in person...not since they engaged a bunch of drones that had either gone haywire or were being controlled by someone. And she had punched herself in the arm with her needles.

     So, while she -is- excited to be here and to see Optimus, she kind of hopes she isn't noticed. Sure, it's a big crowd and Optimus is unlikely to even see her in the crowd, but paranoia makes her worry that she might be seen and he might remember. Of course, she still stays pretty close to the other medics.

Skyshredder has posed:
     Skyshredder meanwhile is working security! Sure, she thinks it will be neat to see Optimus, but it is still pretty likely that someone will cause trouble. So, the big femme is stomping around in her robot form, her Autobot badge and her weapons quite visible to deter any troublemakers. Her enhanced senses make her even more appropriate for the job.

Optimus Prime has posed:
    In the background, before making his grand entrance, Optimus Prime paces back and forth. Three paces left. Three paces right. Waiting for the signal for him to make his grand entrance. "I am a soldier. Not a diplomat." His deep voice and words were low, so no one could hear.

    When the signal comes to him from the side of the platform, Optimus Prime simply nods once. His chassis and armor shines, an advantage to returning home from his trip away. His receptors scan the crowd before he appears, and takes in what this means to everyone present, and those watching on monitors. It was one crystal moment in time, frozen into memory.

    Clang. Clang. Clang...Optimus Prime walks up onto the stage, and raises his right hand, waving to everyone out in the crowd, and those watching who were not present. He moves to the centre of the platform, and takes a moment to absorb what he was seeing and hearing. A dramatic pause before beginning.

Prowl has posed:
    When Prime emerges, the crowd quickly quiets. Was it his appearance, or his mere presence? There was just something about it that commanded respect. All optics are on him, waiting expectantly for him to say something--anything they might hope to hear from the Prime. Something to reinforce their faith in his character as someone who would not fall back on the ways of the old lineage. The ways of the ones who preceded him.

    Prowl remains where his, keeping his sensors primed for any unusual activity but at the same time making note of familiar faces in the crowd.

Starlock has posed:
     Starlock looks over to First Aid and a smile instantly grows on her face, both because she is happy to see him, and to reassure him everything would be okay. "Can say that again.. " Without much thought of it, Starlock reaches over over and wraps her pinky finger around First aid's.

     Starlock would look up to the stage when she heard the murmurs of those around her as the crowds voices lowered as Optimus came out, she made note of Healthpoint, and with her free hand, gave a small wave to her.

Ravage has posed:
Ah, there's the big mech now... Ravage turns his attention from the mingling Autobots to Prime and studies him, perhaps just...verifying that yes, indeed, it is Prime. Once that confirmation is set in, he considers a moment...before spying Swivel off on a balcony overlooking things.

Hmm... A tempting target, yes... He hops his way from his perch to settle in not too far away from the more solitary-minded Autobot, though keeps well hidden still.

For now, at least.

First Aid has posed:
First Aid isn't too worried that everything will be okay. Hes just quiet in crowds. He wraps his pinky around Starlocks in return, tilting his head at her in what might be a smile. He does like the minibot's company. When Prime comes out, he watches him quietly with the look of speople who is always in awe in the presence of a prime. He nods to Healthpoint as well as he continues to watch quietly.

Swivel has posed:
Swivel only briefly glances towards the Prime when he makes his entrance, before she goes back to scanning the crowd and any dark corners nearby. She keeps a mental note of positions of people she knows. And the people who have been previously identified as disruptive. There are a lot of moving pieces, and it takes a lot of processing power to track it all. But multitasking is one of Swivel's fortes.

While turning her head to get a better view, she hears something as the crowd hushes. Something that doesn't fit into the din she expects as people settle. She turns her head in very subtle increments, listening intently.

Roadbuster (140) has posed:
Roadbuster may be one of the few to not immediately go quiet as he's talking with the Jumpstarter twins, "Could've caught em if the two egos weren't in the way. Why thinking making a new missile for the occasion, something with a net. Or just a big stun hammer." As the rest of the crowd goes silent he turns his full attention to the stage as the big bot steps up.

Juris has posed:
Filtering in an uncharacteristic several breems late is Rodion's ex-district attorney. The obsidian colored SWAT rotary hovers over Trion Square momentarily before protoforming and landing quietly on the ground near the back of the crowd.

