421/Bleeding Sparks

From Transformers: The Dark Eras MUSH Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Bleeding Sparks
Date of Scene: 31 October 2017
Location: Ruins of Harmonex
Synopsis: Autobots and Decepticons are helping refugees in Harmonex. Surprisingly, only verbal fights occur.
Cast of Characters: Blurr, Blast Off, Nightlash, Swivel, 101, Hyperdrive


Blurr has posed:
    The ruins of what was once Harmonex have been crumbling for several metacycles now, emptied of the vibrant life it once housed. Although not empty of -all- life. There are still some unfortunate homeless refugees scrounging around in the destroyed city-state's desolate remains, because they were not fortunate enough to have a fast or mobile altmode, and/or rescuers never found them. Or, scavenging is the only way they have to make a living. Or they are simply trapped under piles of rubble.

    In any of those cases, the aim of the Convocation-sponsored charity Bleeding Spark is to help those who need it by rescuing them from the ruins and providing medical assistance to the injured and ill. The organization is now partnering with the Autobot military and has set up a makeshift field hospital and supply transport with air shuttles coming and going from it to get refugees out of this decrepit place and find them proper accommodations at least until they can get back on their feet.

Nightlash has posed:
Anywhere that's prime for scavenging is also a likely place to find none other than Nightlash, her drone flying formation just ahead and scanning the ground for useful things, because useful things are useful.

In all fairness, she's nothing to do with the Bleeding Out initiative -or whatever it's called- and even goes so far as to stealth up just to avoid them paying her any mind or drawing any ire. Last thing she needs is /another/ Autobot trying to escort her to safety.

Shadowstar (101) has posed:
     Even Shadowstar is not so evil as to hamper humanitarian operations, but she -is- hoping she can find some way to make the Autobots look bad. For now though she is actually helping the rescue efforts and reminding each bot she helps that the Decepticons care much more about the common bot than the Autobots. It is what the Decepticon cause is all about, after all! Of course, she doesn't get -too- close to actual Autobots. Never know who she might have shot at, after all. But, she makes sure that every bot who is not in serious condition knows that the Decepticons are always an option, and always take care of their own.

Blast Off has posed:
Blast Off is here, too, keeping an eye on what the Autobots are doing and making a nominal effort to help Shadowstar and the Decepticons out, too. Look, see, he's helping. The Combaticon is just... kind of... helping from a distance, mostly pointing things out but not actually lifting his hands to *do* something. He's also trying not to step in anything too grungy, because EW.

Swivel has posed:
    Scavenging? That's one of Swivel's little talents that she does not always advertise. She may not be as good at it as say, Nightlash, but she's done it to survive. Which is why she's more than happy to volunteer to help locate the unfortunate refugees - especially since she was unable to attend the fundraiser. Or make any monetary donation. So her donation is in hard work.
    It had taken Swivel some heavy coaxing in order to get Hyperdrive not only to leave her room at teh academy, but to come with her to do some nitty gritty get-your-hands-dirty charity. Swivel strongly believes that the service of others can go a long way to aid in the grieving and healing process.
    Swivel was fortunately in her element among ruins. She'd much rather be heading out into the furthest depths, trying to find people who might be trapped. But the further away they were, the more trouble they'd be in if they encountered the sorts of scavengers whose mode of survival had become predation. And putting Hyperdrive in more trouble was not going to be helpful. Still, Swivel kept pausing and going very quiet, trying to listen for distant sounds of movement in case it sounded like, perhaps, someone was buried or hurt or...

Hyperdrive has posed:
Hyperdrive doesn't distract swivel with his normal inane chatter. Once he left the safety of the room he has been silent, his optic blast shield down in order to let him hide his emotions. He tries to focus only on the task ahead and not recent events.

Blurr has posed:
    Some of the refugees are a bit puzzled by Shadowstar and Blast Off's participation. One such mech ventures to ask the question many of them are probably wondering. "You guys do know Bleeding Spark is Convocation funded and run, right? Thought you Decepticons wouldn't want anything to do with them?"

