636/7 Days To Drone: Horde Night Is Here

From Transformers: The Dark Eras MUSH Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
7 Days To Drone: Horde Night Is Here
Date of Scene: 01 November 2018
Location: Translucentia Heights
Synopsis: The drone hordes gather for an assault on Iacon. The valiant Autobots stand against them.
Cast of Characters: Blurr, Blast Off, Jazz, Optimus Prime, Springer, Vortex, Hyperdrive, Healthpoint, 114, Siegebreaker, Starlock


Phon (114) has posed:
Following the incident at the hospital, there have been no further reports of drones going berserk. No one has been attacked. Nothing has been destroyed. What has become concerning, however, are the reports starting to trickle in that, instead of drone attacks, there have been drone disappearances. Whole groups of drones, scout droid, industrial machines and other assorted drones of varying sizes have simply vanished, usually at night when everyone is either off duty or recharging. The question starting to form on everyone's mind who sees these reports is: Where did they go? How do you just lose that many drones and not find them?

The answer has come at last. The drones have finally been spotted, but the situation is certainly concerning. It's concerning, of course, because they have all gathered in a large, thick mass on the outskirts of Iacon. Scouts have already started to radio back to headquarters about the amassing forces when, in unison, they begin to march, roll and hover toward the nicest part of the city. Not the military compounds or manufacturing centers, but the ritzy part of Iacon largely untouched by the conflict.

Evacuations away from the fortifications begin.

Optimus Prime has posed:
As soon as the reports of gathering drones reached his desk, Optimus Prime was on his way. Time and time again, whoever or whatever has been controlling these drones have put his people in danger, and he's quite frankly a little tired of it. A radio transmission goes out to all Autobots:

<<Autobots, this is Optimus Prime. The drones have come for us now, and I do not intend to keep them waiting. I want all available forces to join me outside of Iacon immediately near Translucentia Heights.>>

He roars out of the city in Hauler mode and transforms, slamming onto the ground in his imposing robot form. He rises to full height, already drawing his rifle, and raises it into the air.

"Autobots!" he calls to those arriving and already stationed here, "We stand as one against this menace, a bulwark to the unseen hand that guides these mindless masses! Take up your arms, hold your ground, and let not a one of them beyond our line! We stand as one today, tomorrow and always!"

Springer has posed:
    Prime sends out the call, and Springer answers. After racing into the area, Springer transforms. Carrying his massive blaster cannon across his even more massive chest, he moves to Prime's right, setting in to help defend his betters in their fancy residences. "Who started the drone revolution?" he smirks. "If there's a little drone Megatron out there writing 'Nominus Drone and the Illusion of Progress' I'm out!"

Starlock has posed:
Starlock cursed to herself, she'd merely been in the area with Siege when this started, and quickly made way to Optimus's side, drawing her twin pistols, standing her ground, the medi-bot looked more then nervous.. Her first real time on the field.

Her optics where scanning the field, trying to get sights on Siegebreaker, and the on-coming drones..

"Siiiiege?" She'd call.

Healthpoint has posed:
     The call goes out, and Healthpoint takes to the sky in her quad-copter form. She isn't sure just how much help she'll be in this sort of situation, but she certainly isn't going to stand by and do nothing! She transforms and lands next to Optimus and Springer, and deploys her syringe launchers. She blinks at Springer, then pushes her glasses up. "...if a drone is able to write something like that then it deserves to be written." she says before looking out over the incoming swarm.

Hyperdrive has posed:
Hyperdrive has prepped his weapons and bombs. Apon seeing Springer he facepalms. "Should I leave? Cause something bad happens ta Springer every time we're in a mission together." THe mech gives the bigger mech a smirk and...well he's keeping thing between him and springer just in case. "Has anyone asked what the drones want? If it's Hot Rod we can give him away and avert disaster....and Prowl might actually smile."

Blast Off has posed:
Cosmos isn't the only one who can spy on the opposite faction from high above! Blast Off fills that role today, staying in orbit high above Iacon, using long-range scanners to look for anything unusual. And today, he *does* spot something unusual- a huge number of drones marching into the city far, far below. Hmm. Curious, the shuttle focuses in, still maintaining high altitude. Shame, looks like the drones are heading into the *nice* section of town. Well, maybe they'll destroy the Autobots and leave the fine living spaces for people like Blast Off to take up residence in later. Yes! He sends off a radio message to Decepticon command and continues his monitoring of the situation.

Siegebreaker has posed:
Siegebreaker sticks out like a sore thumb. He's clearly not a resident of the Heights - if he was, he wouldn't be slinking meekly after Starlock looking like he just dragged himself out of a war zone. At the very least, he's got his glaive stowed away in subspace, a feeble attempt at attracting less attention.

The beat-up mech had been continuing his efforts to acclimate himself to crowded, noisy areas. He peeks at storefronts and gazes in awe at the luxurious towers all around him, as he tries his best to ignore the fact that he would fit better in the Dead End, rather than here.

