1530/Just Another Night

From Transformers: The Dark Eras MUSH Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Just Another Night
Date of Scene: 02 April 2020
Location: Maccadam's Oil House
Synopsis: Blast Off, Ramp, and several Autobots gather at Maccadam's after dark.
Cast of Characters: Blast Off, Impactor, Swivel, Juris, Skyshredder, Ramp, Ultra Magnus


Ramp, Ultra Magnus has posed:
Ramp sits at the bar, engaging the 'bot working the counter. He's a smallish green guy. He appears to be nursing a cheap enegex spritzer, and lamenting the labors of being a street cleaner.

Swivel has posed:
Despite the fact that Swivel has sworn off of engex, ever since that incident involving Nightmare Fuel, it doesn't mean that Swivel is necessarily going to cloister herself. Bars are still a good place to socialize. Although Swivel's socializing seems to be happening less face-to-face at present. She'd previously been talking lightly with someone before they left, and instead of leaving herself, got herself some Ener-tea and sat at her table tapping away on her padd. She has a second datapad on the table with her, occasionally scrolling through its contents before going back to whatever she is working on. But periodically, she looks up and around at the people, seeming to watch them with interest, before getting back to whatever project is before her.

Impactor has posed:
There's been a brawl. Well, not in here. Impactor is coming in, his upper torso having been worked over at close range, and his fist is likewise dented. He seems to be somber. Or at least irritated by his standards, or at least not raging. He would glance over at Swivel and would give a nod at her. Then, the mech goes to scan the menu. "Battery acid. Raw as you can make it." He would go to grumble and would go to retract his other hand that normally was present with his harpoon.

Juris has posed:
Tonight, Maccadam's is quieter than usual, which is perhaps different than normal. However, it could be warranted since it's in the middle of the work cycle, and happy hour is tomorrow, not today.

With the join be so slow, it's no surprise the femme behind the counter is more than happy to listen to Ramp, though intermittently she will interrupt him to ramble on about her troubles as a bartender, and all the tragedies that have occurred at Maccadam's since.. well, the war had broken out.

While the female bartender relates her woes to Ramp, a dark colored female rotary enters the establishment through the back door, and when she spots Swivel, she makes a beeline for the small femme.

"Swivel."

Blast Off has posed:
Has Blast Off even left Maccadams? Or wait, no, he was just at the Jump Joint, now here he is at Maccadams again. It's all become a swirl to the shuttleformer: drown himself in his drinks rather than his sorrows. He comes stumbling from some dark corner somewhere, not even looking around as usual, clutching a datapad that he holds close to his spark as he leans against the bar not too far from Ramp and *hrrrmmms* at the Menu. One black finger traces the wine section, lingering on the Orion Three Orchards, but.... "I'll have the, uh..." He seems a bit lost. Or schnackered. Possibly both.

Ramp, Ultra Magnus has posed:
Ramp glances up as Juris enters, then quickly turns back to continue chatting with the barkeep. His conversation is light, but he seems aware of everyone in the place, even if he doesn't pay anyone any obvious mind.

As Blast Off diverts the femme's attention from her conversation, he looks at Blast Off, a slight look of concern on his smallish face.

Skyshredder has posed:
     A quieter than usual day at Maccadam's indeed! ...at least until a light rumbling can be felt making its way toward the bar a few moments before the door swings open rather forcefully and Skyshredder comes barrelling in and skids to a stop not quite in time to keep from bumping into Blast Off. "Oh! Hehe. Sorry about that, Blaster!" she says, giving Blast Off a firm pat on a shoulder despite them being on opposite sides of the war. She orders a barrel of a drink called Radiation Burn and grins before taking a seat beside the shuttle-former. "So, what's gotcha drownin' your sorrows instead of drinking happily?" she asks before noticing Juris and Swivel. She blinks, then offers both a wave and a smile. "Heya Swivs! Hey Juris!" she calls out to them.

Impactor has posed:
Blast Off gets a look from Impactor that's more along the lines of he would like to blast it off. But, while Impactor normally loves litlte more than to start fights, tonight he's in more of a mood to just end them. So he glances over at Juris, and gives a grunt over as he would take his drink. Looking over to see if the primary bartender.. Owner? Was in.

Exactly who owned, or started Maccadam's was never exactly clear. Some said he was older than ALpha Trion. Some said he was one of the original Thirteen. SOme said that he was Alchemist Prime, he who forged the first still and made the first enerbooze. WHatever it was, in a tradition goign forwards to this day, there must always be a Maccadam's.

Of course that's all a level of fine slag so feel free to ignore it.