    Meanwhile, a small commotion has arisen over by the supply transport. Yep, you guessed it--Blurr is over there. Certainly, his abilities are useful in helping to find and rescue refugees buried under piles of rubble. But at the moment, he appears to be getting very impatient (big surprise there) with one of the refugees, a stout, scrappy looking mech who definitely looks like he's been living out here for a while. Though, he doesn't exactly look very genuine.

    "Where is it." Blurr is demanding.
    "Where's what?"
    "The syk."
    "I told you, I don't know what ya talkin' about! I don't got no syk!"
    "Listen, mech. I don't have all cycle to deal with your slag. Turn the syk over -now- or you'll be on a one-way shuttle to Garrus-1 instead of Iacon." the speedster threatens.
    "Yeah right you're gonna send me there whether I give ya what ya want or not! Look pal what else was I gonna do?!"

Shadowstar (101) has posed:
     Shadowstar smiles to the refugees that ask about their participation. "Well, we want little to do with Autobots and the Convocation, but some things are more important than that. Until you take a side, you are not an enemy of the Decepticon cause. It is not our intention to harm innocents, only oppressors and hypocrites." she says before giving the mech a pat on the shoulder.

     Blurr's lack of tact gives Shadowstar the ammunition she was hoping for! She motions toward Blurr and vents in disgust. "But even in the midst of their own humanitarian operations, the Autobots are interrogating and threatening the very people they say they are here to help." She shakes her head before helping the group on toward the transport.

Blast Off has posed:
Blast Off glances over as he spots Blurr making a scene and is torn between his desire to shoot the mech and to roll his optics. he chooses the latter, for now. He's also happy to let Shadowstar do the talking, simply nodding his head in agreement. "Indeed. They pretend to be civil and charitable but just *look* at how they *really* act..." Tsk. He sidesteps to avoid an especially grungy piece of old fuel-laden slime that is leaking from Primus knows where.

Swivel has posed:
     Swivel had been concentrating when the commotion snagged her attention. She tilts her head to the side, listening, and then sighing. Swivel is convinced at this point that Blurr just can't be taken anywhere public without making an unpleasant scene. Swivel gives Hyperdrive a sidewise glance. "Um.... so..." Swivel glances around. She really doesn't want to get involved, but mybe she can somehow diffuse this situation before it ends up on the news? No. She'd just cause him to misbaheve further.
     "So... glad ya came out wi'me. These folk 'ave lost a lot, 'n even the tiniest effort kin make a difference." Swivel says to the unnervingly silent Hyperdrive. "Still... good to'go in pairs. Desperate people sometoims ferget 'ow to trust, and kin get skittish." And sometimes a bit violent, Swivel thinks sadly. But she hadn't seen any violent incidents just yet. Though... if Blurr keeps this up.... that may soon change.

Hyperdrive has posed:
Hyperdrive nods and carefully moves some of the debris around. Blurrs antics are given a glance and he goes back to working until shadowstars voice gets his attention. He stands and stares, shaking but still silent.o

Blurr has posed:
    Blurr glares at Shadowstar. Psh, her again? "So what, you'd just let him distribute syk among the other refugees who are just trying to get their lives back together? I bet even Megatron doesn't allow that stuff. For good reason, too." He ignores Blast Off for the time being. And Swivel too, for that matter. "What are you here for anyway? Trying to make us look bad even while we're helping these people, right? Or I know, you're planning on stealing these supplies. That'd make sense too." Since Nightlash is stealthed, he doesn't know she's here.

Shadowstar (101) has posed:
     Shadowstar just shrugs lightly. "Maybe take him in -before- you start questioning? Honestly, do you even think before you act? Or do the feelings of these poor refugees matter so little to you?" she asks Blurr. When she is attacked personally she just shakes her head again. "I really don't have to even try to make you look bad. As for supplies, we have plenty. We do not need to take them from the refugees. Although I do encourage them to come to the Decepticons for assistance rather than the Autobots. We may be a bit more...serious. But, we at least take care of our own."

     It is here she directs a glance toward Swivel and Hyperdrive. She doesn't say anything, but Blurr no doubt knows what happened the last several cycles.

