423/Zombies Aren't Real!

From Transformers: The Dark Eras MUSH Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Zombies Aren't Real!
Date of Scene: 01 November 2017
Location: Repair Bay
Synopsis: Swivel is not a zombie. Hyperdrive is a hero, though.
Cast of Characters: Swivel, Hyperdrive, 108


Healthpoint (108) has posed:
     It's only her second day of being an Autobot. Of even being alive. And Healthpoint already feels like she has been exposed to this psychosonorum she keeps reading about. For now, she is getting set up in the repair bay. As a new MTO combat medic, she is just as likely to be seen here as out in the field. She is quiet and a bit shy-looking despite he size rivalling that of someone like Ultra Magnus. Her appearance clearly marks her as a medic and scientist, and she looks like she is probably a flier.

     It has been a fairly quiet day, for which Healthpoint is thankful. She is obviously someone who experienced something traumatic recently, judging by how she jumps at even small sudden sounds. Such as doors opening.

Swivel has posed:
............................Several breems ago................................

    Swivel had promised a night of comfort eating, but her dorm room was ill-equipped for such an activity. Which meant she had to go forth and fetch some treats. WHich meant she needed them fast and needed them cheap. Cheap mostly because she is a very thrifty person (read: stingy). Despite being given something of the silent treatment, Swivel had made assurances she would not be gone long. And she wasn't! But just as she had returned, arms carrying boxes of assorted inexpensive flavoured energon bites, something had come over her - and over she went, tumbling to the ground with a loud clank-thump, her spoils spilling over the floor.

Hyperdrive has posed:
Hyperdrive had been having a terrible night with all that happened at the recovery efforts. He thought he'd have a chance to absorb all that's happened and try and push through. Somehow Swivel convinced Hyper to stay at the room instead of follow her. Probably because he'd not been talking since they left the site. The noise outside got him to the door and rather than helping her carry her goods in. He finds Swivel on the ground. Her goods are given a quick shove INTO the room and Hyperdrive strains his systems to lift Swivel and carry her to the medics. He looks rather panicked as he comes running into the repairbay. His voice cracking, "H-H-help!"

Healthpoint (108) has posed:
     The thud draws Healthpoint's attention...after causing her to jump a few feet into the air. She starts toward the door only to have Hyper run in carrying Swivel. "Aaah!" she yelps, then blinks. "O-oh n-no! Quickly, bring her over here!" She goes to her barely prepared medbay and starts the scanners, then helps Hyper put Swivel up on the bed. "What happened? Were you two attacked?" she asks, then looks them over. No signs of combat. "No...is she sick?" she continues as she starts checking Swivel's optic responses, shining a concentrated light into each one. She then looks at the medical scanner and tilts her head slightly. "...it...seems she simply passed out...?" she says quietly as she goes over the scans in more detail.

Swivel has posed:
Simply passed out is a solid start to a diagnosis. The femme's optics do not respond to light presently. She's completely noonresponsive. However, her vitals appear to be within normal parameters. Her core temperature is fine, which means she didn't overheat, and her fuel pump is maintaining a steady rate. However, pulling up Swivel's medical records, it would seem that fainting spells and memory lapses have been some recent concerns for this femme. She's also flagged for having been exposed to high levels of psychosonorum.

Hyperdrive has posed:
Hyperdrive frowns and is starting to vibrate with agitation. "S-she was exposed to that stuff...she's been doin too much. Its my fault. S-she's been tryin ta take care of me and she wasn't takin care of herself. And she was a-at the refugee help thing and was around th-them and some c-cons. Please help her." He backs up out of Healthpoint's way and watches from the corner, hoping by staying back he won't be shooed out. There's a slight rattle despite him being quiet verbally since he's shaking.

Healthpoint (108) has posed:
     Healthpoint vents softly as she sees the readings and the medical information that comes up. "...oooh...I see..." she says quietly. She looks over at Hyperdrive as he speaks up. "...overexertion...coupled with psychosonorum poisoning..." She considers a few moments, then blinks as she hears that rattling. She looks over at Hyperdrive with concern. "...um...were you also exposed? I believe I have some mild tranquilizers that might help settle your nerves." She then looks at Swivel again. "Unfortunately..I-I don't think there is much I can do for her. Psychosonorum degrades the synaptic functions. D-depending on her exposure level, this damage may be permanent." She looks back to Hyperdrive and smiles. "B-but, please do not worry. As long as she is not exposed to any more large concentrations she should recover."

