1422/Monster Hunter: Rigel IV

From Transformers: The Dark Eras MUSH Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Monster Hunter: Rigel IV
Date of Scene: 25 January 2020
Location: Rigel IV
Synopsis: Sky Lynx, Starlock, Roadbuster, and Skyshredder embark on a monster hunt! Blast Off watches.
Cast of Characters: 1, Blast Off, Sky Lynx, Starlock, 140, Skyshredder


Noveria (1) has posed:
    It has been a few megacycles since the Decepticons appeared to have summoned some kind of immense creature onto Rigel IV from across the galaxy through that strange anomaly. It is now at large on the planet's surface, unfortunately the alien terrain isn't exactly rife with actual food sources for it, so if it was grumpy before, it's even moreso now.

    Prowl has tasked Sky Lynx with finding the creature and subduing it, hopefully without killing it, for the purposes of studying and hopefully learning more about this strange rift.

    And, if there are any Decepticons left at the abandoned lab site, clearing them out as well so as to secure control of the mysterious wormhole.

    Sky Lynx and his team have been supplied with the coordinates of the creature's last known location according to the probe network on the Cradle, which would point to a cold lowland area not far from the defunct facility. It's covered in a thick white fog right now...not exactly the most ideal conditions for tracking, but the thing is huge, right? Shouldn't be hard, should it?

Sky Lynx has posed:
Let's be fair, there's only room for /one/ big beast in and around Cybertron...and Sky Lynx is most assuredly it. (Trypticon is just a big city so nyah). And, tasked indeed, Lynx is on his way with a small team, primarily to scout the place with intent to...well, take it. <<Right, so, be wary, head on a swivel and all that...just focus on the task at hand. If you see something dangerous, do not engange, rather ensure we all approach as a group... Prowl wants this thing alive and I'd rather not kill anything that doesn't warrant such a thing.>>

He exhales softly and slowly starts to circle in towards the lab itself. <<Right...let's see what we can figure out here...and if we can take the facility itself as well, then...well, let's push the Decepticons off and take it for ourselves. I'd rest better knowing they don't have something that they can exploit...>>

Roadbuster (140) has posed:
Get in, knock the thing down, and get out easy job least from the description. But then why send a Wrecker when got massive mechs like Lynx able to practically do the job themselves unless the beasty was that dangerous. Roadbuster doesn't really question it as he sits inside the cargo hold as one of the few places he can stand. Checking his gear he idly takes a pull from his flask through the vent in his helm, "Right, right, doubt too much. Not like they'd send Squadron X here."

Skyshredder has posed:
     Skyshredder is no Sky Lynx, but she's still pretty big and full of sharp teeth! And fighting giant monsters is just the sort of thing she loves! Once they have exited whatever transport brought them here, the big pink and purple femme transforms into her big pink and purple shark form and starts swimming through the air after Sky Lynx. <<"Don't worry, sir! No one can sneak up on us with me around!">> she radios to their team as they near the lab.

     She circles it in that way sharks do as she looks for a way inside that can accomidate a big shark. <<"Got it. No biting things until everyone can bite things.">> she replies. Even as she is circling, her enhanced senses are scanning the fog for signs of heat signatures, electromagnetic signatures, and energy sources.

Blast Off has posed:
The Decepticons? Make that THE Decepticon. As in one. Lone, single one. One single space shuttle, just smaller than the one presently coming in, though he'd *insist* he was as, if not more, magnificent. He's known for his denial, however.

Blast Off stands, leaning against the lab, the one lone Guard still keeping an eye on things here. He's actually reading a datapad while keeping an eye on things, really, glancing up occasionally to make sure the monster isn't nearby. "Ahh, really rather nice and quiet when it's just you and the giant tentacle monster on an entire planet~." He eyes the last known location of the monster again, then turns back to his datapad when... wait, is that a shadow on the ground? Growing bigger all the time? He looks up.

Starlock has posed:
     "<<Right...>>" Starlock response, still not in the best of moods and it showed unfortunately, sullen, ANGRY, tired.. Overall, feeling miserable, but being with Sky Lynx did help lesson it as she looked around, walking near the larger meches. She'd vent out and glance at those around and try to bury her emotions to try and keep them from affecting others.