Blast Off has posed:
"Yes, Autobots like to *talk* but if you want *actions* to back up words, look to the Decepticons," Blast Off again agrees with Shadowstar, still doing the minimum amount of work possible here. He continues to avoid dirty spots as much as possible. However, his gaze follows the other Decepticons' towards Swivel and Hyperdrive, where it freezes a moment as the Combaticon stiffens. He looks to the small femme for a short while before breaking his gaze away again and finding something to busy himself with.

Swivel has posed:
    Swivel glances over at Hyperdrive. Still... silent. But.. is he shaking? Swivel puts a hand over on Hyperdrive's shoulder. "'Oy..... wot's wrong?" she whispers. Swivel wasn't there, she didn't know which Decepticons had fired on Hyperdrive and his friends. And she doesn't know that Shadowstar was among them. Although, Swivel looks towards the building conflict. And... Shadowstar is looking at them. And the timing of her looking... seems more meaningful than casual. Is Shadowstar implying the Autobots don't take care of their own? Swivel's other hand goes to Hyperdrive's shoulders, her grip becoming firm and protective. But... Swivel says nothing. She does, however, stare straight back at Shadowstar, tilting her head with an expression somewhere between defiance and curiousity.
    Blast Off is efficiently being ignored by Swivel. She's getting good at this! There isn't even awkward pausing or looking away.

Hyperdrive has posed:
Hyperdrive is definately shaking. And he wont stop staring at Shadowstar. The small mech finally looks at swivel and shakes his head a little before refocusing on Shadowstar. He even takss a step back.

Blurr has posed:
    Blurr doesn't dignify Shadowstar with a response of any kind, just turns back to what he was doing, however the conversation had created a distraction and the mech he had been interrogating just now has sneaked away and can now be seen making a beeline away from the transport likely in an attempt to hide in the ruins before Blurr can catch up to him. "Oh no you don't!" he shouts, transforming and speeding off after him.

Shadowstar (101) has posed:
     Shadowstar doesn't look toward Swivel and Hyperdrive long. Mostly because Blurr doesn't respond to her. She blinks as he suddenly races off after the mech he'd been questioning, then looks toward the two smaller bots again before she returns to helping the rescue efforts. It must be extremely surreal, watching the femme who helped blast and kidnap your friends now helping others to stay alive. She even tests the limits of the Autobots and Convocation by leading a group of those recovered from the rubble right into the Bleeding Spark camp. "Make sure these bots are given the best care." she says to the officials before heading back.

     When she nears Blast Off again, she smirks to him. "Why don't you stop being so skittish and go talk to her?" she asks him very quietly, ending up looking toward Hyperdrive and Swivel again, though obviously not with the same intent as before.

Blast Off has posed:
"I-uh-WHAT?" Blast Off stutters, wing elevons twitching in sudden agitation as he stares at Shadowstar in horror. "What? Why? I-" He flails about a bit more before glancing Swivel's way, then turning his nose up and away. "I... why would I want to talk to an *Autobot*?" I MEAN REALLY. Ha ha ha.

Swivel has posed:
What was once a curious expression quickly shifts into something accusatory as Swivel's optics narrow. Not once looking away from Shadowstar, although Shadowstar had diverted her attention, Swivel slowly walks out in front of Hyperdrive, putting herself between them. Swivel just wtches Shadowstar carefully as she returns to the charity work. She tightbeams to Hyperdrive. <<....She's no threat roight now. Sometoims... just needa maintain status quo fer survival - so it's best we just get back to doin' our work 'n try ter ignore 'er. Will ya b'alroight? Think we kin get back to OH FRAG!>> Swivel may be ignoring Blast Off, but NOT Shadowstar. Thus, her assurances to Hyperdrive are interrupted when Swivel is caught off guard by Shadowstar's comment to Blast Off. <<Er... sorry 'bout that 'Yperdroive, dinna mean ter raise m'voice in ther radio.>>

Hyperdrive has posed:
Hyperdrive winces and shags his head a little at the tightbeamed swear. The mech is shaking worse than before as he tries to do whatSwivel says instead off opening fire. He would like to do awhole bunch of things but instead he turns trying to keep doing what Swivel said.

