604/Helex Extraction

From Transformers: The Dark Eras MUSH Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Helex Extraction
Date of Scene: 10 October 2018
Location: Helex
Synopsis: Decepticons defend Helex against an Autobot incursion. Well, for the most part.
Cast of Characters: Blurr, Blast Off, Jazz, Vortex, Brawl, Hyperdrive, Groove, Scavenger


Blurr has posed:
    Helex has been under Decepticon jurisdiction for several stellar cycles now, with much of the city's Autobots and allies of the Convocation having fled for fear of being detained. However, some of them either didn't get out of time...or remained behind on purpose to gather intel behind enemy lines.

    Currently a group of these civilian allies of the Autobots have had their cover blown and are being detained at Power Base. They may even be on the chopping block. Which is why the Autobots have sent an extraction team in to rescue them and take them to Iacon where they will be protected from the Decepticon rebellion. Plus, they probably have some valuable intel about the city's renewed infrastructure which will most definitely be useful in upcoming campaigns.

    The team makes its approach from the undergrid, through its winding caverns and passages. With knowledge of much of its layout lost to the ages, this gives them the best chances of getting the jump on the enemy. Well, better than an airdrop, since Decepticon air superiority is close to flawless.

    Blurr, Jazz, Groove, and Hyperdrive come up on Helex Undergrid sub-sector 54, one of the polity's more neglected subterranean regions. There are a few remote warehouse facilities and automated factories out here, but here is where they are least likely to be spotted. The plan is to get to an elevator in one of the warehouses belonging to a used parts distributor that directly services the arena matches at Power Base and hack their way in.

Jazz has posed:
Jazz and his team are moving through the undergrid. The group is spread out slightly with Jazz using only hand signals to communicate.

Radio Silence.

Pointng forward towards the elevator Jazz squats, totally taking the point.

Groove has posed:
Groove skulks along, practically tiptoeing - or whatever the giant robot equivalent of tiptoeing is. At the very least, he's trying to move as quietly as possible. He's scanning the area, but in a relaxed manner, like he's a tourist seeing the sights instead of a soldier watching for enemy movements.

Hyperdrive has posed:
Hyperdrive is small and fairly skilled with using his slight size and weight to sneak about. He's not as good as Jazz, but that takes years of practice. But it's amazing how well he can do his job when he puts his mind to it. He only has a few cycles left and then he'll be graduating. That's the important thing. So he needs to do his job and do it well or he'll be spending his time recooperating rather than...um....whatever it is when you actually graduate. So his dark optics are focused on Jazz, watching for the slightest signs of what he needs to do.

Vortex has posed:
Vortex is meandering down the street towards the wine bar. Time to visit his friend Blast Off and make a mess of his beautiful classy joint. He hums to himself, lost in his own mind.

Brawl has posed:
    Did someone say POWER BASE? It just so happens Helex has been adopted as one of Brawl's favourite Decepticon controlled polities. Why? Because of his rivalry with Quake for top gladiator at the Power Base arena. And it has NOTHING to do with the fact that he also sometimes crashes at the loft above Zenith Fine Enerwines, which isn't too far away. With or without Blast Off's knowledge.
    There were no fights scheduled today, but Brawl was down in the arena anyway blowing off steam. Mostly against inanimate objects. Inanimate objects he pretends are Deadlock. There had been rumours of new prisoners, but whether they were going to be forced to fight (which would have made Brawl's day) or summarily executed remained to be seen. But something live to smack around would be preferable in Brawl's current mood.

Blast Off has posed:
Did someone say flawless? Well, Blast Off is certainly here. Of course, this is the current home of his shop, 'Zenith Fine Enerwines', so the sophisticated shuttle spends a lot of his time here. Sure, there's the Power Base too, I suppose, and that's a thing....but the important stuff is his shop. And loft. The shuttleformer is heading there now, in fact, when he spots a familiar rotary on the street ahead. "Vortex?"

Vortex has posed:
Vortex pauses as he hears a familiar voice. "Blast Off!" he heads over to the Shuttleformer. "You on your way to the power base? Thats cool you want company? I was going to bug you at your shop but I can bug you there too."