Maybe Optimus will recognize the helicopter, from his younger days as captain of the police force in Rodion. If he does, he might not be surprised about the dilatory arrival, despite it's singularity. Prowl might be. The former DA never arrived late for anything... unless it was intentional.

Arms folded tightly, visor and mask extended, the dark colored rotary surveys Optimus' every movement, all the way up to the podium, demeanor exuding skepticism.

Prime had left, he'd come back shortly, left again, and now supposedly had returned for good. Was this the kind of dedication the Autobots deserved to have, especially at such a time as this?

A quiet scoff escapes the Rodion's ex-DA, as she watches the likes of Healthpoint and others. Everyone always soaked up all his words mindlessly, regardless of what they were.

Healthpoint has posed:
     Healthpoint waves back to Starlock and First Aid as they greet her, then turns her attention back to the stage as Optimus appears. She goes quiet when the rest of the crowd does and just watches and listens to what he might say. Yes, it is just as Juris thinks. Healthpoint will likely soak up anything he says.

Skyshredder has posed:
     As the crowd goes quiet Skyshredder stops her stommping about and just starts scanning the crowd. She looks a bit confused at an unusual feeling she gets from the area around Swivel, but with so many other EM signatures around she can't quite pinpoint where it is coming from. Or even if it is an actual anomalous signature and not just some kind of echo. But, since she is looking that way, she waves to Swivel.

Optimus Prime has posed:
    The silence that envelop Optimus Prime was incredible. Optimus lowers his arm, and looks out at the crowd and if he could smile, he would. They were there, hanging on his every word. It was a moment that Optimus would remember for his entire existance. Looking at the Autobots that were closest to him, each and every one of them he takes a moment to nod in respect.

    Prowl is first. Then, in no particular order, Starlock with First Aid, nearby. Ravage, although, Prime doesn't actually see Ravage. He suspects that the master of stealth was probably there. His instincts were firing.

    Next, his video receptors move over the area that Swivel was at. Roadbuster and the Wreckers, of course. Then, Healthpoint, and those near her. Skyshreddar, working security. A nod of respect and appreciation for his service. Last, Optimus does indeed recognize the chopter, Juris, and with one last nod at him, Optimus prepares to speak.

"My Fellow Cybertronians." His voice is deep. Steady. Calming. Powerful. It was always one of his underestimated talents. "Thank you for taking the time out of your day to be here for my arrival back." Short and succinct. "I see all of you out here today, and it is a reminder of what it means to be one of you. While I was away on a mission to preserve our unique society, I admit I found myself missing this planet, and you, the people of Cybertron."

    There was a small pause for effect as Optimus readies his next words. "Each and every one of us has a duty to one another to preserve our freedoms, our culture, and our way of life. We all have strengths and abilities to help one another get through even the toughest times." Prime looks out at the audience, and directly into the cameras, letting everyone know he is talking directly to them and only them.

    "I am proud to serve the beings of Cybertron to the best of my ability, as I am sure each and every one of you do. Always remember to look after one another, be there to help in whatever way your gifts allow, and stay loyal to the spirit of justice and freedom for all Cybertronians."

    "It is good to be home."

Prowl has posed:
    Prowl notes Juris' arrival as well, and yeah, he noticed that scoff. He also knows why that scoff happened. He sighs internally. Typical. But his attention is diverted as he catches sight of Swivel on that balcony, looking as if she's focused on something else. << Ensign, is something amiss? >> he queries to her comms, as applause begins after Prime mentions that it's good to be home. Quietly at first though, in case he wasn't planning on pausing there.

    He is listening to the speech, though. Really.

Roadbuster (140) has posed:
Roadbuster listens to the speech and nods as Prime goes all out. Though to be honest Buster is used to these speeches. He just accepts that he's home which changes little as theres still a war going on. So its just life as usual, least there doesn't seem to be something stupid like a sniper dot in the background.

Swivel has posed:
Swivel isn't fully listening to the content of Optimus words' just that he is speaking. She can always watch the footage later to get the full impact of the speech. Instincitvely, she's placed her back to a wall. She sees Skyshredder, also seeming to be searching for something. She gives the large femme a wave in turn, and then tilts her head roughly in the direction she heard something move.