Swivel has posed:
Swivel doesn't even look up when she hears her name. She just motions to the empty seat by her as she finishes her thought on whatever it was she was working on. Which, if one were to peer over her shoulder, it seems to be data about distribution and movement patterns of something. Subterranean mechannelida? Whatever that means.

Did she hear or see Blast Off? It'd be hard to tell. She's been quite engrossed in her job. While still scrolling through something showing some scatter charts she takes a sip of her ener-tea, finally looking up to Juris. "Yes?"

Skyshredder barreling in does cause Swivel a minor cringe, but it doesn't seem like any major damage has been done. Yet. She gives a wave back to Skyshredder, but largely turns her attention back to Juris, canting her head with a questioning look.

Impactor is not intentionally ignored, Swivel merely didn't see his nod.

Juris has posed:
Juris doesn't look too in depth at the information scrolling across the datapad Swivel is looking at, but is about to put her hand over it when the other smaller female looks up and responds affirmatively.

Her visor and mask retract, and she gives the room a once over, noticing Blast Off, Ramp, Skyshredder, and Impactor. "..."

"Let's talk, but..." She motions with her helm towards patio area in the upstairs area of Maccadam's.

To Skyshredder she says, "You can open a tab on me, if you like," she tells the female, "just manage to stay sober before I leave tonight, or I won't you drink on my tab again. Understood?" She starts for the stairs.

Blast Off has posed:
Blast Off gets a rude reality awakening when Skyshredder slams into him, sending the shuttleformer stumbling to one knee before he can straighten up and just *glare* at her a moment. It takes a moment or two before the usueal *huff* finally comes out, too, as if tacked on as a half-hearted afterthought. he turns to the bar, bristling as she pats him, then freezes, optics widening as the shark greets Juris and SWIVEL. Then there's a blink and the shuttleformer nearly sinks to faceplant right there on the bar but he catches himself at the last second and his head bobs back up. "I'm FINE," he lies to Skyshredder, glancing over at Ramp and frowning under his faceplate as he notices the concerned look. "FINE."

He's not fine. He glances back before he thinks better of it, spotting Swivel... frag... and Impactor over there. He glares back, then turns back to the bar. "Uh... ANYWAY. I'll have the, um." This is oddly difficult. "Ibe- oh frag no, not that. Never mind. Anything /Ibex/ probably tastes terrible. Like ego and suffering. I'll have the... uh... Helex Bitter. Yes."

Ramp, Ultra Magnus has posed:
Ramp quickly looks away from Blast Off when the bigger bot snarls at him. Noticing that the barkeep is likely to be busy for a while, he nods politely, and moves away from the bar, and approaches a table that is (conveniently?) not too far from where Juris and Swivel are possibly about to depart. He settles in, and produes a small datapad that he fiddles with while mech-watching.

Skyshredder has posed:
     Skyshredder perks at the offer of a tab, but deflates at the stipulation that she remain sober. "What the scrap is the point of a tab if you tell me to stay sober?" she grumps a bit. Blast Off's glare doesn't go unnoticed, and the big shark-femme gets a slight apologetic look to her usual grin. "Uh...fine. Right." she says. Even one of the densest Autobots doesn't buy that.

     She waits for her barrel of booze before looking over at Impactor or Ramp. "Hey! Juris said we could use her tab, so drink up! I gotta pace though, so we can't have a drinking contest." she says, making sure each of them get a nice big tumbler of the glowing green engex she has ordered. "You want some, Blasty?" she says, apparently not really getting that he wants to be left alone. Or that he already ordered a drink.

     Of course, she is a the curiousity killed the shark sort, so she tries to listen even as Juris asks Swivel to join her outside.

Swivel has posed:
The raised voice from Blast Off lying rather unconvincingly causes Swivel to glance up briefly. But she then goes back to her datapads. "Just give me a moment..." Swivel says, seeming to put in a few entries of something before saving and powering down her devices. Just as Swivel gathers up her things, she looks up, seeing Ramp sit near where she is vacating, nodding and giving him a polite smile. Grabbing her ener-tea, she looks to Juris, gesturing for her to lead the way.

Impactor has posed:
Impactor resists the urge to get up and tower over Blast Off. Now is not the time. He's looking at his little cube of energon. Going to take it over and then put it over behind the counter to be disposed of. Then he goes tos wivel over on his chair and went to glare over at him. Then.. Finally forcing things out of his system.

Then, he glances over at one of the walls and a fairly deep scorch mark in it. SOmething that could've never been pounded out or cleaned up.

His mood almost immediately shifts from passive rage over to somberness. As if everything had suddenly drifted out of his systems.