Scavenger has posed:
The storage area around the elevator is abaondoned. Or it would be if there weren't voices drifting from the main area, "Come on mech," from around the corner comes a green and purple form, shadow envoloping the smaller civilion at his side, "We need those parts and you all have been taking your sweet time getting 'em to us!" Scavenger brings them both to a stop, in the middle of the street outside the storage space, jabbing a finger roughly against the stuttering mech's shoulder, "You think I wanted to come all the way down here!?" The loud/quiet conversation continues, the two aruging in a circle of tumbling words and irritable accusations- powerbase rising into the sky the backdrop of their conversation.

Jazz has posed:
Jazz rubs his optics roughly as it seems like his uncanny ability to find a party has back fired.

He throws up and hand to get the group to stop and drawing his weapon he indicates it suggesting that everyone should to the same.

Dropping behind a shop and simply watching for a short while. He doesn't look happy at this set back.

Looking back towards Groove he points to Grooves head and back to his.

Suggestions?

Groove has posed:
Groove draws his pistol, somewhat reluctantly, and hangs back in the shadow of a building. The urge to peek out and see what's around them is strong, but he manages to resist it for now.

He catches Jazz's look, and shrugs. No ideas for him to share.

Blurr has posed:
    Fortunately enough for the Autobots, security in that part of the Undergrid is quite sparse. Hacking into the warehouse was no problem, and actually there wasn't even any security on the freight elevator.

    So they quickly load a bunch of crates full of used parts onto it, duck down in between them and order it to ascend to its only known destination--Power Base. The gravlift hums and groans noisily as it rises, covering any shuffling sounds they might have been making. But when it arrives, the Bots observe that they aren't alone in an empty warehouse as would have been ideal. Plus, a buzzer sounds to signal the shipment's arrival, possibly alerting Scavenger or anyone else in the area to its presence. Blurr hangs back on the gravlift, drawing a stun weapon and pointing it vaguely in Scavenger's direction. Perhaps the sound will draw the Constructicon's attention, and then he can just ambush him and zap him before he can alert his team.

Hyperdrive has posed:
Hyperdrive glances at Jazz and then pulls out his Techvolt. If they do run into someone, perhaps they can silence him before he's a problem. If they can get him down to just one person or somehow hit two at once. But either way, he's waiting for Jazz to formulate a plan. Mentally he's going over the various rules of engagement so he does what he's supposed to.

Vortex has posed:
Vortex just sort of heads over with his fellow Combaticons. He is pretty easily distracted today, his rotors spinning wildly.

Brawl has posed:
    Brawl is thankfully unaware of the break in - at the moment. He pounds his fist, breaking some crudely constructed dummy. Then, mad that it fell apart too soon, kicks a piece that broke off across the arena floor. THis just isn't the same. Brawl grunts and begins to head out of the arena proper towards storage to maybe find something more interesting to take his anger out on.

Blast Off has posed:
"I'm on my way to the wine shop, actually," replies Blast Off with his customary aloof tone, which grows even more flat as Vortex mentions bugging him. There's a sigh, then a, "...Fine. Did you have some business at the base, Vortex? There was one little thing I needed to get, though I was going to do that later..."

Scavenger has posed:
Scavenger pauses, half leaning over the poor worker as the elevator's buzzer dings. "What's that?"

The civilian leaps at the opportunity, "T-that should be your parts right now!"

"Finally."Leaving the mech, to his relief, Scavenger walks towards the elevator. Pulling out a datapad he begins to skim over the list of what they need. He'll probably need to carry some of it in his shovel scoop... "Wait..." Scavenger turns to call back, "I thought the shipments weren't supposed to be sent up for another hour?" The civilian's relief fades as the same realization comes to him, concern and confusion bleeding into his expression. Scavenger's visor narrows, turning back to the elevator with slow steps. A hand raises to his helm to send a comm to his team and anyone else who might know in the area.

Blurr has posed:
    Blurr lies in wait among the crates on the lift as Scavenger goes through his lists. He may be growing more and more suspicious, because the weight readout on the thing definitely doesn't match what expected shipment. Not only that, but it's at the wrong time.