Noveria (1) has posed:
    As the Autobot unit approaches the facility, it does seem to be mostly abandoned. The building where the anomaly is has taken some serious damage--the main doors seem to have been ripped apart by something huge. Definitely evidence of a struggle. There are also tracks leading off from there in a northwesterly direction.

    Naturally, scans for energy signatures would register readings from the odd portal inside. It is still there, swirling with strange energies.

Sky Lynx has posed:
Sky Lynx lands and lets everyone disembark, because when you travel with Sky Lynx, Sky Lynx /is/ the transport. He waits long enough for everyone to get off and strike the obligatory heroic pose for the trailer shot and then just nods curtly. <<Right, let's do this. Keep personal locators on. I do not want to lose track of nor risk leaving anyone behind. And do record your tracks, I'd like to map this place as well...in the event we cannot stay for our own decided duration...mapping will help.>> He nods. <<Now then, tracks or portal...or split up, hmm?>> He glances at the tracks themselves. <<I...vote tracks.>>

Roadbuster (140) has posed:
<<The portals not goin' anywhere, so unless ya think theres trouble can follow the tracks. Course if any cons sneaking about.>>, Roadbuster replies as he walks out without any fanfare just the sound of his large pedes, <<Course can just look around this place and follow on ground if you flyers find anything to call me for.>>

Starlock has posed:
     Starlock raised a ridge at the portal "<<Tracks probably.. Think the science division needs to handle... Whatever wormhole shenanigans that is.>>" She'd say with a point of her hand, and agreeance with Roadbuster, trying to keep her tone even. She'd then switch to turning her locator on for Sky Lynx, and nodded.

Skyshredder has posed:
     Swimming through space would be pretty cool, and Skyshredder makes a mental note to see about getting space-worthy. But for now...her sensors ping a certain shuttle mech, which causes the shark's already visible teeth to visibly turn up in a grin. <<"Enemy unit spotted. He looks tasty~ Can I bite him?">> Skyshredder radios, circling around again. <<"I think it is Blast Off.">> she adds. Blast Off would be hard pressed to miss the big shark bot. Though she does try to stay out of visible range, the swirling of the fog would likely give her away anyway. <<"We're after the monster, but also after this thingy inside here, right? I guess I can always come back for Blast Off.">>

Blast Off has posed:
Blast Off just stands there, tense, watching as Sky Lynx mkaes his way down and lands, putting away the datapad and taking out his ionic blaster instead. The shuttleformer considers hiding for a moment.... and then semi-shrugs it off. The sight of Sky Lynx just *miffs* him to no end. Yes, he's still sore about their last encounter and half inclined to just come out complaining! HOW DARE-

Whoop. Make that Sky Lynx and ...other signals, too. The Combaticon squints, rifle in hand... but how many Autobots are we *talking* here, anyway? He's not making any sudden moves, either way, trying to figure out how many there are.

Sky Lynx has posed:
Sky Lynx nods. <<Tracks it is, then...>> He starts making his way along, really taking point in the matter just in case the giant beasty thing jumps out unexpectedly. <<And keep an eye on Blast Off...if it's just him, then...there's probably little need to bite him. Yet. If he gets uppity and acts against his better judgement, well...then he's brought it upon himself.>>

Roadbuster (140) has posed:
Roadbuster nods back but doesn't immediately move to follow the tracks. Looking around he shrugs as hes told its just the shuttle around. Might just be one but still a Combaticon, one of the smarter ones. Still no point in stomping the mech as they aren't being a threat. Right now there is a alien beast to go catch. Though how to restrain it will be anyone's guess.

Starlock has posed:
     "<<Copy that sir.>>" Starlock says, before catching herself, whoops.. She called Lynx sir, when does she ever do that? She hopes he doesn't catch it, but she mostly optics blast off, and gives him a nod, before continuing on with the others, keeping her medical supplies in check.