<<"Not sure, sir. Heard some movement that didn't come from the streets. Could be nothing. Could be trouble. To early to put out alerts.">>

Ravage has posed:
"You're a sharp one," Ravage offers to Swivel in a hushed tone, not quite dropping cloak in spite of his banter. "You can keep calm... I'm simply watching. Besides, we wouldn't want Prime's glorious return to be marred by a bloodbath, would we?"

He settles in on the balcony where Swivel can undoubtedly see the distortion and shimmer the cloak has up close. "I can see why they like him. He tells them exactly what they want to hear... Idealistic. Noble. A proper Prime... and their glorious savior's return is always news that sways the masses, isn't it."

Starlock has posed:
     Starlock has a smile on her face, as she leans against First Aid as she listens... She Does catch the glance form Optimus though, her finials twitching slightly upward, maybe in acknowledgment? She was unaware of the trouble that was likely to be brewing with Ravage, least for now.. She's content and nothings blowing up, (Yet) so, she's happy.

First Aid has posed:
First Aid also nods his head, fully focused on Optimus Prime. His optics brighten in a bit of hero worship. That is a mech of legend, right here in the same room as him. Did he just look in his direction? Oh yes he did. He shuffles back a bit but is still just beaming and watching.

Juris has posed:
Juris partially pays attention to the speech, inwardly evaluating as Prime works his magic spell over the crowd. Unlike everyone else, the rotary is immune, or so likes to think so. Arms still folded, the ex-DA remains skeptical. Sure, he could say that he missed Cybertron all he wanted, but was he going to follow up on those charismatic words with action? Only time would tell.

Then, Swivel seems to be on the lookout for something. "<Swivel, status report.>"

A pause. "<Is Skyshredder the only one working security?>"

Healthpoint has posed:
     Optimus looks toward Healthpoint and her green optics widen in surprise before she offers a nervous smile and a small salute while at the same time trying to avoid further attention.

     Healthpoint claps enthusiastically (but not overly so, she just isn't the type) when Optimus finishes speaking. Even though it wasn't the most original of speeches, just knowing that he is around once more, lending his strength to the troops. She certainly feels more at ease knowing he is around. Especially since if he isn't...that means -Prowl- is in charge. Of course, she is focused on the speaker and doesn't realize that anything is amiss.

Repugnus has posed:
Repugnus has been watching the area for anything suspicious. His fist tightens around a personally constructed shank. He's half-listening t Prime's speech, but more-so to the crowd itself and anywhere one might hide, <<Nah>> he radios Juris, <<I've been scouting the area myself.>>

Skyshredder has posed:
     Skyshredder glances over as Prime speaks. She's only recently indoctrinated, so she doesn't end up applauding like others here. But, she has to admit he has a nice voice and seems pretty genuine in his words. Which is good since Deadlock puts some pretty bad notions in her head while she was chomping on him on the shores of the Mithril Sea.

     Her gaze soon returns to Swivel and the area around her. She hears the radio chatter and starts focusing her EM sensors. <"Do I get to chomp someone?"> she asks over the comm, a little too enthusiastically.

Optimus Prime has posed:
    Optimus Prime stands in front of the crowd, and feels several emotions. It was good to be home. The thing that made his speeches and his orders so believable and followable, was his passion, and the veracity of his words. Optimus truly believed everything he said. It was truth in a whole new level. A beacon for everyone to follow. Lead by Example, at the highest levels.

Noticing the stress a few Autobots were showing, Optimus decides to wrap up his appearance quicker than he might have. After all, he did not want anyone here today getting caught in any crossfire. He knew he was now a target again, and did not want casualties on his conscience.

    "Thank you, everyone, for coming today, and making my day memorable. Please, stay safe, be considerate for one another, and take care of yourself and others. Know this. I will strive to end this war decisively and as soon as possible. For Cybertron!"

    With that, Optimus raises his right hand again, and salutes the crowd in the traditional way. Next, his eyes look over at Prowl and the security team, and nods, letting him know where he was going next. The exit.

Repugnus has posed:
'Justice' is an interpretable concept, and to Repugnus, justice is whatever is required to get the job done. 'Freedom' Something even an afthole like himself embraced the Autobot cause for. "For Cybertron!" Repugnus mouths quietly.

Roadbuster (140) has posed:
Its obvious who the loudest here can be as a united, "FOR CYBERTRON! WRECK AND RULE!" No doubt all the Wreckers are yelling it out. Well cept maybe Impactor and a few others. Roadbuster claps a few of his pals on the back, "Well to Maccs like old times?"