    Slag, he's definitely suspicious...

    Blurr comes to the realization as the mech approaches and quickly formulates a plan which he relays to the team. So, without further ado, as soon as green and purple gets within a few paces of the gravlift, he springs from his hiding place with his TechVolt out and ready to fire, aiming to stun him so fast he doesn't even have time to react.

Jazz has posed:
Jazz hopes out from his personal crate and leads the charge towards the destination.

"Let's move, it is more than likely that he has already alerted other 'Cons."

"Let's move 'Bots, especially you Groove," he adds for good measure.
r Jazz is not quite running but he is defintely moving quickly.

Groove has posed:
Groove hurries after Jazz at a similar not-quite-running pace. He slows down a tiny bit as Scavenger's immobilized form comes into view, and mouths something that looks suspiciously like "You never saw us!" before continuing on.

Hyperdrive has posed:
Hyperdrive goes chasing after Jazz and the other bots. He hops up on Scavenger and pats the con's head. "Shhhhhh" A bright grin and hop down, he chases after the other bots before he's left behind.

Vortex has posed:
Vortex tilts his head at something. "Um. Maybe somethng wrong." he says outloud. "I mean Mr. Tail's been quiet. Think we shoudl check on him?"

Brawl has posed:
    The big dumb Combaticon had already been enroute to the warehouse, although somewhat distracted by radio chatter. He was muttering a dirty limerick under his breath when Scavenger had radioed them about Autobots in the area. Brawl suddenly picks up in pace, getting into a full run towards the warehouse. He turns a corner, hearing the rush of footsteps. Without really taking time to make sure it was, indeed, Autobots running, Brawl charges out, arm straight out like a bar and making quick adjustments to the height of whoever is first in line - which would be Blurr! Clothesline time!

Blast Off has posed:
"Er..." Blast Off looks a bit distracted before whirling around to *bap* Vortex's rotors away from his face, having just had a rather irritating radio exchange with his 'brothers'. "I'll show you *cold*, Vortex, just you wait..." However, he's brought back to the issue at hand with some radio alarms. "Autobots?" The shuttleformer looks towards the base and starts running. "Yes, I guess we're going there after all..." He reaches for his ionic blaster and.... Oh. Right. Still not there. Still stoem by Lieutenant. With an annoyed sigh, he pulls out the replacement gun he's got for now and makes his way inside.

Scavenger has posed:
Scavenger is doing another check over the shipment, the more he looks the more things seem wrong. He replies to comms after a long moment of silence as he concentrates, "Huh? What yeah I'm here I just-" The time, the weight, the- Anything else grinds to a stop as Blurr, quickest autobot around, leaps out from his cover and fires a weapon into Scavenger's chestplates. "AUTOBOTS! GET TO- ARGHHH!" Pain blooms in his chassis and soon limbs lock up and numb as the current races through them, his rush to react turning to momentum that sends him toppling to the ground in a stunned heap. Hyperdrive actually has the nerve to JUMP on him and PAT HIS HELM. He's going to kill him once he's free of this! Scavenger is quick to yell which Autobots it is over the comm line, hoping someone will come before they get too far.

Blurr has posed:
    "Gogogo!" Blurr shouts as Scavenger falls to the floor in a heap. He was about to turn and run after his comrades when Brawl suddenly arrives on scene and attempts to knock him off his feet. However, he manages to dodge the arm, jumping out of the way. << Hyperdrive, hit him with a flash grenade! We -need- cover! >>

    With that, he turns and rushes out of the warehouse and into the main base, headed toward the detention blocks on the lower levels. No time for elevators any more, so he heads for the stairs!

Jazz has posed:
Jazz is following right next to Blurr and hearing Brawl's voice, he kind of chuckles to himself but doesn't trash talk the tank. He continues to move forward as well.

"Stay on mission. Only engage if attacked."

He points back to Brawl and says, "Just keep your distant from that one."

Groove has posed:
Groove is all too happy to not need to open fire. He just hopes that they aren't attacked on the way in, but the likelihood of that is starting to look slimmer and slimmer...