Skyshredder has posed:
     Sky Lynx makes his call and Skyshredder pouts a bit before making her way toward him. And right toward Blast Off in the process. She may not get to bite him, but she will still enjoy startling him! She accelerates to her top speed, trying to make it look like she is headed right toward him as she comes barrelling out of the fog! And then...

     She just gently banks upward and sails overhead, moving to meet back up with Sky Lynx and the others as she tries to pass close enough to the facility to buzz it lightly with her anti-grav propulsion system.

Blast Off has posed:
Blast Off eyes the 'Bots as they come into view, fianlly, not quite returning Starlock's nod but maybe slightly tilting his head. Right. There's Lynx, and one, two, three... that's a Wrecker, isn't it? And ...a big flying shark. The Combaticon blinks and steps back, grip tightening on his weapon but still not lifting it... unless he's outright attacked, the odds are REALLY not looking in his favor here.

Well, he's more of a... gaurd, right? Did they say anything about him really having to defend this place? Alone? Should've sent more backup, if that's what they wanted! Blast Off's weapon points down to the ground as he then steps forward, AFTER the shark goes flying by. He eyes her, then the others- especially Sky Lynx. "So, the Autobots have come to claim this forsaken spot, have they?" He calls out, looking brave... for now. Maybe.

Noveria (1) has posed:
    The tracks lead away from the abandoned complex and off toward a marshland-like area that has mostly frozen over, though there are patches of partially-thawed slush in places. The fog is even thicker here, but they'd start to notice more and more areas where the icy ground has been cracked or shattered recently. Yep, it looks like the creature had been around here in the past few cycles...

Sky Lynx has posed:
Sky Lynx takes a moment to check temperatures before looking at Blast Off and offering a curt nod. "I am guessing that you are the only one here at the moment?" He nods. "Right, well, as of this point in time, the facility is under Autobot control... you can accompany us, if you so wish, as long as it is in a manner that does not stir conflict..." He chuckles. "We're exploring. When was the last time we got to explore, hmm?"

He ponders that a moment before carrying on, leaving Blast Off to do...as Blast Off will do. <<Keep sharp...let me know if you pick up anything on your sensors.>> He glances at the tracks, taking a moment to just get a proper read on them before carrying on.

Skyshredder has posed:
     Skyshredder can't help giggling a bit to herself, though Blast Off cowering is mostly in her head. As they follow the tracks, Skyshredder moves so that her nose is close to the ground. Much like a hound, she tries to track the missing monster through its scent. If that thing is around, shark senses should be able to pick it up! She comes to a stop though as Sky Lynx actually offers Blast Off a spot in their search team. "...you want the Decepticon to come along? Aren't you afraid he will shoot you in the back or something?" she asks, then looks at Blast Off. She grins at him and clacks her teeth once before returning to her tracking. "You shouldn't cause any trouble, but I kind of hope you do~" she says in a cheerful sing-song kind of voice.

Starlock has posed:
     Starlock nods to LYnx as she moves, keeping an optic on Blast Off... Knitting her ridges at Skyshredder. "<<Sure we don't need to keep an eye on her too? S'bad as Blurr sometimes...>>" She'd mutter with a shake of her helm as she walked.

Blast Off has posed:
Blast Off rolls his shoulders back as Lynx asks him if he's the only one here right now. "...../Maybe/." He glances off to the side, torn somewhere between 'fighting the enemy' and 'fleeing' and wanting to just sit back and have a civilized chat. Ahem. Then his face pinches, a wistful expression crossing it beneath the faceplate as Lynx mentions exploring -before tensing further into a grump. He stops to eye Skyshredder a moment, especially those teeth. The shuttle finally just *huffs* at them, before crossing his arms.

"Oh fine, it's not like *I* care. You 'Bots want some giant rampaging tentacle monster?" He sweeps his heavily shielded arms towards the direction of the tracks. "You go ahead and *have* the giant rampaging tentacle monster, then!" His arms cross before he huffs again. "It's not like the *great and mighty Sky Lynx* is going to listen to /me/, anyway!" HUFF HUFFITY HUFF.