He doesn't really notice the drones gathering - he's trying to pay attention to buildings and things, rather than people. He follows after Starlock silently like he's on auto-pilot, still admiring the buildings around him despite the growing drone issue.

Phon (114) has posed:
The drones pick up speed once the Autobots take to the field. Perhaps you could ask them how they feel about this, Hyperdrive, and what they want, but the intent seems pretty clear as they brandishes various torches, laser drills, blades and giant shovel scoops. Their eyes do not burn with murderous intent, being drones with minimalistic designs, but they might as well - because they definitely move with murderous intent. All pretense of solid strategy is lost on this horde.

Optimus Prime has posed:
Optimus Prime does not look over at the others as they arrive, but he does respond. "I doubt it, Springer. I don't think this is a revolution at all." He feeds power to his rifle and aims, "Autobots, whatever is behind this is using these drones with intent to murder and harm innocent civilians, and it ends now. We cannot identify the puppet master, but we will cut the strings and protect our people. Take them."

Leading the charge himself, Prime rushes forward, opening fire.

Springer has posed:
    Springer smirks and smiles over at Healthpoint. "Heh. I guess you're right. We can discuss drone rights later, though - I'm pretty sure freedom to trash rich people's houses isn't the right of any beings, sentient or otherwise!" Hyperdrive gets a smirk and a laugh as well. "I promise this time not to leave you on a train!" he calls to the smaller Autobot. Raising his rifle, he yells, "Light 'em up, Autobots!" He opens fire on the incoming drones.

Starlock has posed:
"SEIIIEGE!"

She'd call again, specially as they drones started charging, she'd then turn her pistols on the drones, opening fire.

Healthpoint has posed:
     Healthpoint nods to Optimus, then takes aim at a few of the drones and less fly with her syringe missiles. "I don't suppose anyone ever found out if there was a frequency shared between all of these drones?" she asks aloud as the battle begins. But, even if she hits the damage is minimal. Damage isn't really her thing. However, those drones hit should be hindered at least! "Drones aren't exactly known for their conversational skills, Hyperdrive." she says, smirking lightly in his direction.

Healthpoint has posed:
     ...unfortunately, a twitch in Healthpoint's firing system sends the syringes toward Springer instead!

Hyperdrive has posed:
Hyperdrive sees healthpoint shoot Springer and...well he's snickering. He's really trying to NOT show that he's snickering but he is. He's got his own attacks to throw at the drones, at first seeing how well they dodge before he tries anything more explosive.

Blast Off has posed:
Hmm, interesting. Blast Off gets a message back from Shockwave to observe but not interfere. That's fine by the shuttle, who comes soaring down from the highest heights in a lazy circle, scanners still cranked to the maximum magnification. Aww, how cute, they're gonna have a drone battle. He does resist a fleeting urge to use a few as target practice (drones, Autobots, doesn't really matter) but pushes that aside for focusing on the task at hand. As he draws a bit closer, he recognizes a few Autobots (Hyperdrive gets a thorough aerial examination for any sign of his ionic blaster). The Combaticon does what he can to stay out of obvious sight of the fighting 'Bots, starting to make his way towards the highest buildings in Iacon.

Siegebreaker has posed:
Siegebreaker twitches, optics flickering briefly before focusing fully on Starlock. "What? I'm -"

Gunfire. Voices. The sound of many pounding footsteps approaching fast. He stiffens, looking back at the approaching horde of drones. And... he freezes up. Panic-induced paraylsis sets in as hundreds of horrifying, violent possibilities whirl through his processor.

Jazz has posed:
Arriving fashionably late, Jazz comes onto the scene.

"That's alot of them," he says to no one in particular but instead of drawing his weapon, he draws out a radio device and starts scanning frequencies.

"Let's see what I an see here."

Blurr has posed:
    Translucentia Heights has indeed gone mostly untouched by the war, given its location in the heart of Iacon. Even the one battle that did occur in the hub-capital hadn't hit that sector too hard. Of course, being one of Cybertron's most successful athletes of all time, Blurr has a residence there too. Yes, in addition to the one in Ibex, and his hab suite at the Decagon. He had been taking some time off in his top-floor unit when the drones started marching, but quickly made his way down to the ground level to take out as many as he could.

    "Ha, using -drones- to fight us instead of sending your own soldiers. Typical Decepticon cowardice, eh? Well, we'll show them what a waste of resources this was." Immediately, he goes charging into the horde, as if daring any of them to try hitting him.

Phon (114) has posed:
Struck by a number of attacks, drones fall here, there and everywhere. One thing that this Horde is not is sturdy, but there's a LOT of them. If the Autobots fail to get serious, they could very well get overwhelmed by sheer numbers. But they won't let that happen, right?

Regardless of their sentiments, a number of the drones armed with ranged weaponry move behind the more armored units, showing a flicker of strategy, and begin opening fire at all the Autobots attacking them.