     She then holds up a hand an a syringe as big around as her arm deploys. There is a click and a needle that looks much too small for such a big syringe is deployed. "Now for you, Mr....?" she prompts Hyperdrive for his name.

Swivel has posed:
    There is a soft hum, a groan, and then a very subtle churr-click. Although Swivel's optics remain dark, she sits up. There is no cheerful purple glow from Swivel's optics, but just the rare pinpoint of a dim red light that might be caught at certain angles behind the dark glass. "...." Swivel glances around, staring at Healthpoint, and then at Hyperdrive, but neither says nor expresses anything.
    Swivel's blackened optics, blank stare, and Healthpoint's giant syringe are certainly verging on nightmare fuel territory.

Hyperdrive has posed:
Hyperdrive is already rather freaked out about Swivel. And of course the medical rattling means he doesn't pick up EVERYTHING in the conversation. Just key words like psychosonorum permanent damage and then well she's looking at him with that big needle. His own fearful expression is punctuated visibly by the sudden appearance of a forcefield. "I-I-i'm f-f-f-fine!!"

Healthpoint (108) has posed:
     Healthpoint nearly leaps out of her plating when Swivel suddenly sits up! "P-p-primus!" she stammers, holding a hand over her spark chamber as she tries to slow her pump. She blinks as she sees that strange light - and that strange LACK of light - in Swivel's optics. "...z-zombies do not exist..zombies do not exist..." she starts saying. She watches Swivel for now, not sure what to do with a patient that is looking around while still apparently offline. And slowly backs toward Hyperdrive's forcefield. But, she's a medic. She has to take care of her patients. She takes a step forward again and stammers, "...S-swivel. Can you hear me?"

Swivel has posed:
    Zombies might exist. Thankfully, Swivel is not a zombie. Although the reaction was delayed, the scans show a change in Swivel's vitals to reflect a more wkeful state. Odd about that delay, though. Swivel turns, throwing her legs over the side of the berth and stands up. She glances over to Healthpoint, squinting somewhat with those black optics. "Yes. You have been heard." Healthpoint doesn't know Swivel, but to Hyperdrive, the aspiration on H's would be unusual. Swivel always drops her H's.

Hyperdrive has posed:
Hyperdrive is definately not liking the sound of that. And since the medic is not longer brandishing the needle at him. He lowers his forcefield, moving toward Swivel, "S-swivel?" He frowns, "Wh-what's wrong with her?" And he's still shaking nervously, but clearly willing to try and help. <as long as that needle stays put away.>

Healthpoint (108) has posed:
     Healthpoint blinks as Swivel stands up and speaks to them. This is not zombie behavior, but those optics still look strange. "H-how do you feel, Swivel? Are you able to see?" she asks, pulling out her optimetric light again. At Hyperdrive's question Healthpoint just shakes her head lightly. She has no idea what might cause someone to suddenly pass out and just as suddenly awaken with their eyes apparently offline. "Um...y-you passed out in the hallway. Your friend...c-carried you in here. H-he seems to be suffering from some sort of convulsions..."

Swivel has posed:
    Furhter scans of Swivel's optics reveal they are, in fact, online. But are utilizing an infrared filter. As to why... well, the femme's behaviour seems rather odd. She looks between Healthpoint and Hyperdrive again, her expression still lacking. None of that concern she'd been showing for Hyperdrive. No recognition, but not confusion either. Once again, the optics narrow, giving a sharper, more shrewd demeanor to the otherwise blank expression.
    Swivel moves away from Healthpoint. Although she showed she can understand speech and respond in turn, she makes no further responses, other than a light scoff. Swivel begins to head out of the repair bay with a very deliberate gait.

Hyperdrive has posed:
Hyperdrive isn't about to let Swivel leave. At least not willingly. He moves to place himself in the doorway. Ready to raise his forcefield if he must. "NO. N-not leaving." Deliberate gate has nothing over mad scramble when it comes to getting to a door to protect his friend. Even if he was mad at her, he can't let her out of here without his Swivel being back.

Healthpoint (108) has posed:
     Healthpoint is surprised at the reading, then vents softly. She should have known that! When Hyperdrive doesn't respond any further and tries to leave, Healthpoint doesn't really move to stop her until Hyperdrive moves in. If her friend is confused by her behavior, then there must be something wrong. "Please, whoever you are. You cannot leave until you have passed your medical exam and we are certain your systems are back to full operation." she says. She reaches to a button near the bed and hits it, and the doors to the medbay seal. It's the quarantine button, meaning no one gets in or out until Healthpoint gives the okay.