Roadbuster (140) has posed:
Roadbuster shakes his head before looking down at the tracks then towards the frozen marsh, "Looks like a easy place to get sunk in if don't watch yer footing." He doesn't comment on the combaticon as Lynx is leading the mission. Right now priority one is finding the beast then seeing if it can even be caught. Knowing their luck it might be stuck in a sinkhole or hiding in o e.

Noveria (1) has posed:
    Hiding would be kind of difficult for something as large as this particular beast. So it isn't too much longer before Starlock and Sky Lynx would catch sight of a figure through the fog, and growling noises. Given how far away it is at this point, the fact that they can see it so clearly would be telling of how massive it is!

    It appears to be stalking back and forth across the ice, occasionally stopping to claw at a piece of rock or dead foliage. Well, at least they have a chance to get the jump on it...

Sky Lynx has posed:
Sky Lynx motions for everyone to stop, namely by just putting his tail in front of the passage most would be taking. It's a nice visual wall... <<Right, so...I can see it. Relaying my feed, get locks on... I'd be wary, this thing is certainly...big. The goal here is to subdue and contain, not kill. I'd like to see if we can figure out where it may be from and, hopefully in time, return it home. Perhaps we'll learn something valuable from it along the way...>>

He ponders a bit. <<Fan out and let's see if we can cut off any potential escape paths before they come into play before moving in proper. I'll make myself known first to, hopefully, keep it from going straight after one of you...>> He looks pointedly at Skyshredder at that. <<Let me know when we're all in position.>>

Roadbuster (140) has posed:
<<Rodger that.>>, Roadbuster nods as Lynx gives out orders. He slowly starts to scan the area as he moves about, looking for anything to block the beasts path. And maybe bludgeon it with if the thing has a soft head. Gotta be some way to get the job done with minimal damage to the target and team.

Starlock has posed:
     Starlock nods and moves to try and quickly get into place, she needs to wait for the big guys to wrestle it down, before she could even attempt to sedate it for safe transport, or trend to any wounds.. Things likely looking for food, given it's digging around., at least in her mind.

Skyshredder has posed:
     Skyshredder is already starting in as soon as Sky Lynx points out the creature, but his pointed look and physical blocking of the path brings the shark to a quick stop. "...ehehe..." Instead she moves to start circling, fanning out as ordered. She moves to try and flank the thing. She stays low to the ground as best she can, but doesn't actually transform. There is no telling how observant the thing is, but it would be pretty easy to notice the shark. Or at least a dorsal fin moving through the fog.

Blast Off has posed:
Sky Lynx, indeed, does NOT listen to him, which makes Blast Off all the more huffy. FINE. THAT is TOTALLY OKAY WITH HIM. HMPH. The shuttleformer grumbles and whirls on his rocket feet to slam his back right back onto the lab wall he'd been leaning against before and he does so again, arms crossed, looking quite grumpy. No. ALOOF. Yes. LET THE AUTOBOTS do... whatever! Maybe the beast will /eat/ them and he can claim a victory when he gets home later, yes that's it.

Noveria (1) has posed:
    The creature doesn't seem to notice anything amiss as Starlock and Roadbuster start to get into position, but when Sky Lynx and Skyshredder start moving, it looks up in their direction and is abruptly alerted to their presence!

    Perhaps their more beast-like outward appearances elicited a more aggressive response due to being perceived as more of an actual competitor for territory. It lets out a primal roar and turns, swinging a long, bladed tail at them in an attempt to knock them down and send them sprawling.

Sky Lynx has posed:
Sky Lynx was most likely distracted by Skyshredder, hoping to at least keep things in check...and, really, when is Sky Lynx stealthy anyway? He grunts as the thing charges and takes a swipe with that tail, giving the impact spot on his armor an almost...incredulous look. "Really now..." He exhales softly. "Subdue and contain...right, well, looks like we've riled it up. Use...teeth sparingly?"

It's...probably going to still be a bit of a brawl with this thing anyway, and he charges in to give Starlock and Roadbuster time to at least position properly for their own press in to start. And, well, when one gets swatted with a tail...one answers in kind. Only Lynx isn't about to show his backside to a brute with teeth.

No, that's what the backhand is for.