Blurr has posed:
    The volunteers at the supply station exchange glances, eying her badge with suspicious looks. Clearly they do not trust her. One of them tries to be polite at least. "I'm sorry ma'am, but we can't take any refugees from insurgents." Because you know, they could be spies trying to get into Iacon.

    One of the destitute sighs sadly. "Frag, I knew it. Should've gone with the Bots."

Shadowstar (101) has posed:
     Shadowstar laughs at Blast Off's reaction. "Don't give me that. You aren't even really a Decepticon. You can talk to her all you want. Even if you were a true Decepticon you could talk to her. I talked to her just the other cycle at Mac's. I don't know what is going on between you two, but you two either need to sort it out or get over it. Besides me being..." She looks around conspiritorialy, then leans in closer to Blast Off. "...a secret romantic..." she whispers before going back to a quiet conversational voice. "...it looks bad when the heartless sniper gets distracted everytime a certain femme comes into the area. If you need some icebreaker, just ask her about the imaginative scenario I came up with for you two meeting." she says.

     Shadowstar notices Hyperdrive staring at her, and she just stares back with an impassive look. She can tell he wants to hurt her. Badly. He'd probably be happy to see her scrap end up in some scavenger's hoard. She is brought back when the Convocation employee denies her refugees. She vents and crosses her arms. "That is preposterous. If we have spies, they would have little trouble infiltrating Iacon. And your own workers saw us pull these poor mechs from the rubble. But, fine. If you are so concerned about a few spies that you would deny care to these people, then obviously the goodwill the Decepticons have displayed here is of no consequence. I will take these unfairly judged mechs to a Decepticon facility, and the reputation of the Bleeding Spark will be tarnished."

Blast Off has posed:
"I-what?" Blast Off begins to flare out armor plates like a threatened bird, puffing up with indignation and surprise.. and some horror too. The denial is gonna be thick with this one. "I BEG your PARDON, I have NO IDEA what you're talking about!" He swipes both hands out from his sides with an empathic NO. Then one hand swings up, index finger pointing upwards.

"For ONE thing, I am TOO a Decepticon," he pauses to point at the Decepticon badge on his chest, "and TWO, I-I..." One quick nervous look to Swivel before he turns his back towards her. "I still have n-no idea what you mean. And furthermore..." He blinks. "Wait, WHAT?" Now he leans in, unable to contain his terrified need to know. "WHAT scenario? WHAT meeting? When...?" Then he jerks back, grabbing some random item from the street and acting as if he's busily cleaning it up. "I- Again, NO IDEA what you're talking about and..." His head snaps towwards her, muttering, "and will you PLEASE keep this down..." Now his voice returns to normal, "But I STILL have no idea what you're talking about!"

Nightlash has posed:
And where has Nightlash been in all of this...whatever's going on? Well, doing Nightlashy...things. And stuff. Because that's just what she does. It's probably horribly unnerving, but that droneship suddenly just decloaks behind Blurr. Or, rather, as close to Blurr as she can get...which...is probably far too close for comfort.

"How's things going?" Her drone shimmers out of its cloaking field on the other side, more behind Shadowstar and Blast Off. "Ooooh, I know those two. Are you gonna fight? Hug? Hugfight? I can record it for you if you want. Hugging would really make the news, too. I mean, so would Hugfighting...which I'm not really sure is a thing." She pauses. "Yet. It can be, though. Also, for what it's worth? There's...not much out there right now, but I did see some heat signatures your relief team might be interested in."