"They're bound to know we're here," he mutters, more to himself than to anyone else, and makes a mad dash for the stairs!

Hyperdrive has posed:
Hyperdrive is beyond pleased with Blurr's suggestion for Brawl. The smaller mech grins brightly and tries to dodge around the bigger mech. <<Might wanna cover yer audios and don't look back>> "Hi Brawl! Nice seein ya!" He tosses a flashbang at the bigger mech and then tries to put some speed into those steps!

Brawl has posed:
    The big green is intent on slowing down at least one of these pesky Autobots, but it's hard to pick just one target. Blurr already got past him and the rest are such tempting targets. Just as Brawl recognizes Hyperdrive, Brawl had grabbed his gun. But before he could fire there is a dazzling bright light and a loud bang, leaving him dazed and blinded. Well. Not dazed for long. The large mech begins shouting swears and firing off a flurry of shots up and down the halls, into the sotrage, just bullets everywhere in a literally blind rage. Goodness knows if any of them will hit anyone, but some may ricochet at some unexpected trajectories.

Blast Off has posed:
Blast Off makes his way inside the base, motioning for Vortex to follow him. "We'll head them off at the pass, if we're lucky..." He mutters as he rushes down some narrow corridors. Vortex should be well acquainted with the area, too, they've both done work here. Being second in command of the Combaticons, Blast Off knows at least some of the basics here- plus a little extra.

Soon, the Combaticon shuttle runs down the last stairway before opening a door and bursting out, gun drawn. And he's just in time, too, across the way he spots movement. Autobots! The sniper spies exactly what he was hoping to see- that familiar and hated shade of blue. BLURR. His black finger squeezes the trigger instantly, with no warning- he's a sniper, warnings are not his thing.

Scavenger has posed:
Scavenger's fingers twitch as the electricity in his form begins to fade, feeling slowly returning along with mobility. "Ugh...." The fingers, then a fist, and his arm jerks forward with a jolt of his chassis. He can move again! Standing to shaking legs, Scavenger takes a few wobbling steps before he gets his balance and runs towards the stairs, where the others said they were going over the comms.

Unfortunately this puts him right in the way of a raging Brawl. "Ah slag."

Why him.

A shot to the chassis and a shot to the thigh sends Scavenger falling flat on his back, yelping as yet more pain flows through his limbs. Its not severe damage, one shot stuck in the thick rubber of his tread covered legs but it still stings! WHY HIM!?

Vortex has posed:
Vortex follows along. "Allright then." he says. "I think theres something wrong there!" he notices Blurr. "Oh. Blurr!" he syas. "We were just talking about you!"

Blurr has posed:
    Blurr smirks inwardly as he hears Brawl hollering furiously at Hyperdrive's very successful flash grenade, followed by noisy and random firing. Ha! Typical Brawl! Everything was going quite well, they were almost to the detention level...

    And yet, they arrive only to find Blast Off and Vortex waiting for them! "Frag..." he mutters, looking up and down the detention block, where prisoners have gotten up and are standing near the front of their cells to see what was going on. Finally, his optics rest on a room at the end of the corridor where the controls for this cell block are, and where they ultimately need to get to. Or at least -someone- who can hack does. Someone like Jazz. << Jazz, think you can get to the control room? We'll keep 'em occupied. >>

    Speaking of which, Blast Off fires at him instantly. Again, he shifts, twisting out of the way. But he does notice the shuttlemech doesn't seem to have his typical sniper rifle with him. "Hey Blast Off, what happened to your favorite gun, huh? Don't tell me you lost track of it -again-!" he laughs, skirting to the left in an attempt to flank the two Combaticons.

Jazz has posed:
Jazz looks down the hall towards the control room. He looks back towards the rest of the team and nodding goes for the controls.

"Make a stand here. Take cover and covering fire."

Jazz heads off towards the control room

Groove has posed:
Groove sighs inwardly as he takes up position next to Blurr. Here comes the part he doesn't like.

"This would be easier for you 'Cons if you just went home, you know? Less pain, less trouble." He addresses the Decepticons with his usual placid manner. "Go on, run along."