Ramp, Ultra Magnus has posed:
Ramp seems taken aback by Skyshredder's offer. Then a slightly mischevious grin flashes ever so briefly across his face. It's gone immediately, and the green bot brightens and says "Thanks, friend!" He watches as the much larger and far more potent drink is delivered to him.

He nods to Swivel as she leaves to go upstairs, and then turns his attention to the large 'bot that is Impactor. He fiddles slightly with his datapad, and lets his attention be drawn back to the screen.

Juris has posed:
Juris starts heading up the stairs, passing Ramp on her way up. She'll give him an unreadable look, and then look away. He won't know it, but she's a bit suspicious of him. She notices Impactor's moodiness and tightbeams him. "<Behave yourself>"

Eventually she makes her way up to the patio, expecting Swivel to follow. Once the other femme is present and Juris is relatively confident there isn't anyone around to eavesdrop, she asks, "Prowl hasn't given you any specific invitations lately, has he?"

Blast Off has posed:
Blast Off blinks as Ramp... rushes off. Did he just *scare* the 'bot? He just gazes after him, suddenly afraid that he may, horror of horrors, come across as UNCOUTH or something? "...What?" The Combaticon tucks his hands in, one arm still holding a datapad close, and looks to Skyshredder. "I wasn't *that*.... discombobulating, was I? I'm still a gentlemech, am I not?" He seems unsure.

He stares at her, then blinks as she asks him if he wants the green glowing engex. "Er.... no, thank you." He catches sight of Impactor's glaring and jerks back a moment before straightening again and *huffing* at him. He'll notice Swivel possibly talking with Juris but force himself to look back at his drink.

Impactor has posed:
It takes a moment then for Impactor to respond over to Juris <If this concerns me personally then you can bring it to my attention. If it does not, then you can bring it up back at the Decagon> Juris is given a curt response along the tightbeam as Impactor glances over at Blast Off just for a few moments and slowly shifting in his chair to fully face the Combaticon.

"You. You were under Scorponok and part of the raid that hit the stockpile at Presidium, correct?" He ever so casually goes to ask the seemingly inebriated Combaticon while finishing his drink. The biggest one in the room.. WEll, after Skyshredder.

Skyshredder has posed:
     Skyshredder shrugs lightly and giggles at Blast Off. "I was sure disco-...discy-...dis-com-bomb-ulated! I felt like lasers might come out of your eyes!" she says with a good-natured grin. "But, that wouldn't have been smart in here." she says cheerfully. The decline of her offer makes her pout a bit before shrugging lightly. "Well, if you're sure. But even gentlemechs need to let loose sometimes, right? You look more stessed than a roof trying to hold up Sky Lynx!"

     Ramp accepts the drink and Skyshredder raises hers in his direction at the thanks. "Enjoy!" she calls out before noticing Impactor. "Hey you! Did you want some? It's on Juris!" she says with that cheerful grin of hers as she holds out a tankard of the glowing green stuff.

Swivel has posed:
Swivel seats herself across from Juris up on the patio. However, she is still monitoring the situation down below. There's an excess of character at the Mac's, and that could blow. Or maybe nothing will happen. Swivel takes a sip of her tea and looks to Juris. For a moment she looks a bit confused.

"Specific... I mean sometimes he asks me to accompany him on some unusual missions." Swivel narrows her optics for a moment, then her optics shoot up, and she puts her hands up, palms out. "...If you're worried about anything untoward between us, I assure you, those rumours were just rumours." Swivel pauses. "I know better than to get involved with my boss."

Ramp, Ultra Magnus has posed:
Ramp's optics snap upward as Impactor approaches Blast Off, bracing for (dare he say it?) impact. Without thinking, he's out of his seat, and approaching the bar again, but a slight distance away so as not to exacerbate anything. This actually puts him next to Skyshredder

The smallish Ramp places his empty spritzer container on the bar, still holding the datapad in his other hand, and lingers for a short bit. To not seem too much like he's ready to intervene between the larger bots, he says to Skyshredder, "Thanks again, friend. This is just what one needs after a grueling day of cleaning up after others."

Juris has posed:
"Of course not," she says, "I'm not at all worried about that," she tells the smaller femme. "You know, I'm far from unobservant, and I know Prowl is impressed with your abilities," the rotary says frankly, "so I'm not at all surprised he's asked you to accompany him on a number of occasions." A pause. "I'm also highly aware of your ... persuasive and observatory skills. And while you say you haven't received any specific invitations from Prowl, I have, and my response hinges partially on your willingness to help me in a certain.. endeavor."