Swivel has posed:
    Swivel's face is a palate of microexpressions as she... considers something. But after a moment, she pats Hyperdrive reassuringly on the shoulder. She'd not left his side at all since they arrived, and had been helping him extensively with the charity work. But now Swivel has let go of Hyperdrive and is walking away, leavin him to the direction of other volunteers. The direction in which she heads, however, is Shadowstar and Blast Off. At first her expression is unreadably neutral, mostly to hide a mix of horror and amusement at the interaction between BLast Off and Shadowstar. However as she closes in on them she smiles politely - at both of them. Ignoring Blast Off completely in this setting woul be far more suspicious.
    "Oy. Dun let politics get in th'way of these people's needs." Swivel looks towards the nervous volunteers. "Wash yer 'ands of any responsibility, I'll vouch fer these refugees." Not that her word as a cadet means much. Swivel casts a sidelong glance at Shadowstar. "We're all jus' people elpin' people roight now." Of course Swivel is aware that this is probably a politically charged situation. But she feels it really shouldn't be. Swivel turns to Shadowstar, putting her hand out, inviting a hand shake. "Speaking as an individual, not as a representative, I must say I'm glad yer out 'ere tryna make a difference to these poor sparks - regardless of certain obst-" Swivel cuts off abruptly, startled by Nightlash' drone. Or so it would seem. But she stopped talking and gasped in startlement just a moment before the drone had appeared. But... perhaps people wouldn't notice that.

Blurr has posed:
    "We're not judging them, they could all be actual refugees for all we know, but the Convocation doesn't want to risk it, alright? I didn't make the rules anyway, so don't you huff at me, missy." The volunteer argues.

    Then he glances over at Blast Off, who is throwing some kind of fit. He smirks. "Got yourself into an argument with your friend, huh? Well, sounds like there's just as much infighting among you Cons as the Bots."

    Then Swivel starts offering to shake Shadowstar's hand. This doesn't seem to faze them, but when she tries to convince them to take the empties again, they shake their heads. "Like I said, I'm not the one who makes the rules, I just have to keep them. I appreciate the gesture, but that's not how this works."

    Meanwhile, Blurr has just cuffed that syk dealer or hoarder or whatever he was and confiscated the drugs. He had been on his way back to the supply station when Nightlash suddenly appeared behind him. He groans slightly. "Right, why don't you forward the data to the Bleeding Spark team, they'll send the search and rescue teams. What do you want, anyway?"

Shadowstar (101) has posed:
     Shadowstar blinks at Blast Off. "When did you get that?" she asks, then giggles as he goes on to questioning her while at the same time denying there is any basis for her scenario.

     When Swivel comes to try and help Shadowstar get the refugees inside the camp, Shadowstar smiles before taking Swivel's hand and giving a firm shake. "What will they do to you? Lecture you? Put these refugees through some extra tests? Is that really worth denying innocent mechs the help they need? I am sure your leaders would love to see the news report about that." she says, then notices the drone hovering near them. "And it is all on camera!" She gestures toward the drone. "I leave my invitation open though. If these ignorant Convocation mechs will not take you in, the Decepticons have enough to take care of you."

     Shadowstar turns on her heels and walks away, grumbling. Usually she wouldn't care whether mechs were cared for or not, and she is used to not being trusted. But, actually denying innocent people treatment because of a very remote chance that they might be associated with the Decepticons? What sort of humanitarian aid is that? Before she walks away fully, she turns to the group she led to the camp and vents heavily. "If you too do not feel comfortable coming to a Decepticon aid station, I am truly sorry that the distrust between Autobot and Decepticon has cost you even basic aid." This is just the sort of thing she joined the Decepticons over! "At least the Decepticons would take the people in and aid them, then kick them out again!" she adds, though the truth of that is probably questionable. Then again, she is a front-lines fighter. Humanitarian things are not really her strong suit.

Blast Off has posed:
Blast Off is feeling flsutered as is, and the sudden appearance of some drone behind him commenting about *hugfights* doesn't help. "Wait-who-NO." HUFFFF. The shuttleformer emits one of his customary loud protests: HUFFFFF, hands clenching at his sides, armor still ruffled. "NO HUGGING. No... none of this nonsense! No-" he halts, though, the second he realizes Swivel is approaching them. Wait...what. Violet optics turn almost pale white as he stares as she walks up and... shakes Shadowstar's hand? It almost looks like the Combaticon has a few words he could say, but they seem to die on the lips his faceplate hides and he winds up alternating between staring at her, Shadowstar, or sometimes pretty much anywhere BUT Swivel.

However, he can respond to Shadowstar, finally. "Uh..." he looks down at his badge, "I mean, we are far more Decepticon than Autobot. I..." His voice trails off as he scoots back a step or two, trying to suddenly look busy again. "Yeah."