He's still ready to return fire, and even expects it. The hippiebot is just trying to give them a chance to flee first, despite just getting shot.

Hyperdrive has posed:
Hyperdrive acks as he's shot when brawl starts shooting in all directions. He backs up holding his side with one hand and preparing to attack if he needs to. He glances at Jazz and then back at where the cons are. Part of him wants to keep shooting but he's part of a team.

Brawl has posed:
    After some flailing, screaming, and shooting, Brawl seems to (partially) regain his senses, optics coming online at the spray of bullet holes in the walls. And in Scavenger. If he wasn't still ticked off he'd maybe feel bad about that. Maybe. But Brawl is focused on one single objective: destroy Hyperdrive. Brawl turns and begins charging after Hyperdrive, growling and hollering and abandoning any pretense of being subtle. Grooves attempts at placation are ignored. All Brawl sees is Hyperdrive - who he attempts to swipe at angrily.

Blast Off has posed:
Blast Off grumbles under his 'breath' as his shot misses. "This is what happens when I lose my gun!" He complains to Vortex, "If I had my ionic blaster I would have *hit him*!" OBviously! However, while his aim seems lacking, his ability to dodge isn't, and happily for him he's able to duck back behind the door, though poor Vortex is not so lucky. Then some...Primus, is that a Protectobot? Some hippie-bot lecturing him on 'less pain, less trouble'. "If you wanted less pain, Autobot, you wouldn't have come *here* and intruded so *rudely* on our base!" Then- he shifts back to Blurr. "Fine, if the gun doesn't work, I know what might..."

Blast Off comes charging out of the doorway again into the wider room. "Blurr, please! As if a sniper would rely on only one weapon! But if it pleases you, let me try something else, perhaps it would be more to your liking?" With that, the shuttleformer pulls out his hand- holding not a gun, but Swivel's whip, crackling with charge. He sends it snaking across the room right at the racer.

Scavenger has posed:
Scavenger groans in pain, continuing to question why this seems to be happening to him lately, before shoving up to his feet. He'll leave brawl to do whatever he wants, he has to make sure the Autobots don't spring the prisoners! Reaching the top of the stairs, Scavenger begins to thump down them, prepared to wallop the first autobot that comes into his sight. He can already hear the delicious sounds of combat.

Vortex has posed:
Vortex snarls, approaching Blurr and Groove with his glue gun in hand. "You know. I think Blast Off's got Blurr under contron but you.." he turns his gun to Groove. "You are sticking your olfactory sensors where they don't belong!" with that he fires a nice gloop of goo at the Protectobot.

Blurr has posed:
    "Oh, so the -gun- is what makes your aim so good? Like the gun aims for you?" Blurr laughs when Blast Off seems to blame his missing gun for his lack of accuracy. "I would've thought it was skill derived from practice. Oh well!"

    But then he gets whipped, literally. By none other than Swivel's whip. Where did the Combaticon get -that- one?? He cries out in pain and lands with a thud on the floor in front of Blast Off, unable to move for the time being. Still, he does what he can to keep taunting so that their attention is drawn away from Jazz, who has made a beeline for the control room. "Ha, well at least I don't have to fall as far as you usually do!" he scoffs. "Go on, Blast Off. Finish me. You know you've been waiting for this moment ever since you started hating me, whenever that was. Or are you too -scared-?"

    Since no one seems to have gone after Jazz, he proceeds unhindered to the control room at the far end of the hallway. A security guard inside takes one look at Jazz and surrenders, throwing his weapn to the floor and running off. Hey, he doesn't get paid enough to stand up to a Bot of Jazz's caliber! Now all that's left is to hack through security and deactivate the containment fields keeping the prisoners in their cells...

Jazz has posed:
kicks in the door of the control and frantically searches for the main control board. Finding it he pops a connector from his wrist and connects it. He starts tapping buttons on his wrist.

"Come on.....come on...."

Glancing up at his team he frowns.

<< Blurr, status, I am going to need about 50 clicks here.>>

Jazz makes a point to see which way the guard made his exit.