She tightbeams Impactor. "<It doesn't. Unless... it does. The very fact that you wondered that, makes me wonder>"

Blast Off has posed:
Blast Off stops and stares at Impactor. Um. He tries to remember, but his processor feels... scrambled. But it *sounds* right. "....What if I am?" he asks, cultured voice slurring slightly as he tries to sound unimpressed. Snooty. Then his focus snaps back to the shark. "Lasers?" Now Blast Off looks a bit worried, spare hand coming up to feel at his helmet like he's worried he might have a temperature. If robots even worry about that sort of thing. "I'm not stressed," he denies again, "I'm just..." Uh. "...Maybe I am a bit... tired, is all." Yes, there we go.

"You get tired, too, right... Skyshredder, was it not? People *get* tired." Now there's Ramp again. He turns to the green mech. "Like you. YOU get tired sometimes, right? And I wasn't... I didn't come across as *uncouth* just now, did I?"

Impactor has posed:
Juris is noted.. And ignored! Impactor keeps in his seat, not moving towards Blast Off, "I always wondered what was in that cache. Figured anything that Nominus thought was too dangerous would have been big." Impactor would muse over on the past, hand going up to casually crush the small lattice force field that had held the small energon drink.

"You don't seem the type to look or care about that though. You're one of Onslaught's, right?" Impactor slowly crosses his arms over against his torso, the harpoon stub retracted.

Ramp, Ultra Magnus has posed:
Ramp raises an optic ridge as Blast Off addresses him, "N-no, I wouldn't say uncouth. You just seemed to be having a bad day, and I didn't want to make it worse. Of course, we all get tired, from time to time." Without looking at it, he flicks the datapad's off switch, and the display goes dark. His gaze then goes to the datapad that Blast Off is clutching, but doesn't say anything about it.

Skyshredder has posed:
     Skyshredder waves a hand dismissively and shakes her head. "Uncouth? Nah. At least...I don't think so. That means rude, right?" she says, then hmms. "Tired, huh? Isn't energon and recharging cycles supposed to take care of that?" she asks, apparently missing what he meant. "Skyshredder is right, though! I guess I'm pretty hard to forget." she says with a grin.

     Impactor interjects himself, and Skyshredder murmurs something about people being too serious in a bar before she just listens for a bit while taking a healthy chug from her container.

Swivel has posed:
Swivel remains sitting straight, lifting her cup gently as she sips the warm contents, listening to Juris. And everything else. "Aware of my what now?" Swivel says, lowering her cup. "I'm observant, but not terribly persuasive. My life would be different if I were." Clink. Swivel sets down her cup, staring down at it a moment before looking back up to study Juris closely.

"Well this endeavor sounds important. Probably too important to discuss here." Swive glances over the edge of the balcony, seeing how things are progressing.

Juris has posed:
"It's fine," Juris says, "it isn't really sensitive, as most of the information necessary for this endeavor, is public knowledge. I mean, we're all aware of the crimes Pharma committed, and while we don't intimately know all the details, we know enough to know that revealing the truth would have catastrophic consequences for the Autobots." She stands, apparently not comfortable sitting. She leans on the railing, looking pensive. "That being said, that doesn't mean nothing can be done about Consul. When the law doesn't work for you, you can bend it without breaking it, in order to exact justice. Do you follow?"

"However, in order for this to happen, by proxy, the invitation Prowl extended to me would be extended to you."

Blast Off has posed:
Blast Off frowns behind his faceplate at Impactor. "You'll just have to wonder, then..." Because he's not telling! Also because he totally forgets whatever it was. *ahem* He glances to Ramp, listening and then nodding. "Yes. Yes! Exactly." He gestures with the flourish of a hand towards the green mech, while noting the datapad the other carries- and him checking out his own. Blast Off instinctively clutches his own datapad closer while looking up at Ramp's face briefly- what, are you a book reader too?... then turning to Skyshredder. "Yes, rude, and I am a gentlemech, I am not *rude*." Superior-acting and insufferable maybe but not RUDE!

Impactor keeps grilling him, though, and now the Combaticon turns back to face the big Autobot Wrecker. His cultured accent still slurring slightly. "Yesss. One of Onslaught'sss. Proud to be a Combaticon. Whyyy?" He seems to smirk. "You... hoping you could join the team?"

Impactor has posed:
Bait, taken. Impactor just slowly smiles over at Blast Off, "I knew him in the pits. He was a regular little psychotic. He was just better at justifying it to himself than most. I always found it amusing that when a leader took over he didn't like first thing he did is deserted. I guess there was never anything like a higher calling for him. Just to sate his fuel lust. For all he went on about duty, honor.. HE was really, really quick to abandon the cause as soon as someone else went in."