Swivel has posed:
    Swivel stops short when Hyperdrive blocks the way out - or rather a large blob does. That's what he looks like in infrared with his forecield up. A blob. Calmly she glances around, as if searching for something that would quickly solve this obstacle. Nothing within arm's reach to deal with a forcefield. Swivel then calmly peers at Hyperdrive, lifting her chin somewhat with a subtle hint of contempt in her features. "Do not make a nuisance of yourself." Her voice is low, quiet, and yet commanding. Healthpoint is ignored until she initiates the quarantine, which causes a flicker of irritation to play across Swivel's features. "...this meddling is growing tiresome." Swivel turns abruptly torwards Healthpoint. "Open these doors. This frame's integrity is of little concern so long as it serves its purpose."

Hyperdrive has posed:
Hyperdrive doesn't like the tone. His frightening optics shift to a more determined expression. The doors shutting, takes care of the bigger problem, aka her escaping. But she's not going to give in from the sound of that voice. So as soon as 'Swivel' turns to address Healthpoint, Hyperdrive jumps forward to grab Swivel from behind, full aware that this is NOT a good position to be in. "I'm nothin B-BUT a nuisance...and I'm willin ta do anythin ta keep my friend safe..."

Healthpoint (108) has posed:
     Healthpoint blinks at what Swivel says, then shakes her head. "N-no. Y-you are acting strange, and until you return to normal I cannot authorize you to leave this room." she says before deploying her syringes, one on each arm. "I-if I have to forcibly sedate you and strap you down...I will." she adds. "Whoever you are, you cannot be allowed to harm either yourself or anyone else." Hyperdrive jumps on Swivel from behind, and Healthpoint sees that as her chance. She moves in quickly, attempting to sedate Swivel as threatened. "Hold her still!" Healthpoint says before lunging.

Swivel has posed:
    When Hyperdrive attacks Swivel, or whoever is in control, from behind, she throws her weight forward to try and unbalance Hyperdrive. She growls - wait, not that's not a growl of a vocoder, it's the rev of engines as she begins to turn her wheels. Wheels, which have many very hard studs on them, capable of tearing into Hyperdrive's armour if he doesn't let go.
    But it may not be necessary to hold her for long, as Healthpoint lunges at her, injecting her with a sedative. At first, Healthpoint gets a nasty glare from Swivel and she looks as though she may viciously lunge at her. One foot moves back, preparing to try and charge forward regardless of Hyperdrive's hold. BUt then she wobbles. The femme seems to fight the effects for a few seconds, but in moments her legs give out and she begins to teeter as the wheels slow down.

Hyperdrive has posed:
Hyperdrive grips all the tighter as Swivel tries to get him free. He winces as the little studs start scratching up his nice repaint and starts to dig deeper. But despite that he was willing to be shredded in order to keep his friend safe. There's relief in his optics as she starts to slow down her spinning and his feet are able to touch back to the ground and keep her from fallin completely over.

Healthpoint (108) has posed:
     Healthpoint readies another injection just in case, but one seems to be enough to slow Swivel down. "Quickly!" she says, then takes Swivel's arms and leaves the legs for Hyperdrive. Then, she takes Swivel back to the medical bed and makes sure she is strapped in this time. "...multiple personality disorder..? That is exceedingly rare..." she murmurs to herself. "...p-perhaps corruption of her identity center by the psychosonorum..?" she says, obviously trying to diagnose. She gets the scanners running again and a ring of sensors slowly moves back and forth across the bed, scanning in several different ways. Processor activity is the highest priority, but checks for processor and other synaptic damage are also running. As well as scans for foreign contaminants and parasites and implants.

     Then, she looks to Hyperdrive and smiles. "You showed great bravery and caring in stopping your friend. If something is controlling her or she has developed another personality, then you may have saved the lives of many bots. Including hers. Now please, lie down on one of the beds. You may have damage or may have been contaminated."