Groove has posed:
"Happens," Groove says with a nonchalant smile. The smile turns to a grimace as he's doused in adhesive - there goes his idea of moving to shield Blurr while he's immobilized. All he can do is stand his ground and provide covering fire, or draw enough attention so that he becomes the next target.

He raises his arms and goes to town on the nearest Decepticons with his twin vaporators.

Hyperdrive has posed:
Hyperdrive frowns as this scene seems to be going to hell quick. ANd while he's able to avoid being hit by Brawl, it looks like Blurr is in serious trouble. So, the small mech continues to dodge his own attacker, but instead of returning fire, he throws something at the unsuspecting Blast off. It was just something he worked on in his spare time. Sometime shortly after Washer was killed. He's not even sure how well it's going to work or what exactly it's going to do. But....yeah, he still a little sore on a few fronts. So, he throws the grenade at Blast off's back, really trying his best to NOT hit Blurr. But hey, collateral damage seems to be the deal today. Awww look Vortex is close too.

Brawl has posed:
    After another frustrated holler, Brawl hasn't given up yet! Although the acidic vapours which assail Brawl almost turn his anger on Groove, it is Hyperdrive throwing a grenade at Blast Off and Vortex which restates him as a priority target. "YOU LITTLE FRAGGER!" Gun time! Apparently, Hyperdrive is not too cute to shoot.

Blast Off has posed:
Oh, how sweet it is when Blurr goes crashing down. How deliciously sweet to see his rival suffering the same indignity he's inflicted on *him* so many times. "What's that, Blurr? Have you forgotten the Sonic Canyons already? I most certainly have not! You've had a taste of this once before!" He's grinning wickedly behind his faceplate- and then .....oh. The smile vanishes as that incident *also* reminds him of Swivel, and *also* reminds him that it seems Swivel is now *dating Blurr*, like- his *worst nightmare* come to life! The shuttleformer pauses, optics flickering, gazing down on his dispised rival. He'll KILL him. He will KILL HIM!!! The shuttle takes a long stride forward, fist clenching, before the image of Swivel strikes at him again. If she /does/ love Blurr, she'll... never forgive him, will she? Now he hesitates a moment more, what's visible of his expression and demeanor settling into a more aloof, haughty, proud stance.

"Scared, Blurr? Hardly. If *you're* not scared, though, you're a greater fool than I thought." He bends down, either not noticing- or not aring- that there are some defensive Autobots heading his way. "I will finish you in due time, but for now? Welcome to this prison." He grabs Blurr's head and strikes his other fist in the racer's face. Somehow, whatever happens, THAT has been satisfying. Not lethal, but it was strangely satisfying.

Which is good, too, for he has no more moments to spare. Suddenly, he takes a good sized hit to the back, causing him to jerk forward with a grunt of pain. Staggering up, clutching at his now injured arm, he whirls around just in time to see the next attack- Hyperdrive's- and he just barely manages to dodge out of the way. The shuttle has little time but to *huffffff* angrily at the two attacking Autobots. Where's his gun again?

Scavenger has posed:
Scavenger arrives at the bottom of the stairs, large form blocking a fair chunk of the doorway as he stares in at the scene. They're wrecking the place! He and his team have to FIX THAT! How many explosives and guns are they setting off!? Well... Good they've managed to trap two of the three- hold it. "Where's the fourth one!?" As he whips around, the constructicon spots a glint of white and black plating disappearing into the control room at the end. Swerving around the fight (the combaticons can handle it surely! They do claim they are the "best"), Scavenger stalks up to the room and makes his way inside with a harsh kick to the ajar door. The door hits the wall, nearly slamming shut behind the Constructicon as he strides inside with the force it bounces back.

Blurr has posed:
    Jazz's attempts at hacking start to work...steadily. Unfortunately this slow pace may not cut it given the fierce resistance the Bots are now facing. Especially now that Scavenger has kicked the door in...but at this rate he's going to need several more minutes that he may not have. At this point he has two options: He can start invading the firmware from multiple access points at once to see if that will crack the encryption faster and ignore Scavenger, or keep going at the same pace while giving the Construction something else to think about.