Starlock has posed:
     And there is the violence Starlock was expecting and cringes, she's was.. definitely going to need to probably tend to a few wounds on it if it wasn't killed. "Oooof.." She'd cringe. "<<Bet you're glad your not over here now.>>" She'd radio Blast off in amusement.

     "<<Right don't injure it too badly!>>" Starlock would radio as she watched the group, getting her injector gun ready.

Roadbuster (140) has posed:
Roadbusters optics would be narrowing if they were visible behind his visor as he watches the beast go after the others. He doesn't charge in as he focuses on getting into position. Lynx and Skyshredder can keep the thing busy as he looks for way to make a barrier to stop the beast if it tries to run, <<About as nasty as some of things folks say is in the Undergrid.>>

Skyshredder has posed:
     Skyshredder gets a very confused look. "Use teeth sparingly...?" she says softly before flinching as that tail swipes against her side as well. Her armor cracks at the impact spot before she turns toward the beast. "I guess I can do that!" she says as she swims in, gaining speed rapidly. And...she actually doesn't bite the thing!

     Instead, she spins just in time to slam against it before scraping along it as she swims away, trying to shred whatever defenses this thing has with the micro blades all along her skin. "How's that, sir?" she asks once she has cleared the creature.

Blast Off has posed:
Blast Off remains leaning against the lab, looking haughty, but when the sounds of battle reach him his curiosity gets the better of him and he heads that way to look. Trying not to look too rushed. He's just in time to see Sky Lynx gets struck, however, letting out a triumphant *Ha*! at Lynx's misfortune. Ok, slight misfortune, but the Combaticon will take what he can get. "Not so great *now*, are we?" Though his smug proclamation-and look- looks a bit... less so, as Lynx swats the beast back. "Come *on* now, you can do better than that!" he calls, but is it to Lynx or to the creature?

He huffs softly as he gets Starlock's radio message. "<< Well, if you all want to get yourself killed, and Sky Lynx thinks he's so /high and mighty/, then who am *I* to stop you? I certainly have *no* desire to confront rampaging tentacle monsters... it tends to scratch one's finish. If *you* were smart, you'd be getting out of there, too. >>" He stands, cross-armed, watching the show.

Noveria (1) has posed:
    The monster howls and rears back as it takes a hit from Sky Lynx, before getting Skyshredder's blades in the side of its hide. Its toothy maw opens and it tries to chomp down on her tail, then swing and send her flying right into her commander.

    Since Starlock and Roadbuster have yet to make an attack, it doesn't seem to pay them any mind, given it is plenty occupied with the two bulkier Autobots! Neither does it appear to have noticed Blast Off.

Sky Lynx has posed:
Sky Lynx feels a hearty thunk as something (was that Sky?) is thrown against him, but it's time to D-D-D-DUEL! ...or...whatever the kids are saying these days...and he pushes his weight in to outright tackle-grapple the brutish thing, barreling into the beast bodily and properly working on pinning him down so the proper wwork of subduing can be done.

Roadbuster (140) has posed:
Roadbuster doesn't pull out his gun as Lynx seems to have things well in claw. Looking around he sizes up things in the area saying, <<If that thing refuses to sleep, always other methods to make it take a nap.>> He also checks for anything to help tie the thing down.

Skyshredder has posed:
     Skyshredder is swimming away! ...and then suddenly she isn't! "Ack! Hey!" she exclaims, struggling against the creature's hold. But, try as she might, she is tugged backwards and thrown into Sky Lynx! She bounces off with a squeak and goes tumbling upward as she tries to stabilize herself. Once she has, she is grinning. "He only said sparingly, you know!" she says as she rushes back in. Apparently she thinks that Sky Lynx is holding the creature still for her, because she charges in with her maw wide open, showing the creature (and probably everyone else) the spinning rows upon rows of teeth inside! Once she has clamped down she doesn't let go either. At least she has -some- presence of mind. But, they better not let her hold on for long!

Starlock has posed:
     With Lynx and Shredder attempting to pin it down, she'd take aim with her injector gun, and fired, hoping it would hit it's mark! Tranquilizers where a pain for Bots given their varying frame types, weights, and sizes, so hopefully organics would be a bit simpler given it was more by weight with them.