Nightlash has posed:
The drone gives Swivel a slight wing-bobble in way of greeting. Though, naturally, the outburst from Shadowstar is recorded and noted...and it causes a small delay in Nightlash's own response to Blurr's question about...wait, what was it again?

"Huh? Oh, I don't /want/ anything, Blurr. I've already got what I need from here. I just saw...things. Decepticons and Autobots and Refugees and figured I'd sit and wait for the fireworks to start. They always seem to."

She transforms and starts walking alongside the speedster. "The drone can transfer /everything/ it's seen to whomever needs to see it." She pulls a cylender out of...well, honestly, who knows where, and just tosses it idly as she walks. "You know, you Autobots are strange. After everything I've done for you, I still get treated coldly like some outsider. I mean, I am, but...still, it's a bit better than just being shot at outright."

Swivel has posed:
    Swivel tries to match Shadowstar's grip. The drone being present does not deter her or cause her to withdraw this gesture. Perhaps she did it because she wanted it witnessed by someone as medlding as Nightlash. Or perhaps she doesn't care. All that can be observed is Swivel briefly locking optics with Shadowstar intensely before the handshake is over. And all the while, she maintains a polite smile.
    Swivel is silent for a moment or two, regarding the volunteers. "I... understand. Ya dun make policy. Arguin' wun do anyone any good." Swivel smiles. "But keep up th'good work," Swivel says encouragingly to the other volunteers. Swivel glances over at Shadowstar as she turns on her heel. "Well, 'opefully you kin make up for our failin's where these refugees are concerned." Swivel puts her hands out in front of herself, bowing slightly in a gesture of humility. However, despite a lowered her head, her optics re peeriing up from beneath her helmet ornament, watching Shadwostar carefully. Every nuance is tracked by astute femme. She doesn't need to watch Blast Off to witness discomfort - she can almost HEAR him bristling. But she does turn to Blast Off, also giving him a polite nod-bow (like he taught her but HUSH!). Is this just to make him squirm? Not at all.
    Swivel turns to Nightlash. Or. Well. The drone. But she knows it's Nightlash on the other end. "I prefer 'ugs over foights. Though I think combinin' the two is sort of like wrestlin'... yeah? Anyway, I gotter get back to my friend 'n make sure 'e's alroight."

Hyperdrive has posed:
Hyperdrive is barely able to work as Swivel deals withvthe cons. The shaking intensifying to where hyperdrive kneels to try and do his work instesd of standing.

Blurr has posed:
    "Uh well you ARE an outsider." Blurr just reinsterates the point Nightlash just admitted. "You want to be one of us then you're welcome to enlist, we could always use more scouts. But seriously, you did set me on fire one time." Remember those missiles? Yeah. "Psh, fireworks, huh? Well why don't -you- start them?" He says wryly as they approach the station once more. He notices Shadowstar walking away from it. "Oh, look. It's that seeker who attacked you before. Why don't you go play with her." He's only half-joking. Sort of.

    The volunteer shrugs and returns to his work, but one of the saltier ones hmphs. "Maybe you should've thought about the fact that you Decepticons are enemies of the Convocation, so it's only natural that you associating with these people would have resulted in them being denied aid." Yeah, so it's THEIR fault!

Shadowstar (101) has posed:
     Shadowstar holds Swivel's gaze without a hint of discomfort or remorse, but perhaps a bit of respect. Approaching Shadowstar like that after all that has happened shows some of that courage that Shadowstar thought Swivel had somewhere in there. When the salty mech speaks up as she walks away, Shadowstar just raises a hand and waves dismissively. "I thought you might fire on me, not take it out on these innocent sparks." she says. Whether the group follows her or not, she doesn't really care. But, she does point them toward the nearest Decepticon aid station. She may be evil, but she is rarely a liar.

     She then walks toward Blast Off and...just can't resist. The look on his face will be priceless! She walks up to him...and gives him a hug! Of course, she laughs devilishly as soon as she lets go. "My next story is about the sniper and scavenger that fall into some rust pit and have to help each other get out." she says, this time at a volume easily heard by anyone around. She then laughs and winks to him before she goes to help clear more rubble. But, she won't be escorting any back to the camp again.