Swivel has posed:
     Active neural processes reflect those of someone under heavy sedation. Which is to be expected. But it does mean that there isn't something that can supercede such effects. However, it also means recording signs of an aberrant personality or altered mental state are shot. Structural scans of her brain module show erosion, which was noted in earlier scans. The damage from psychosonorum is extensive. However, unlike previous scans, there seems to be re-routing of synaptic pathways around the damaged areas, bypassing through various other processes. There do not seem to be signs of outside involvement, suggesting this was an automated process to adapt to the damage. This self-repair itself, though, is inefficient and may be stressing the processor - much in the way that constructtion can negatively impact traffic or stess infrastructure until its complete. Scans for implants or parasites comes back negative.
     Blip! Beta wave activity is detected! After the time it took to take all of these scans has passed, Swivel shows signs of stirring, ableit groggily. Churr-click. Watching carefully, one might catch the movement of filters behind her optics. Moments later, the familiar purple glow eminates from Swivel's optics.

Hyperdrive has posed:
Hyperdrive absolutely refuses to do anything of the sort when it comes to sitting on his own bed. And he doesn't think he was brave. He's still sure that somehow this is his fault for stressing poor Swivel even more than she already was but he's afraid to say so and have it confirmed. Instead he grabs a nearby seat and pulls it to where he can sit by Swivel. He doesn't touch her since that might interfer with the scans. Instead he just folds his arms in front of him and lowers his head a little, rocking faintly to try and relieve some of the inner tension that is plaguing him. As such, he misses Swivel starting to stir again.

Healthpoint (108) has posed:
     Healthpoint sighs softly as Hyperdrive refuses to get on a bed, but pushing the issue could lead to further distrust of medical personnel. Healthpoint sighs again as the sedative interferes with the brainscan, but blinks as she sees that Swivel's processes have rerouted around the damaged portions. "...interesting..." she says softly, then hmms. "...perhaps that could be used to form a treatment for psychosonorum exposure." she adds, making a note on a nearby pad.

     As beta waves are detected and that glow returns to Swivel's eyes Healthpoint leans over her. "Swivel? Can you hear me? Are you feeling alright?" she asks. She gets her optimetric device ready again, but doesn't use it yet. If Swivel is still confused it might agitate her more. "Your friend was quite worried about you. As was I. I am Combat Medic Healthpoint."

Swivel has posed:
    Confused? Yes. This is a word to adequately describe Swivel. One moment she was carrying armloads of goodies, the next she as waking up on a medical berth. But waking up in repair bay is far more reassuring than waking up in a flaming back alley with a marksmech nearby. Even if she is strapped... WHY IS SHE STRAPPED? "Er...." Swivel glances between Healthpoint and Hyperdrive, optics wide and brow furrowed. "Yeah I kin 'ear ya... er..." Swivel seems to be her old self again. "Why am I strapped ter th'berth?" Swivel doesn't try to get free, she just stares at the restraints. Do not think of basements. Do not think of chains. It's okay. It's okay. These are safe restraints with safe people and Vortex is NOT going to come through that door at any minute.
    Beep beep beep. Swivel's vitals are showing elevated signs of stress - usually associated with fear or anger. But despite her wide optics, she seems to be inhibiting any outwards response to these strong feelings.

Hyperdrive has posed:
Hyperdrive gets to his feet and looks at Swivel. He hopes that she doesn't recognize her own tracks. Hyper's expression is clearly worried as he glances at Swivel, focusing on her optics which definitely look better than before. He then looks at Healthpoint and nods to her. There is some relief and Hyperdrive sinks back down into the seat, his hand reaching out to reassuringly touch Swivel's arm.

Healthpoint (108) has posed:
     Healthpoint notices the elevated stress and the lack of visible reaction. She smiles gently to Swivel. "Try and relax, Swivel. You are restrained because you manifested a separate personality. I believe it is a side-effect of your psychosonorum exposure and your systems' attempts to reroute around the damaged areas." Her smile fades a bit. "But...y-your alternate personality was...q-quite um..." She pauses, looking for the right word. "...abrasive..?" She doesn't realize until after she said it that it might be considered a bad pun. She blinks, then giggles just a bit in nervousness. "Um...I suggest you no longer go anywhere alone until we can figure out just what happened and where this alternate you came from. It did not even have your inflections or accent."