Swivel has posed:
Swivel reaches up to scratch her nose, her bulky forearm overing her muth momentarily. "You're bold." She then turns to look over her shoulder and around. Her optics grow dark as Swivel looks for a nearby heat signature. "I'm perfectly calm, only because I know you can be reasonable. Neither of us want violence. But..." Swivel pauses, knowing that there are several people keeping tabs on her. And to seen to be talking to thin air would alert people. "You've come. You saw. You should leave, because in just a moment I will report your presence. I won't lie for your sake. If you are still here in a few clicks after that, I will also report your exact position. I do hope you get out, though." There is definitely something weary in her optics, and a downward tug at her mouth forming a frown.

True to what she said, Swivel clicks on her radio. <<"I've caught wind of Ravage's presence. Everyone, on high alert. And scan for explosives.">>

"Primus speed..." Swivel mutters.

Ravage has posed:
Prime's speech is short, it seems, and Ravage watches as the Autobot leader takes a quick leave... and he just sort of grins, even as Swivel levels the threat against him. "Mmm...I see, I see... Words of hope for some, not all. Fair enough. Though, it seems the unease in the air has done the job well enough. Even when Prime returns, fear wins."

He pushes himself up and gives Swivel a polite nod. "Thank you for your help, Swivel...always a pleasure. Good to see the puppets still have strings attached." And, with that, he's making his way out of the area.

Starlock has posed:
     Starlock calsp at Optimus's speech but cant' help but snort when she hears The Wreckers, chuckling even... Yeah, they should've expected that from having the WRECKERS of all bots around! "Well, this went well." She'd muse aloud to Aid and those near her. She'd take a vent, it was nice to have Optimus back, working under just Prowl was... Optimus really was needed to help balance things out, is all she would think.

Prowl has posed:
    Now that Prime seems to have clearly concluded his speech, the crowd does erupt into full applause--a standing ovation. Some of them salute him in return, echoing his words as well as adding some of their own.

    "For Cybertron! For Cybertron! 'Til all are one!"

    Prowl is first one to pick up on Swivel's alert. << Copy that, Swivel. Do you have his position? >> His sensor arrays go on high alert in search of any evidence of cloaking fields. As Prime steps off of the podiums, he pulls his old friend aside. "Sir, we may have a situation. One of Soundwave's operatives has been spotted near the west end of the square."

Healthpoint has posed:
     "For Cybertron!" Healthpoint joins in, saluting Optimus much more sharply this time. Prime's speech is disappointingly short, but she is sure he has things to attend to after being gone. Still too focused on Prime to notice any unease in the crowd, she doesn't feel uneasy herself until Prowl approaches Prime, but that's just her own discomfort with that mech. She joins the others in clapping as she watches Prowl and Prime.

Repugnus has posed:
Still encumbered by incomplete systems, Repugnus cannot scan for explosives, but he can follow the Decepticon cat. He moves amongst the cheering crowd. Panic wouldn't do. It's what the Cons would want. But, if it happened. Repugnus shrugs, "Here, kittykitty..." he smiles, shank in hand.

Juris has posed:
"<...>"

Juris gets Pug's tightbeam, but is highly skeptical as whether what he said was true or not.

"<....Swivel?>" The ensign doesn't respond, and silence is enough to warrant suspicion. The rest of Prime's speech gets tuned out as the former attorney transforms into helicopter mode and decides to do a perimeter sweep.

Then she notices Repugnus on guard, apparently on the lookout for Ravage.

Doing a 180, she swoops lower, looking for the Decepticon beastformer...

Optimus Prime has posed:
    Optimus Prime looks over at Prowl and he moves up beside him and gives him the intel. "Yes my old friend, I heard. That is a concern. I do not want a firefight here today. This means too much to the people of Cybertron. If Ravage is leaving the area, let him go, under heavy watch. Please pass that along to our security forces today." Prime gets out of sight, but stops and turns, just in case he had to get into the fight.

    "This is standard operating procedure for Soundwave's operatives Prowl. I suspect that they may be alone, and so, little threat to our forces, but to the people out there...tell the team to be ready. Just in case."

Skyshredder has posed:
     With the speech apparently over and the strong indication that there is a Decepticon intruder somewhere nearby, Skyshredder transforms and lazily swims her way above the crowd. Just a big pink shark swimming through the air, don't mind me. She does seem to be headed in Swivel's general direction.