Ramp, Ultra Magnus has posed:
Ramp glances up at the femmes on the patio, a briefly curious look on his face. Shaking it off, he returns his focus to Blast Off, listening to Impactor's taunt. "Perhaps the drink that you were offered may help your fatigue." He takes a drink from his, supressing a grimace, "It's rather invigorating."

Skyshredder has posed:
     Skyshredder is listening to Impactor and Blast Off with actual interest now. It might be serious, but talking like that about someone's leader can cause trouble! If that leader wasn't a Decepticon the shark femme might say something, but Blast Off seems to have it under control. He even asks Impactor if he wants to join Team Combaticon! She keeps her drink held up, covering most of her face below the eyes as if she is trying to camouflage herself. Which really doesn't work when you are pink and the size of Ultra Magnus.

     She can't help but giggle though when Ramp grimaces and says the drink is invigorating. "Right? Like you said, it's perfect for relaxing after a hard day! After a container of this you won't even be able to -feel- your processors, much less process things!"

Swivel has posed:
Swivel is silent for a moment, watching Juris lean on the railing. "I follow. But I'm still not agreeing to anything." Swivel says bluntly. "And I still don't think it's a discussion to be having here. It's a heated topic, and out of context, bending the law sounds an awful lot like breaking the law at worst, impropriety at the best."

This time Swivel stands up, taking up a spot beside Juris, and peers over the edge down below. She tilts her head, watching Impactor and Blast Off. "...Besides, it looks like trouble might be brewing."

Juris has posed:
"Well, if you like for injustice to carry on, by all means," she says, "suit yourself. If I lacked tact, I wouldn't have called you up to this private patio to have a quiet discussion about topics that /aren't/ confidential." A pause. "You misunderstand me, Swivel. If I convinced you extract information from a Decepticon with whom you are friendly with, would I be breaking any laws? Of course not. The same logic can apply to Consul. If you had any conscience at all about the crimes committed by Pharma, you wouldn't hesitate to accept. I know you aren't foolish, Swivel. If you want to save people, not doom them, you'll reconsider."

She sighs. "I'm not concerned about that," she says, "Impactor will listen to me. And Blast Off won't pick a fight right now. He's too busy feeling sorry for himself."

Ramp, Ultra Magnus has posed:
Ramp has barely had any of his drink, but agrees readily with Skyshredder, "Yes, quite!" He looks between Blast Off and Impactor, "Today is a good day to relax, friends. Maybe another day would be good for playing the dozens." He doesn't elaborate on what that might mean, but looks about the establishment, his gaze passing over Juris and Swivel once again. His fingers tap idly on his datapad.

Blast Off has posed:
Blast Off listens to Impactor, and the longer he does, the wider-eyed the stare he gives the Wrecker. It's like time stills, sputters, and stops, and all he can see is this Autobot absolutely *tearing* into his leader-his lover. The mech Blast Off loves and follows no matter what... even when he tears Blast Off's spark in two what with the business with Swivel, even when he's *wrong* and how could he ever.... NO. NO. The Combaticon shakes his head once or twice, blinking, and breaks away, turning to stare long and hard at his drink.

Then he looks up to Skyshredder and over to Ramp. ".....I... I do apologize for my most.... rather... uncouth behavior." He simply looks at them, not going for a drink, no. Alas, he's probably already had far too many, or maybe, MAYBE he'd know better than to do this.

Unfortunately for him, Impactor's hit a raw nerve- one that's twitchy even in good times, and after one too many drinks after his world just got flipped upside down? The shuttleformer grips his datapad tightly, seeming to curl in on himself as optics burn ever brighter. "He's.... Onslaught's... he's not LIKE that!!" He has to erase the all too recent memories, mocking him, making him question ...Onslaught himself. NO! HE DOESN'T WANT TO QUESTION ONSLAUGHT! Suddenly the shuttleformer springs to his feet, leg cannons humming to life, but- too impatient, too furious, to even wait to shoot- Blast Off swings the only thing he has right now- that datapad- as hard as he can at Impactor's UGLY FACE!!!!!! "RAAARGH! YOU DON'T KNOW HIM AT ALLLL!!!"

Impactor has posed:
Bingo. Decepticon baited and the brawl starting. Impactor goes on, "Onslaught was always about 'the cause'. But as soon as it was inconvenient, what's he doing? Deserting. Being hired to kill for shannix. Soon as it's convenient again he's back. I suppose the higher power was always himself. You know, that's kind of common for Cons. But most of them don't make a pretense of claiming to adhere to anything greater. What did he do sometime? Oh, yes, run down Cons who were trying to get out of the war to give them to Kaon."

The punch goes up and slugs Imapctor, who just grins over at it. "Being a mercenary is fine. I just call it hypocricy if you clami to be something better than it but flee out as soon as it goes in a direction you don't like. So, wha'ts your cause? Grief? War? Hate? Love? Because at least you're not selfish wtih it. Or are you?"