Swivel has posed:
    Swivel learned that trying to get out of restraints usually makes things worse. She isn't a hulking pinnacle of strength, and she cannot simply rip them off. So staying still regardless of a building panic was the best option. Note, building panic, not climatic panic. And eprhaps a climax may have been reached, had Hyperdrive not reached out and touched her arm. Although she was a little startled at first, her anxiety deminishes somewhat under his touch. But there is still the unnerving evidence supporting that, perhaps, she has been doing things, dangerous things, and then not remembering them. Swivel glances at Hyperdrive as well, particularily the snuffing, scraping, and grinding her tires did to him. Swivel does know her own tracks, as she's utlised her tires to get out of a few grapples in the past. There is a small pang of guilt, but more than that, there is concern.
    Aaaaand.... Healthpoint confirms Swivel's worries. She peers at Healthpoint, not fully understanding everything that she said, but she gets the gist. Swivel likes to think that, even under the most strenuous circumstances she's a good and kind person. Having an abrasive alter disturbs her somehow. Luckily word play is not Swivel's strong point, and the abrasive pun does not cause her to glance meaningfully at Hyperdrive's injuries. Instead she just looks down at the restraints. "....This 'ent th'first toim." Swivel looks a little ashamed to have been putting off telling a medical professional, but she is now.

Hyperdrive has posed:
Hyperdrive doesn't note the discomfort he is probably feeling from the new look given to him by Swivel. Nope, he's just beyond relieved to hear the unique accent. Happily sitting, he tries to ignore the punnishment that Healthpoint is inflicting on the pair of them. He finally looks up again to look at Swivel's optics again, noting with relief that they're still purple. His own dark blue optics look at the medic afterward.

Healthpoint (108) has posed:
     Since it seems clear that Swivel is back to her old self, Healthpoint releases the restraints and removes the quarantine lockdown. "...I suggest both of you return to quarters and relax..." she says softly as she removes the restraints. "...and Swivel...your alter-ego implied it had a serious task to complete and did not care if you or anyone around you was injured. I am going to submit a request that you have a guard with you at all times with a sedative ready. That can be your friend, if you wish. Also, perhaps get a recording device so that if you do black out you will have a record of your activities."

     She then looks at Hyperdrive. "...if you are her guard, you must not hesitate to use the sedative. If her eyes go dark or if she passes out, be ready to use it. You have experienced for yourself what that other personality is capable of." Apparently Healthpoint takes any threat to the health of her comrades seriously.

Swivel has posed:
    Once the restraints are released, Swivel seems more capable of fully relaxing. It was for everyone's safety, she understands, but it doesn't stop the knee-jerk response from the trigger. Swivel's hands go to her wrists and she wrings them a little. She then slowly, and somewhat groggily, sits up. "Yer roight.... prolly shoo be..." Swivel trails off. She then repeats herself more clearly. "Yer roight, I probably should be monitored. I... dun-don't think 'Yperdroive would be good as a guard, though." Swivel looks at Hyperdrive for a moment. "I'd trust 'im with my loif, sure, but I dun think 'e needs that sorter stress or responsibility roight now. 'E recently lost a friend." Swivel explains, not really caring if it makes Hyperdrive feel a bit more impotent. He'll just have to sulk. Luckily, Swivel seems resigned to the idea that she might have to forgo privacy in the interest of everyone's safety.
    There is a pause, and Swivel glances at Hyperdrive again. "Lemme guess... my alter-ego did that?" Swivel sighs. She finally swings her legs over the edge of the berth and sluggishly slips off onto her feet. "Seems I keep causin' trouble 'en I dun mean to..."

Hyperdrive has posed:
Hyperdrive stares at Swivel when she says that she doesn't want him as her guard. Something he was more than willing to do. That bit of bravado from earlier crumples completely. He backs away from Swivel and looks toward the door, his frame vibrating a little. His fists ball up and go to the side of his hand before he angrily lashes out. A small sparkly orb leaving his hand and shattering on the ground. He stares at it. Probably not even realizing he'd palmed one of his juggling balls.

Healthpoint (108) has posed:
     Healthpoint nods lightly at Swivel, then blinks as Hyperdrive walks away shuddering. She blinks as he drops something, then looks to Swivel again. She hesitates a moment, then quietly says, "...I-if he lost a friend, then being able to protect you would help him quite a bit I think...especially if he feels responsible for you already..." She looks toward Hyperdrive again, then back to Swivel. "Come on...it might be as helpful to him as it would be to you." She walks over to Hyperdrive and dispenses a small syringe. "Here...if you have to use it you can request another on my authorization."