    Blurr takes a punch to the face, albeit not a very strong one. He grins, seeing that he has very much succeeded in drawing the Combaticon's attention onto himself and away from Jazz. "Ow." he says in a mocking tone, because it didn't really hurt that much. The damage -did-, however, jumpstart his systems back into motion, and he jumps to his feet with his weapons aloft once more. "Primus, Blast Off, you don't punch very hard do you? You know what's funny, is how every time you get me cornered and I dare you to kill me, you just put it off. You say you're going to do it sometime soon, or 'in due time'," he says, mocking Blast Off's voice in an exaggerated fashion. "I'm starting to get the feeling that maybe you -are- actually scared? Or does this have something to do with--oh I don't know, -Swivel-?"

    Meanwhile, he sends an urgent transmission to Jazz. << Jazz--what's your status? You almost got this done or what? We can't keep this up forever! >>

    Once he's finished making fun of Blast Off, he suddenly transforms again, and tries to run him over and/or into one of the energy field cell barriers.

Jazz has posed:
<<Copy Blurr, I need a little more you can start to give ground, there is an exit that the...*BOOM*! >>

Scavenger is in, but Jazz doesn't even look up from his work now knowing exactly where the 'Con is. His gun appears in a flash.

He points it at Scavenger.

"Really? You are just going to kick the door in?"

Yawning using his gun to stifle his yawn he says, "I don't have time for this."

He points his rifle Scav.

SQUEEZE!

Groove has posed:
"Hey now." Groove is still coated in adhesive, but his arms are free enough that he can train his pistol on Brawl. "You should really pick on someone your own size."

He fires, just once, for emphasis. All he wants to do is stop Hyperdrive from becoming Hyperdead.

Hyperdrive has posed:
Hyperdrive is struck again and this time it's hard. And he's got pain hitting him from a couple areas but his hud isn't working right. It's just a wash of red jumbled icons and dinging in his audios. Or is that just ringing from being hit. He has some more flashbangs but he's not sure he could throw them right now. So instead the small mech pulls one of the small firearms out and fires in the direction he's pretty sure that Brawl is in.

Brawl has posed:
    Shooting Hyperdrive is mildly satisfying. Unlike SOMEONE, though, he doesn't stand around and gloat. He makes some sort of triumphant noise that doesn't qualify as a word and aims his gun to fire again at Hyperdrive. But then Groove just HAS to butt in. A tiny scorch mark smudges Brawl's massive forearm and he looks down at the fragile whisp of smoke trailing up from it. Brawl's optics narrow at the Protectobot. Whoop! Now there are two scorch marks sending up their tiny tendrils of smoke, courtesy of Hyperdrive. Brawl scowls, but has finally calmed down enough to divert his attention to Groove. He'll just ignore that crashing of doors and go after the hippiemech instead.
    Brawl lunges at Groove with a double-fisted swing.

Blast Off has posed:
Blast Off never expected the punch to hurt... deep down somewhere underneath all the massive denial he knows his fist doesn't pack much of a punch. But it was the *thought* that counts! Also, this is why he uses guns. "You'll never understand, Autobot..." he sneers back, "What motivates a mech like me is *beyond* a petty groundpounder such as yourself..." Oh. And then, speaking of ground and pounding, Blurr tries to RUN HIM OVER. Primus slag it all! Nope, not having this! Though injured and bleeding through freshly reopened wounds the shuttleformer manages, through sheer force of will perhaps, to evade the attack, lunging to the side. Looking back up as purple rocket foot comes down hard on metal flooring, he takes in the surroundings and.... "Scavenger? " He takes a quick look at the other Autobots and... was that all of them? Who's Scavenger after? "There's one over there!" he calls to the other Decepticons as he moves to make his way past Blurr, Groove, and Hyperdrive and get in where the Constructicon is. As he runs past, he sends some laserfire Hyperdrive's way, since Brawl looks busy with Groove.

Scavenger has posed:
Scavenger kind of walked into that one. Jazz points his weapon, the trigger is squeezed, and Scavenger moves too slow to dodge. The rifle rips into his shoulder, searing plating and throwing the constructicon against the door behind him. Anger flaring with indignity, Scavenger scowls as his fingers dent the metal behind, "Guess I'm not as good at dramatics!" And then, with a horrendous screech of metal, the door is hurled straight at Jazz's screen illuminated form- the constructicon's own frame lunging across the room right after.