     She notices Hyperdrive nearby, just sitting there shaking. She raises an eyebrow, but doesn't say anything. She isn't that evil.

Blast Off has posed:
Blast Off is just going to ignore all this and maybe it'll go away... yeah that's it. YEAH. He's busy trying to look busy without getting too dirty or anything when he senses someone coming up behind him. Just as he turns to look, BAM! HUG! AIIIGH! The shuttleformer's violet optics go nearly pale again as his whole frame stiffens in shock, vents sputtering in surprise and armor flaring up again in indignation. "I...what...let me go...HEY!" He's released and takes a hasty step away... actually make that about three or four or a dozen steps away. Armor plates rustle and fluff in agitiation. "Rust pit? Scavenger? I... you..." He lets out a loud *HUFFFFFFFFF* and beats a retreat around a pile of junk. Space, yes, he needs space now. Lots of space. HUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

Nightlash has posed:
Nightlash gives a pointed roll of her optics. Or...head, or something along those lines. "One time, one. And...well, I mean, I set the Combaticon on fire, too. That's gotta even it out at least a little bit... Not my fault the targeting systems went for 'carpet bomb' and not 'isolated impact'. Maybe if you'd just keep your wars out of the cities, yeah?"

She motions casually to the surrounding cityscape just to accentuate her point. "Look, I don't want to join because I...it's not... it..." There's something there, maybe, that she's trying to say, but...well, she just shrugs it off. "And I've already beat her out of the skies twice. Why would I want to do it again?"

Yes, that was said loud enough for /everyone/ to hear. She calls the drone over and pulls out the dataslug with the scans of the area, handing it to the nearest tech before settling back to casually toss that cylinder as her drone catches Shadowstar giving Blast Off a hug. "Oh! Look, hugs did happen. How about that."

Swivel has posed:
Swivel had been calm and collected this whole time. But when she caught that impish expression in Shadowstar's face she looks to Blast Off with wide optics. "Er..." and a tentatively raised hand was all she was able to get out before Shadowstar violated Blast Off's most prized personal space. Swivel lets out a soft hiss and lowers her hand. Not much she can do at this point but watch the scenario with the same morbid interest people watch train wrecks with. Okaaaaaay. Blast Off is on his own this time - she doubts throwing energon goodies on the ground will really deter Shadowstar. And he seems to be handling it well... er.... well he didn't shoot her. Admittedly, though, Swivel is wincing. Just... a little. Sympathetic wince. She likes hugs, but she knows he doesn't.
    Swivel turns and quickly shuffles back over to Hyperdrive. Seeing him kneeling, she crouches down beside him, putting out a hand to run his back. It's not a hug, but it's affectionate. Or something. "I'm back. See? I'm okay." She pauses. The lack of remorse in Shadowstar was what she was searching for, and now Swivel is sorting out all the inferrences and conclusions going through her mind. "I'm sorry fer puttin' you to worryin'. That wun very noice of me... but I'm 'ere now, okay?"

Blurr has posed:
    "Pft, well maybe if Decepticons would stop attacking OUR cities then we could actually keep them out of the cities, hm? And at least I'm not shooting at you, right?" Blurr puts the unfortunate cuffed mech on a shuttle to probably Garrus-1 or some other penal facility, and dumps the syk into storage somewhere, probably to be destroyed later. Probably.

    He shrugs. "Yeah, sure I guess. I forgot you get bored easily." he says, also rather loudly.

Shadowstar (101) has posed:
     Shadowstar laughs an amused, impish laugh as Blast Off vents like that and goes running off. She thinks she has caused enough trouble for now, and she was mostly here just to get some reputation points for the Decepticons. But, with all the Autobot firepower around she thinks she may have pushed her luck enough. She walks around the pile of rubble behind which Blast Off took refuge, then smirks to him. "Well, I am heading back to base. Take your time." she says before she transforms. She circles overhead before she heads back toward Vos.

Hyperdrive has posed:
Hyperdrive has missed a bit of the interaction going on while trying to focus solely on the job they were doing. But right now he is beyond confused and verging on betrayed with seeing what interaction he has seen. The hand touching him startles him into dropping the debris he washolding and his forcefield flashes on probably starling anyone working near hyperdrive. Lucky for Swivel her small size means she is just enclosed in it.