Then with the blow struck and Impactor is ever, ever so easily going to swing a carefully aimed and restrained fist back. "Because the Onslaught in the Pits would laugh at having any sort of calling at all. But I suppose you'd know that if you were with him then." Casually swinging fist aimed, cocked, at an off angle to minimize impact.

Ramp, Ultra Magnus has posed:
Ramp steps to the side as all heck breaks loose. "So much for diffusing", he sighs, and says to anyone nearby. He avoids the two combatants and moves away from the bar, coming to a stop near the stairs to the patio. When (if) the femmes come downstairs. he will simply ask "Friends of yours?"

Swivel has posed:
"Just because it says private doesn't mean folk won't hear." Swivel says flatly. "And this is about more than just tact." Swivel shakes her head. "You seem to routinely misunderstand me, ma'am. Pharma must be brought to justice. I just don't think here and now is the best place to discuss this." Swivel shakes her head. "And I wouldn't be too sure that Blast Off won't start a fight. Dissing Onslaught to any Comba-..."

And there he goes.

Swivel winces as the datapad - probably a romance novel - is used as a weapon. And there isn't even enough time to break the fight up before Impactor responds in kind. Swivel looks almost like she is ready to hop the railing and jump down, but a second look at the distance makes her thinks twice. "Sorry, can this wait?" Swivel doesn't wait for a response as she begins to run down the stairs. She only briefly glances at Ramp, not really sure WHAT to answer to his question, she just looks bemused before she heads over to where Impactor and Blast Off are. Swivel stomps her feet, claps, and stands close, but not quite between Impactor and Blast Off. "Alright, that's enough! Take it outside!"

Okay so she isn't breaking up the fight so much as trying to relocate it. Swivel tries to catch Skyshredder's optics - she'd make a good enforcer for this.

Skyshredder has posed:
     And there go the punches! And Skyshredder...well, she doesn't try to stop them. Instead she lets out a whoop! "Nice punch!" she says with a happy grin, though it is unclear which mech she means. As long as no weapons are used, she considers it all in good fun and a good way to work off stress. Plus Impactor was being a pain in the aft for no real reason, so he obviously wanted a fight.

     The shark's sharp eyes catch the glance from Swivel and she grins a bit. "Alright, you heard mini boss! Take it outside if you are going to continue scrappin'! Don't wanna cost the good bots in here their good drinks!" she says and uses her bulk to bump both toward the door.

Blast Off has posed:
Blast Off smashes his datapad- there goes his romance novel, oops. He smashes into Impactor's face, which feels good for... a second. Then Impactor's fist makes itself known, sending the shuttleformer spinning back to the floor. "Gahhh!" He's really not built for up close combat, but... right now, Blast Off doesn't care. All his depression and misery rechannels instantly as sheer, raw rage and he jumps back up, springing for the Wrecker again, fists swinging as the smashed datapad drops to the floor. "He DOES! He DOES have a cause, a plan, he ALWAYS has a plan, and he..." The sniper almost sounds desperate, like he's trying to convince himself more than anyone. "He HAS a cause he believes in, and-and... he...we-WE don't have to TELL ANY-"

Then, about the only person besides another Combaticon who *could* get through to him right now.... appears, in the form of Swivel, bringing the shuttle to a halt. He stares down dumbly at her, then Skyshredder as she grabs him and shoves him towards the door. "...." For a moment, at least, he's hovering between couth and... uncouth.

Impactor has posed:
Impactor keeps his fists up and over in front of him, but ever so casually glances at Swivel. And Skyshredder. "That's the thing. Onslaught always went on about how he served something better.. You'd might have thought he was in the running for the DJD with how he went on. Guess though he didn't have what it took to make him a -real- Decepticon along those lines. Because when someone is in charge he doesn't like, he runs. If there's nothing in it for him, he runs." But, Impactor lets Skyshredder intervene, and isn't going on the attack.

Impactor doesn't look smug. Or superior. Just going through the routine of assessing a target.

Juris has posed:
"And if they hear...?" Juris arches a brow ridge mildly. "Frankly, it's none of their business and it isn't like they don't know about it," the female rotary says with a shrug, "and if it really was a problem, I think we would have been disrupted already, which we haven't been." She sighs. "And how do I know you're not just circumventing the topic because you know what you should do, you just don't want to do it?"

Juris just watches blandly as Swivel intervenes, appearing mildly annoyed. "And we wouldn't have," she says to no one in particular, "if you hadn't decided to play hero." Unlike Swivel, she's tall, so she easily and gracefully jumps from the railing and lands on the ground near where Blast Off and Impactor had been exchanging punches.