Swivel has posed:
    Swivel sees Hyperdrive withdraw and she sighs. Someone had recently criticised her that she was too concerned with NOT offending people, rather than doing what was right. Well. She gave it a shot and it doesn't sit well with her. She should have known it was bad advice considering its source. Swivel, however, resolutely crosses her arms over her chest. Until he throws down one of his balls, shattering it. Swivel jumps a little.
    "Er... I wun tryna make you mad... I'm just tryna think wot's best. Though... I'm not insistin' I know wot's best." Swivel looks over at Healthpoint, as she points out that it might do Hyperdrive some good. Given a moment to reflect on that, Swivel slowly nods. "I'll.... if..." Swivel looks at Healthpoint for a moment. "I'm sorry, ya told me yer name 'en I came to but I forgot it... but if the medic thinks you are fit fer this duty, then I'm all yours."

Hyperdrive has posed:
Hyperdrive wanted to run out of the room but didn't. And he's taken by surprise when he's given the syringe. He looks down. "I..I'm sorry. I-I'm tryin and I know I'm not doin as well as ya'd like. I w-was so scared when you were on the ground...and then ya weren't actin yerself. I...I'm sorry I caused ya trouble." He stares at the floor where his juggling ball lays destroyed. "Don't wanna lose ya."

Healthpoint (108) has posed:
     Healthpoint blinks, confused. "...you caused her trouble? You brought her in, you stopped her from escaping, you were willing to risk your health to help her. That is not causing trouble. That is being a good friend and a strong spark. And from what she said, she didn't decline you as guard because she didn't want to be bothered by you. It was because she didn't want to be a bother TO you. Do not punish yourself more than the world already has. I do not know what all has happened to you, but I can already tell you are not a burden." she says, smiling gently.

     She then looks to Swivel and shakes her head. "That is alright. You were both drugged and coming out of some sort of psychotic episode. I am Healthpoint." She then looks back to Hyperdrive. "And, you never gave me your name."

Swivel has posed:
    Swivel's demeanor softens. As if it could get any more doughy. "'Yperdroive..." However, Healthpoint covers most of what Swivel was going to say. She glances at Healthpoint with a small hint of gratitude. Sometimes it helps to have an outside say these things as well. "C'mon... let's get back ter th'dorms 'n 'ope ya dn 'ace ter use that, yeah?" Swivel is of course referring to the syringe.

Hyperdrive has posed:
Hyperdrive stares at the syringe and with a wave of his hands, it's magically gone. Or rather the little flourish hides the fact that he's stuck it into a convenient forearm compartment to protect it and make it easily accessible. He looks at Swivel and then Healthpoint, "Name's Hyperdrive. Thank you fer treatin Swivel. I'll do my best." As Swivel mentions going home, it sounds like a good idea.

Healthpoint (108) has posed:
     Healthpoint blinks as she finally learns the name of the mech before her. She stares for a few moments, then leans down and gives him a hug. "...Hyperdrive...it is because of you that I am here. I was one of the frozen sparks you were protecting on the train that day. Of course, I didn't know that at the time, but...if you had not been so brave and stalwart...I may not have ever existed. Or worse, I may have been taken to the Decepticons." The large femme medic smiles warmly to Hyperdrive, then steps back. "..I..um...I have other things to which I must attend. I am glad I was able to help you two. Please, be careful out there. I learned f-first hand how t-terrible the war can be on my first day with the Autobots." One of her hands shakes lightly as she talks, but she notices it and quickly stills it by holding both hands behind her back. "...take care..." she says, then heads out of the medbay for now.

Swivel has posed:
    Swivel is somewhat surprised when the medic hugs Hyperdrive. But, she doesn't interrupt. But it rapidly makes sense as Healthpoint explains. Ripples. Every action has ripples, and Swivel is seeing them now. She looks over at Hyperdrive. THIS is what his friends were celebrating him for. And they weren't even aware of it. Swivel playfully punches Hyperdrive in the arm. "See now, you ARE a regular l'il 'ero."
    Swivel notices the shaking of Healthpoint's hand, but says nothing. In fact, she'd been dropping things, startling and stuttering most of the evening. But Swivel had at the time been mostly too anxious or groggy to give it much thought. But... rest is what the doctor ordered - not meddling in her personal affairs. So rest she shall have.

Hyperdrive has posed:
Hyperdrive is...completely surprised. He freezes as Healthpoint hugs him and stares, totally unsure as to what he was or is supposed to be doing. "I don't know what ta say. I..I'm glad I could be helpful." His expression, though still guarded is decidedly lighter than before. "W-welcome to the Autobots."