Blast Off has posed:
Blast Off stares at Shadowstar... if she starts coming after him for more hugs he is SO gonna transform and fly outta here.... But she relents, and the Combaticon can breathe a sigh of relief. Kind of. He responds to her with another, more mild *huff* before blinking and looking around. Well, wait, if she's leaving that means he's the lone Decepticon right here, surrounded by Autobots and Neutrals and... He glances towards Swivel, watching as she's enveloped in a bubble. What's /that/ about? Still... she seems unharmed. With another grumpy glance to the drone, Blast off sniffs. "Well, I think I've worked hard enough here for one day..." He rolls his shoulders back, flicking his wing elevons once or twice. "Yes, it's time for a well-deserved break..." With that, the Combaticon makes his way out where he can transform, too, and rocket off.

Nightlash has posed:
Nightlash pffts. "It's not boredom. It's...distracted." She watches Shadowstar circle and jet off. "Sloppy flier...that trim's not even set right. Never break sub-orbital with that sort of chaotic aileron control." She then turns her attention down to the nearby aid workers. "Get all the stuff off that data slug? I want to test this bomb somewhere." She holds up the cylinder she'd been tossing.

Shadowstar (101) has posed:
     "Break? You didn't even do anything!" Shadowstar calls as they fly away. "Not even talk to...-her-!" Shadowstar laughs some more, obviously enjoying tormenting her...well, he's the closest thing to a friend she has.

Swivel has posed:
    Shimmer! Hyperdrive had been on edge, so Swivel isn't over startled by his panicked reaction. She just remains where she is, perhaps shifting a little closer to him to make sure she remains inside the forcefield. She then tightbeams to Hyperdrive. <<Sorry about that. Shadowstar showed no remorese, iffin' after bein' faced with kindness. Normal folk... squirm a l'il if they 'ave a guilty conscience.>> Swivel glances POINTEDLY towards Blast Off, just as he makes his departure. She then looks back to Hyperdrive. <<I just... wanted ter know where 'er 'eadspace is at. Survival depends on knowin' yer enemy.>> Perhaps Hyperdrive may be too withdrawn to really understand what Swivel is trying to tell him. But she does not back away, and keeps constant physical contact with him - perhaps as a way to ground him.

Hyperdrive has posed:
Hyperdrive's forcefield drops but he doesn't respond to Swivel or to the fliers. Nope he really just wants away from here but curre ntly does notvtrust his feet beneath him.

Nightlash has posed:
Nightlash sort of just waits for an answer...and then shrugs. "Whatever, I'm sure they did. I'll, uh...yeah, things to do." She starts to walk away and gives Swivel a parting nod. Whether it's seen or not is another question. Hyperdrive is likewise shot a parting look...but that's mostly due to the antics going on there. Huh.

Either way, once she's clear, she tucks the bomb away and transforms, engines roaring to life as she gains altitude, the drone right alongside in proper formation before there's a shimmer, noise dampeners kick on, and she fades out of sight.

Swivel has posed:
    "It's okay. They're gone now." It was a mistake bringing Hyperdrive. And while Swivel feels disconcerted she brought him to more pain, she fights the urge to feel guilty. Sad at how it turned out, but not guilty. Her intentions were pure and there was no reason to suppose one of his attackers would show up. Swivel just keeps telling herself this as she remains huddled with Hyperdrive. "Take yer toim."
    Swivel does catch the brief nod from Nightlash and gives the chaotic femme one in turn. But she otherwise is preoccupied with Hyperdrive.

Hyperdrive has posed:
Hyperdrive doesn't like feeling this way. And he wants his friends back. On the grand scheme of things, he failed everyone. Shadowstar was right that Autobots can't even protect their own. He failed to protect his friends. His best friends. What was he going to do with Swivel? Cause her to die next? She's already shown that she cares about him. Shadowstar might kill her now just for kicks. He stands and turns away, staring in the direction that the cons went, in the direction his friend was taken. What direction does his life go now.