She narrows her optics at Ramp when he asks if the brawling patrons are friends of hers, and doesn't dignify him with a response.

Her mask and visor slide back into place, and as she heads for the exit of Maccadam's, she rests a hand briefly on Impactor's shoulder gently. "Let's talk," she says, "I'm probably going to need a favor." With that, she takes her leave, giving Blast Off a pitying "You should have a look at yourself" glance as she goes.

Ramp, Ultra Magnus has posed:
Ramp notes the reaction of each Femme rushing into the fray, a tiny grin flashing across his face. He them begins to watch the fracas in earnest. He makes subtle calculations based on what he knows about each bot, and plans his intervention carefully, holding onto the drum-like glowing green container. While it appears the brawl may be ending quickly, he still plans to be prepared.

Swivel has posed:
Swivel sees that balled up rage, that recklessness, that shear abandon. And then she sees it all come to a halt, as worlds probably collide in a confusing mess for Blast Off. However she doesn't back down. She does shoot Impactor an annoyed glance as he keeps mouthing off, but then shrugs. Maybe this fight needs to happen. But not here.

Not Here.

Swivel steps out of Skyshredder's way, as well as Juris' as she transfers her attentions to the large, imposing mech. Swivel doesn't seem to have any comeback to offer Juris' snipes at her expense. She doesn't really feel the need to defend herself. She just stands calm, composed, and makes sure any further fighting does not occur inside of the Mac's. Although her intervention was not entirely necessary - staff would have seen them out. But... Swivel instinctively felt she needed to derail this personally.

Impactor has posed:
Whatever Impactor wanted from the exchange seems to have been gathered. Rather than the melee itself, whatever he utilized to instigate it seems to have for him been useful. So Impactor goes to let himself be staged out, while glancing at Swivel like he might say something. But, he doesn't then and gives a very, very quiet glance at Ramp after having evaluated the repositioning.

Impactor doesn't quite do a full sneer over at Blast Off, but the taunts have for now stopped as the brawl has ended almost faster than if one had told Brawl that the sky is at the bottom of the planet if you walk down to the other side. And he took one punch, threw one punch. And that for him seems enough. He shifts his attention from Swivel, to Juris, and then a low grumble to her. "Depends." Is all he notes. A low chortle is given to Ramp's 'any friends of your's'. Not at Juris. But more the amused consideration that he could be that to anyone. At least the Dynobots had one another.

Whatever is going through the mind of the low functioning psychopath, it seems to have gone to whatever conclusion it had.

Skyshredder has posed:
     Neither mech is outside yet, but they have also stopped throwing punches. Skyshredder doesn't bump them again, but as Impactor keeps talking she grins a more dangerous grin at him. "Hey, Swivel said take it outside if you want to continue the fight. So, if you are going to keep that up you better head outside under your own power. I'd hate to have to get rough on a Decepticon's behalf." she says. She looks toward Blast Off as well. "And you, too. You look like you still want a few more rounds of boxing. So, better go on out before things get out of hand."

     But, it seems that Impactor is de-escalating things already. She still makes herself a living wall to the pair to ensure that both he and Blast Off head outside, though.

Blast Off has posed:
Blast Off's fists clench again as he's shoved towards the door and he probably sends a kick or two Impactor's way. "He doesn't RUN, you IDIOT! He NEVER runs! He's as brave as they come! He just doesn't *stupidly* stay in situations that don't benefit us anymore! He watches out for us! He-" The shuttleformer stops briefly as Juris gives him that *look*, and he does seem to cringe slightly. There's a quick look back at wherever his drink is... "I didn't get my drink!! I *demand* my drink!!" He huffs, "And my datapad!" Smashed as it is....

Juris has posed:
"<It involves the dirty deeds surrounding Pharma and Deltaran, so if we are going to act, we need to act quickly>" Juris tightbeams Impactor. "<This will most likely be off the books, if that gives you any consolation. If you're willing, just come find me. I already have an idea of what could be done>" By now, the rotary female has long exited the premises, so if Impactor wants to follow up, he'll have to comply with her request.

Swivel has posed:
Swivel watches Juris leave, and seems lost in thought for a moment. Then she looks over at Blast Off throwing a tantrum of sorts, still, even after the threat was removed. She then looks to Skyshredder and smiles. "Nicely done, Skyshredder. If Juris didn't already open a tab in your name I'd offer to buy you a drink. But I can't compete with Juris' generousity."