Blast Off has posed:
Blast Off frowns under his faceplate. He watches the events unfold, falling silent now since, as he said himself, Lynx doesn't listen to him anyway. Yes, his cheer was definitely for the creature, HMPH! Though again he flinches just slightly as the powerful spacedragon seems to subdue the beast, having been on the wrong end there, too.

He begins to study the others more, eying the big Wrecker, wondering what that guy is looking for. Then there's the shark... he sorts of oogles that, too. "What is it with you Autobots and *teeth*?" Huff. "Not too bad, though, I suppose..." He mutters, the lone spectator in this whole scenerio, arms crossed and still very huffy. "...And tranquilizers and stun guns, for that matter?" he adds on as Starlock shoots. Starlock, who also didn't listen to him. Why does he even BOTHER? Tsk! He shakes his head.

Noveria (1) has posed:
    Now there's something that doesn't happen every cycle! The beast is toppled by the shuttlemech, and it falls over onto its back, flailing its claws wildly as it tries to swat Sky Lynx away.

    Then Skyshredder comes in and reciprocates the the chomping! Blood squirts everywhere as she clamps down onto a limb. It then attempts to push Sky Lynx off of itself with a powerful kick and grab Skyshredder before rolling over to try crushing her under its massive body, though its attempts are slowed by Starlock's tranquilizers.

Sky Lynx has posed:
Sky Lynx frowns as he's...swatted at? No. Oh no. That shall not do... He pushes back juuuust enough to get a proper windup and swing into the mix, really going for that 'would you kindly just sit down and stop struggling' knockout punch as the beast turns on Skyshredder, and for a brief moment, he glances over just to make sure she's alright...

Because, really, the team comes first. Fisticuffs with alien beasts comes second.

And he'll get to Blast Off's temper tantrum in a bit, too... you know, when he's not wrestling a spawn of C'thulu.

Roadbuster (140) has posed:
Well thats his cue to get to work,only problem is how close the others are to the target. Picking up the largest thing he can find as a club Roadbuster runs over to where the fight is. Sizing up his enemy as he takes a few moments before taking his chance to attempt whacking the beast upside the head.

Starlock has posed:
     Starlock knits her ridges seeing the blood, thaaat wasn't good, she was going to need to close that before the dang thing bled to death! She'd watching, waiting to see if the tranqs will kick in quickly enough! She'd start reloading her gun.

Skyshredder has posed:
     Skyshredder...actually blinks in surprise as she finds flesh and blood rather than metal and energon. She hangs on, but she doesn't tear into it quite as powerfully as she was. "Hey, Whaf wiff thif fing? It'h noh weaking enerhon!" she says, her words slurred from having something in her mouth. She might like to fight things, but if it isn't a Decepticon she really tries not to kill things. Unless she intends to eat them. And they are just supposed to capture this thing.

     There is an 'oomph' as Skyshredder is squished beneath the big monster, but overall she doesn't look -too- injured. Cracked armor, a few energon leaks, but she doesn't seem to be having any trouble moving or focusing. She still hangs on, though. And whatever limb she has ahold of may not look good at all when she finally lets go.

Blast Off has posed:
Blast Off winces as the blood spurts... eww, gross. Organic things are so... weird. He then gets to watch as the Autobots take turns smacking the creature back. "Yes, Sky Lynx, chatting civilly with a mindless beast is going to produce *such* outstanding results..." Seems he's back to snarking again. He huffs softly at Skyshredder. "That would be *blood*. You know, the icky organic stuff? I hear it's *terrible* to clean out as a stain..."

Noveria (1) has posed:
    The creature is starting to get desperate, with attacks coming from all sides and the drugs Starlock just injected it with starting to take effect more. When Skyshredder finally lets go of that arm, it definitely looks very torn up.

    Moaning, it scrambles to its feet and looks to be about to attempt to chomp down on Sky Lynx again with those massive jaws, but ends up just flopping over onto its side. Finally, it lies still on the ice, bleeding profusely.