Vortex has posed:
Vortex notices Groove has turned his attention to Brawl and turns to stalk towards him (No attack this round) Hey. Remember me, little bot?" he pulls a rotor off his back, ready to come at him with the blade. "Im gonna carve you a new face." he snarls.

Blurr has posed:
    Blurr curses when Blast Off manages to evade the vehicle slam. << Slag it. We're running out of time, they'll have the entire base down here in a breem! I'm pulling out--I'd suggest the rest of you do the same before they lock US up too! >> He transforms and starts off toward the planned exit, a vent shaft that led to an Undergrid access point.

    Jazz's hacking attempts, although they haven't been nearly as successful as planned, at least do -something-. As he's continuing to attempt to push through the encryption while trying to fend of Scavenger, the energy field in front of one of the cells flickers momentarily--not for long enough to let anyone out, but enough for one of the prisoners who had been watching the entire time to slip a small data slug outside of the cell -just- as Blurr is approaching it on his way out, allowing him to snatch it up and flit down into the subterranean recesses of the Undergrid.

Jazz has posed:
BAM! Jazz ducks the door but not the 'Com and Scav bowls hims over. Jazz grunts but only has a fairly big dent to show for the body slam.

Rolling over to his back using the momentum of the slam to get up quickly he radios.

<<We are going to have to come back and try again team. Everyone out after Blurr. ASAP!>>

Looks exits the office nimbly but just before he transforms his squints ins optics at Vortex curiously.

Groove has posed:
Groove staggers as the punches hit home. Success! He's got Brawl's attention! He's also got Vortex's attention! Now what? He hadn't planned that far ahead.

Good thing Blurr's there with a great suggestion! He holds his hands up in a placating gesture to the two mechs. "Alright, alright, I get your point."

He transforms into his vehicle mode, mentally wincing as the drying adhesive sticks itself deeper in his gears. That's going to be a pain to clean.

Hyperdrive has posed:
Hyperdrive is torn between waiting for Jazz and running to. It doesn't help that he's having some issues with his systems. But he decides to try and dodge the cons and follow Groove. He turns and clips the corner of the wall, nearly falling to the ground as he tries to get away.

Brawl has posed:
    Has Brawl's rage finally subsided? Or is it just empty fuel tanks that bring his compliance? Upon receiving an order over the radio to relocate to block the Autobots escape, Brawl had already began disengaging from the fight when the Autobots issue the retreat. He didn't manage to get to the proper location to bottleneck those pesky Autobots in time, and is some of that old rage flickers and reignites. But there isn't anything he can do as his systems labour, starved for energon. Brawl just roars and kicks a nearby wall - then just crumples down on the ground with a big thud. It's too much energy to throw a proper tantrum so he instead goes into a silent sulk, the reddish orange light from his optics going dark.

Blast Off has posed:
Indeed, the Autobots get away.... sucha shame, Blast Off would have loved to introduce Blurr, especially, to this prison. However, the prisoners did NOT get away, so there will be no awkward questions from angry commanders- or punishments. Whew. Blast Off sighs as the carnage and dust finally settle and he fastens a crooked plate on his arm. "Well, we defended the place successfully, good job." Now - back to the Repair Bay. Knockout will be SO happy to see them, surely?

Scavenger has posed:
Scavenger manages to bowl Jazz over, wrestling to try and get on top of the much smaller mech. Turns out smaller also means slippery. Losing his grip on the mech, Scavenger makes a desperate grab for the Autobot but misses by a mile. Stupid speedsters! Shoving to his feet, Scavenger runs out into the main holding area just as the Autobots disappear. All the prisoners seem accounted for, he stopped the hack, and the city is now very much alerted to any autobot presence. Now that just leaves.... Scavenger takes account of the seared walls, gunshot holes, and shrapnel marks from that little punk's grenade. Then there's the door. "I think I need to call my team down here..." As brawl drops to the floor, a piece of cement drops to the ground from the destroyed doorframe.