     Then, Swivel relays the information and the location, and suddenly Skyshredder is off like a shot! Decepticon is on the menu, and she is hungry! She chases the retreating cat-bot out of the actual arena before moving in to try and take a big bite out of him. Discretion isn't really her thing, but at least she didn't attack -in- the crowded area!

Roadbuster (140) has posed:
Roadbuster watches the crowd disperse normally as he's not been given orders to move out. Infact Impactor is holding his group back as theres only been one con seen. Unless theres a bomb to defuse he's just going to observe the situation.

Repugnus has posed:
Repugnus is ready to 'escort' Ravage out of Autobot territory. Then, Skyshredder leaps and bites the Decepticon saboteur! He doesn't join in the carnage. A glance at Prime. Not today. Repugnus sighs and reaches out to grab Skyshredder and get her off the cat.

Starlock has posed:
     Starlock gives a blink of surprise, and confusion as Skyshredder shoots off like a bullet and.. well Starlocks left wondering just what the hell happened, specially now Prowl was scolding the shark over the communlink. The words "<<uUh...What just happened..?>>" slipping out over the radio in her confused stooper. Oooh it was going to be one of those days.

Swivel has posed:
Swivel frowns, watching Ravage go. She doesn't try to stop him. But she won't help in his retreat any further. She'd forwarded his location as he spurred off. Did she feel foolish and used? Not entirely. She's aware of her place and her role, and plays it. She just crosses her arms watching everything else, just in case Ravage was a decoy. A distraction.

Speaking of distractions, a giant pink shark flying in the air was rather distracting. Swivel watches as Skyshredder homes in on Ravage, wincing inwardly as she crunches the much smaller Ravage. In fact, it looks as though the shark could devour the beast easily. Swivel tenses, but stays where she is, letting Prowl handle it.

<<"Excuse my late reply, Juris, but I suppose a status report isn't necessary anymore, what with Skyshredder's actions.">>

Ravage has posed:
Ravage gets bit. It hurts, but he's not about to stop just yet... and he's soon gone. Though, that's a fair bit of energon left behind to mark where the spy was for certain.

Prowl has posed:
    Prowl nods. "No other activity has been detected." Of course that doesn't mean Soundwave doesn't have any of his -other- minions skulking about. Though now wouldn't be a very wise time to act unless they were on some kind of suicide mission. "We're unsure of his intentions, however." he answers to the possibility that Ravage is leaving.

    Then he frowns, annoyed at Skyshredder's rash actions, which draw some screams and gasps from the crowd. After berating her, he looks back toward the Prime. "Optimus..." he sighs a little, his typical all-down-to-business demeanor faltering momentarily. "Maybe you should talk to them." A pause. "Well, I know you just did do that, but I meant on more of a personal, conversational level." The strategist knows there are things Pax could convey that he couldn't. Besides, there are some things that have been...bothering him.

Healthpoint has posed:
     Healthpoint continues to watch Optimus and Prowl for a moment before she starts to file out with the others. Of course, seeing a big pink shark fly off catches her attention, but otherwise the medic is none-the-wiser about what happened. She catches up to Starlock and First Aid and starts walking with them. "Did something happen?" she asks the lead medic.

Juris has posed:
It doesn't take the rotary long to notice Ravage retreating from Trion Square, but then both Skyshredder and Repugnus start attacking him, despite Prowl's chastisement.

Giving an exasperated sigh, the helicopter protoforms and lands in front of Ravage, holding up a hand towards the pink shark and the monsterbot. "Cease engagement. Don't you two know standard protocol?"

And then, the feline vanishes. The ex-DA doesn't show any frustration, but had the other 'bots not engaged, a golden opportunity to coin a favor from the enemy might have been presented. With a sigh, the rotary returns to the square, this time approaching Prowl, arms folded. "Unfortunately, your mandate came in a breem too late."

Optimus Prime has posed:
Reassurring the crowd. Right. Optimus Prime nods to his friend, and calls out to the people watching, in a calm, reassuring voice. "Everything is okay my friends. A minor situation dealt with efficiently by our security personnel. You are safe. Please, head home in an orderly fashion. Thank you once again for coming. If you need any help, we have people ready to assist."

Prime looks at Prowl. "I expect you will refresh her education?" Prime says that, knowing full well that prowl knows exactly who he means. "In the meantime, we need to ensure these people are safe and this place is cleared without any further incident."