Sky Lynx has posed:
Sky Lynx pushes himself up and watches a bit. "It's not leaking energon because it's not an energon-based lifeform..." He looks at Starlock. "Tell me you can stop the bleeding..." He moves over and, as the brute seems to be laying still, nods to Roadbuster and Skyshredder. "Get it...restrained, but try not to inflict any more damage..." He looks back at Blast Off, just making sure that the mech isn't going to get involved... <<Enjoying the show over there? I hope we didn't disappoint.>>

Starlock has posed:
     It's down! and Starlock rushes over to attempt to stop that bleeding. "Geeez!" She says in a.. horrified, tone, honestly, as she tried apply pressure with a wrapping, and check the deepness of the damage. "Shredder we said not to kill it!" She'd gruse.

Skyshredder has posed:
     Skyshredder has never been off of Cybertron before, and has definitely never encountered a flesh and blood creature. So, when it falls over and blood starts spreading all over the ice...she actually gets worried! She transforms finally and lands on her knees beside it. "Oh no! Don't die, Tenty!" she exclaims worriedly.

     "I...I didn't know! I've never seen something like this before! Cybertronians hardly even flinch if you bite off an arm!" she says, waving her arms frantically as Starlock gets onto her case. "H-how can I help?! Holy mecha-mackeral there's so much stuff coming out!" Unfortunately, Skyshredder doesn't even know basic Cybertronian first aid, much less organic first aid. She looks around at Roadbuster and Sky Lynx and even off toward Blast Off for some sort of clue as to what to do!

Roadbuster (140) has posed:
Roadbuster tosses aside his club as its no longer needed, "Why I worked to apply enough force to disorient it." He moves aside to give Starlock some room, " Better get ready to secure the other area. Did Prowl say he was sending any building crew? If anything could be built to contain that." Its obvious he means the anomaly as his visor is focused on the lab.

Blast Off has posed:
Well, there it goes. The creature finally succumbs to the Autobots' combined might. Blast Off huffs softly again, arms still crossed, still looking haughty. No, he makes no move to stop them, simply observing out of... tentacle's reach. Claws. Whatever. The Combaticon blinks as Lynx finally addresses him, flicking his head back in mild surprise, staring, then turning his head away like he *didn't just watch the whole show*. "<< It went about as expected...>>" he returns, drily.

He does look back as Starlock comments on 'not killing it.' He then stares at the shark, calculating how far away he is from those teeth... still not far enough, to be honest, though he stands his ground for now. When she looks at him for help, he rolls his optics. "Well, I do believe the fleshlings apply *bandages*, if anyone *thought* to bring them..." he huffs, now haughtily eying Starlock. Snooot.

Noveria (1) has posed:
    Starlock may not have had much exposure to organics, but her medical skills still help her improvise enough to prevent the creature from bleeding out entirely, although it has lost a lot of fluids.

    Prowl comes over the comms, then. << Sky Lynx, report. Have you secured both the creature and the facility? >>

Starlock has posed:
     Starlock takes a vent a she managed to get it bandaged up enough, and with enough pressure to stop the bleeding, she'll have to go back in there later to stitch it up, but for now? it wasn't at risk of dying.. But Starlock probably looked like she came right out of a horror movie with the blood that's on her! "S'gonna need to rest a bit if it's to live." She'd huff, patting it gently.

Sky Lynx has posed:
Sky Lynx takes stock of things... "You'd be surprised how resilient organics can be, Skyshredder. Don't take it for granted, but...they can be resilient. Admirable, really..." He exhales as things seem to stabilize. "Good job, Starlock. Good job everyone. Let's take the lab...there may be something we can use to help it recover, and I'll start scouring my charts."

<<Affirmative, Prowl. It's alive, but wounded. Starlock's stabilized it and is keeping it sedated. We'll work on getting it ready for transport.>> He looks towards Blast Off. <<The facility was...lightly guarded. I'll evict the current occupants and return here to maintain custody until proper defenses can be put in place.>>

He then gives Blast Off a faint smile. "We need to discuss your current place of residence, Blast Off...."