When Impactor seems to stop, Swivel nods to him. But says nothing. She just... looks at him for a long while. No more of that odd 'avoiding his gaze' thing she'd done in the tunnels. Finally, she releases him from her gaze and walks over to a nearby table, sighing and flopping down on a chair.

Impactor has posed:
There's a low smirk building on Impactor's faceplate as Blast Off goes. "So he abandoned Cybertron, abandoned the Decepticons.. If that's not running, I'm not really sure what is then. But, to each their own. Enjoy your drink." Then a small ener-chit is thrown up on the table. "You look like you could use it." Impactor would say if asked that he's just a low functioning psychopath. There's a reason why all the sympathy in the bar is towards Blast Off.
    Juris' comments sent to Impactor are not responded to at all when he gets them on tightbeam. Now is not the time or place for them as the bulky Autobot goes to stalk out.

Ramp, Ultra Magnus has posed:
Ramp relaxes his grip on the energex cask. He vents out in slight relief that his intervention wasn't necessary. He looks from Blast Off, to Skyshredder, to the departed Juris, and back to Impactor and Swivel, "Not that it matters, but I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't tear each other apart outside. I just cleaned up out there." As Blast Off and then Impactor leave, he looks to Swivel, "Your friend isn't a very friendly sort, is she?"

Skyshredder has posed:
     Skyshredder waves Blast Off off and grins. "I gotcha. Stay here." she says, then goes to get his Helix Bitters and the Radiation Burn that he didn't want and hands both over to him, along with his dropped and smashed datapad. "Don't worry about the cups. I'll reinburse 'em." she says, then resumes her living wall routine.

     Impactor goes in for more verbal jabs, and Skyshredder actually frowns for once. "Hey, that's enough now. Just because he's a Decepticon or a Combaticon or whatever is no reason to torture the poor mech."

Blast Off has posed:
Blast Off growls, fists clenching and about ready to lunge at Impactor again... but the mech starts walking out. "HE DIDN'T ABANDON-" ...Me, he wants to say *me*, and that stops him short. He stares at the Autobot's back, then glances to Ramp, barely able to focus on the mech right now. He starts heading RIGHT BACK IN.... but Skyshredder goes to get him his drink(s) and he stops, just staring at her dazedly as she does, numbly accepting the engex and datapad when retrieved and brought back to him. "....Oh."

Then he stands there, looking a bit lost, looking inside like a starving mech staring isnide a window where others feast on the finest enerwine. "Oh." The shuttleformer realizes he's not wanted back inside, and he may have just acted like a complete aft, and... "Oh." He immediately downs BOTh drinks, places them on the ground in a very deliberate, careful manner, and wanders off. Fists clenched and tightening ever harder on the already mangled datapad.

Swivel has posed:
Swivel looked almost as if she were to move for the smashed datapad, but it seems Skyshredder has all that well handled. So Swivel stays put. She looks almost guilty about something, but the expression doesn't last.

Swivel had just about planted her face down onto the table. But Ramp speaking to her brings her pause and she sits up straight. Swivel tilts her helm. "Hm? Oh, uh, depends I guess. I don't know her very well." Swivel responds. "We just work together." Swivel adds, since they were talking on a patio moments ago. "And, sorry, didn't mean to make your job harder. I know it's not easy keeping the streets clean. I used to be really good friend with some cleaners." Swivel offers up a genuinely warm smile to Ramp, even though there's a tiny twinge of sadness behind it all. "People don't think about the messes they make when they keep getting cleaned up after. They just make the mess over and over... because until you have to clean up your own mess, well, you don't realize what a chore it is and learn nothing."

Ramp, Ultra Magnus has posed:
Ramp watches Swivel for a long moment as she speaks, "How very true. The name's Ramp, by the way. I had better get back to my work. But... if you don't mind my saying, I think your fri... er, coworker has maybe lost something. Something that used to mean something to her. I don't know, don't mind me. I'm just an old mech who may be reading more into people than he should."

Impactor has posed:
Impactor just goes to glance back at Skyshredder. Then at Swivel before he leaves. And looks like he's about to break out into something. But, he keeps his faceplate somber. "Then we'll have to disagree on that." To her statement directed at him.

And then Impactor is going outside, a look of passivity on his face over then as he cocks his head to the side, opening up a tightbeam to someone or other.

Swivel has posed:
"Ah, sorry, I sometimes ramble. Ramp you said? I'm Swivel. .... Did I already say that?" Swivel tilts her helm as if trying to recall something. Or maybe, the way her hand goes to the side of her helmet, there's something else going on there. After a moment spent frowning, she shrugs and smiles again. "It's possible. It can sometimes help pass the time to make up stories about the other patrons in a bar rather than worry about your own problems." Swivel rises. "Well I need to get going. "Nice to meet you."