Starlock has posed:
     "I think..?" She says up to Healthpoint with a raised ridge and a shrug. "No idea what but ooof.." She'd cringe. "Sounds like Skyshredders getting it." she felt a bit bad, but... Oddly it eases some of her past resentment of Prowl from one incident, but it only eases it, not completely rids of it.

Prowl has posed:
    "Right...hmph." Prowl confirms the part about the re-education of Skyshredder. "I may have to check in at the Academy again soon, make sure they're following procedures." he remarks worriedly. "That behavior is unacceptable."

    And then Juris confronts him. Of course she does. He would've been surprised if she didn't. "I knew you would be the first to put this on me." he replies flatly. A glance back over at Prime. "Ahem, this is Pvt Juris. She's a new recruit. We...used to work together at Petrex."

Skyshredder has posed:
     Skyshredder takes her bite out of Ravage, then...finds out she wasn't supposed to bite him? She looks thoroughly confused as she makes her way back, helped along by Repugnus. She transforms once she reaches the crowd again and looks around. Even she can tell that she messed up, and the officers' reprimands make it even more clear.

     She aproaches Prowl and Prime, looking a bit embarrassed. "Ehehe. Sorry about that, everybot! Nothing to worry about, though!" she says with a grin. A grin that, since it is so full of sharky teeth, might not be reassuring.

Juris has posed:
"I'm shocked," Juris replies flatly, "I thought that was how you spent the majority of your time, given the amount of insubordinance and disorganization there is among the 'Bots."

Arms remaining folded, the ex-DA turns her attention towards Prime. "No need to introduce us, Prowl, have you forgotten? I was Rodion's district attorney up until recently, and naturally, Orion was captain of the police force." A pause. "How unlike you, to state the obvious."

"It's been quite awhile," she says to Prime, "hopefully here to stay ... permanently?"

Roadbuster (140) has posed:
Roadbuster pulls out a enercig and sticks it in the vent of his helm, "Well things seem stable, boss. Drink or training?"

Swivel has posed:
Swivel is quickly responding to the unease caused by Skyshredder swooping down an chomping at... something. Swivel knows it was Ravage, but civillians at large do not. As Optimus had said, there were people ready to assist people leaving Trion square in an orderly fashion, and she has appointed herself among them. It was also an opportunity for her to try and disappear into the very crowd she's set out to aid. She'd had a bit too much attention on her for her liking.

Optimus Prime has posed:
"Very well Skyshredder. Next time, try to follow the chain of command. I appreciate initiative but not when it jeopardizes civilians." Optimus Prime turns towards Juris as Prowl does the "introductions". "Thank you Prowl. It is good to see you Private Juris. It has been too long, indeed. I plan to stay for quite some time, yes. As long as possible. I hope you are well."

Optimus Prime then nods to all present, and says over the comms, "Thank you everyone for the fine work today. Well done." Turning off his comms, Optimus regards Prowl and adds, "I will be in my office looking over the intel reports for the last 24 hours, if you need me."

With a final salute to everyone working, Optimus heads off towards his office.

Skyshredder has posed:
     Skyshredder blinks at the bit about jeopardizing civilians. "Oh! I didn't do that. I made sure he was clear of the crowd before I engaged! Protecting innocent bots isn't any good if...you know...you end up hurting innocent bots." she says, seeming pretty casual despite talking to the two heads of the Autobots.

Prowl has posed:
    "If you're trying to make yourself sound more important than you really are, Private, it's not working very well." Prowl replies evenly. He looks somewhat exasperated at Prime's response to Skyshredder. 'Try'? Really? Sigh. "Actually you either do it or you don't, there's no 'try'. And if it's the latter, then you might need to question why you're even here to begin with." he says, giving the beastformer a pointed look.

    He also has reports to get to, so he transforms and drives off after Optimus.

Juris has posed:
"..." Mildly frustrated air rushes quietly out of her ventilation shafts. "You're the one pointing that out, not me. I'm not offended by a statement of facts, you're the one making a presumption." Thankfully, he drives off after Optimus, relieving the ex-DA of his presence.

To Skyshredder she says, "It's less about knowing protocol and more about knowing general self control, which you have none of. I expect that you'll be visiting the training simulator soon." With that, she transforms and flies off.