Roadbuster (140) has posed:
"Well if you want to do this the political way, go ahead.", Roadbuster says as Lynx makes smalltalk. Shrugging the large mech starts to look around, "Really didn't need to bring as much gear as thought I needed. Oh well." Pulling out his flask he lifts it up to the vent of his helm to have a small drink foe a job well done. Least as it appears for now.

Skyshredder has posed:
     As Starlock seems to get the creature stable, Skyshredder visibly relaxes. She pats the creature on whatever qualifies as its head. "Sorry, Tenty. I'll try not to bite so hard next time." she says, then looks at Starlock. "Good work, Starry! How'd you know how to do that?" she asks, seemingly back to her overly cheerful self. She looks over as Sky Lynx starts talking to Blast Off, then heads that way. "Yep! Time to find a new run down lab to live in!" she says as she moves to stand by Sky Lynx.

     She hears Roadbuster's question and shrugs with a smile. "He seems like he is on top of things, so I'm sure he's sending some construction crews and guards.

Blast Off has posed:
Blast Off looks... really squicked out as Starlock is covered in blood. The shuttleformer takes a step back, *really* not wanting to fight with the Autobots now... they might get that on *him*, and that's just a huge NOPE. "What? Are you keeping it as your *pet* or something? I *knew* you Autobots were odd..." He rolls his shoulders again, one after the other, then stops as Sky Lynx addresses him. The shutleformer's optics narrow and he straightens up stiffly, grip tightening on his weapon once more, though it remains pointed to the ground.

There's a rather bitter *huff*. "Oh, don't let *me* stop you," his accent some odd spot between sharp and flat. He makes a grand gesture towards the lab, "Go right ahead, have what shambles remain of these delapidated shacks... I'd warn you of bad /trips/, but... you wouldn't listen anyway." His armor fluffs up once, bristling, then smooths again, and he turns away, snoot up, as if Lynx isn't *worth* his time.... though his audials remain focused, of course. Then the Skyshredder speaks, *also* having ignored what he said earlier. Mang, NONE of these Bots ever listens to him! This is why he doesn't like people. ..Autobots. He crosses his arms and *huffs*. "Not. Stopping. You." He begins to slowly stride off.

Starlock has posed:
     Starlock sits there, looking at the red that now is covering her purple paint job, and her hands, and honestly debates getting up to /threaten/ to touch Blast Off, as she's.. pretty sure he'd go running, but Lynx does the civil, ADULT thing while she is busy pushing down the morbid-doctor humor she'd been debating. "I've.. taken to studying organic biology, mean if we're gonna be doing stuff like this." She'd gesture to the critter. "...Need to learn, yeah? The concepts of their biology and ours isn't too far off, Blood is like energon too us in the fuel lines, muscle is like our wiring structures under our armor and mesh which is like skin."

Noveria (1) has posed:
    The creature remains motionless, but Starlock was able to stabilize it at least. << Copy that. Excellent work. I'll get a freighter deployed immediately. Starlock and Roadbuster, prepare the specimen for transport to Iacon. Sky Lynx, accompany Skyshredder to the complex and clear out any remaining Decepticons. I await your report. >>

Sky Lynx has posed:
Sky Lynx gives a light nod as he watches Bluff Huff... "Fly safe." He lets out a slow exhale before looking back at Roadbuster, then Skyshredder...and he can't help but chuckle a bit. "Right... Roadbuster, keep guard, Starlock, keep working on stabilizing... Sky, let's clear out the labs and make sure that there's nothing in there we need to be rid of... there's one last glance at Blast Off, followed by a shrug before he moves to patrol the labs proper.

Autobeasts, roll out!

Roadbuster (140) has posed:
"Giving me the messy job, eh. Oh well.", Roadbuster says as he turns to Starlock, "Well gonna wait till you say its good to move." He vents a bit but finds a spot to relax till extraction arrives.

Blast Off has posed:
Blast Off just walks away, a slow *huff* venting from him until he's in a big enough spot he can transform and rocket away. He's *definitely* heading to his wine shop before *anything else*, HMPH.

PEOPLE. UGH.