Optimus Prime has posed:
Struck several times with wildly fired lasers as he charges, Optimus Prime narrows his eyes. That was a more strategic move, indicating, once again, that there is something more intelligent behind this. "If that's the way you want to do this," the Prime says sternly, holstering his rifle and collapsing back into his Hauler form, "Fine, but you might not like my response." He revs his engine and rushes forward, seeking to basically plow through and run over as many of the drones in one go as he possibly can.

Springer has posed:
    Springer continues firing, bounding forward into the fray! Unfortunately, his mighty jump puts him directly between Healthpoint and the drones, and Springer winds up shot in the back with friendly fire. He lands awkwardly and stumbles, free hand moving quickly to his face. "Oh, mech!" he mutters. "Why does it smell so purple in here?" He wanders forward, gun pointing to the side. He doesn't seem to notice anymore the swarm of incoming drones until they fire upon him, and even then he merely raises one thick arm to sluggishly block some of the rounds.

Starlock has posed:
Starlock would run full force trying to get back to Siege's side once she noticed his paralysis, dodging the attacks by going into a roll, and sliding beside Siege, firing still at the drones in a desperate attempt to keep the taller bot covered.

And ignoring Springers comment..

"Siege snap out of it! thisi s not the time to freeze up!"

Healthpoint has posed:
     Healthpoint fires! ...and hits Springer. She facepalms and lets out an embarrassed groan. "Springer...I'm so sorry." she says. She puts away her syringe launchers for now and deploys her scalpels instead, then charges in as well. At least she won't hurt anyone but who she means to this way! Of course, a few drone shots hit her thanks to that charge. "Get out of here!" she shouts as she swings those sword-sized surgical steels.

Hyperdrive has posed:
Hyperdrive is deftly able to avoid the shots and attacks of the Drones. Luckily the battle is keeping him from having to think about all the crap that's been going on before this. He puts everything into trying to keep the bots safe. Seeing the pathway that Optimus is making, the small mech goes running in behind him. "Prime, Keep drivin and don't look back. I'm gonna see if I can mess with the targettin of these guys." He coms to the other autobots, <<Flashbang going off, don't look at the pretty colors!>> Once thrown toward the thickest part of the drones, now Hyperdrive needs to get out before the drones use him for target practice.

Blast Off has posed:
Blast Off watches the Autobots battle below. Wait a minute, there's Blurr, must shoot!... no. No. Orders are orders. Wait, did Shockwave specifically say 'no shooting Autobots'? Ugh. Still, deep in enemy territory, Blast Off decides prudence is the best course of action to take, and soars in towards the tops of the buildings. Siegebreaker is noted, too- hmm, that guy sure seems terrified, useless as a warrior. He takes in everything he sees ...and then suddenly he can't see at all. "<< Gah! >>" Frag frag frag!!! The shuttle was just soaring in for a landing on top of the building, hit just as he began transforming. Which he does- and then falls, hoping his momentum keeps him on course for a quick stop. Not the long way down.

Fortunately for the Combaticon, that, at least, does go as planned and with a *BONK* and an extremely ungraceful thud and cartwheeling couple of rolls, Blast Off does manage to somehow land on the roof in an undignified heap. Ouch.

Siegebreaker has posed:
It takes several Autobots getting shot to pull Siegebreaker back into the here and now. He does indeed "snap out of it", going abruptly from frozen with fear to armed and charging towards the oncoming army.

He attacks the moment he's within range, his glaive a blur of metal as he swiftly carves, slices, and smashes his way through the drones. It's pure, blind luck - no pun intended - that he wasn't looking at where the flashbang hit.

Jazz has posed:
Jazz taps his radio on his wrist and says something into said wrist before surveying the battle field looking in front of him then behind him. Finding a target immediately to his right he fires his grappling claw to a building about 10 stories up and..GOING UP!

Landing on top of said building he surveys the battle field again. Falling to his belly and steadying his rifle he begins snipping duties.

His darkened visor appears over his optics as soon as Hypredrives flashbang goes off.

Of course he knew, he was watching.

Jazz settles and begins looking through his scope.

Blurr has posed:
    And, again--the drones fail to hit Blurr at all. Several of them shoot, swing, and kick at him, but he easily dodges them all, flitting in and out between them and even under some of the larger ones.

    When some of the ranged attackers fire, he also manages to dodge the projectiles. Seeing them falling back behind some of the more heavily armored units, he attempts to flank them and take them out from the left side.

Phon (114) has posed:
A lot of things happen at once.

There's shots, Prime running them over, sending more then one flying through the air, a crazed medic hacks some up, Hyperdrive plays dirty by hitting them with a flashbang, blinding the units in front - they stagger backward, crushing some of their 'allies', just in time for Blurr to come flanking around and opening fire, nailing a number of the ranged units. The drones turn several times, as if they're having trouble focusing on a target. First they consider Prime, then they turn to Healthpoint, and finally they settle on Blurr, who is currently being quite irritating, what with the smart tactical maneuvering and really sure-of-himself attitude. Yes, Blurr should probably fall down.

A number of aerial drones swoop in over the main body, launching missiles.

Optimus Prime has posed:
Optimus Prime runs over a last few of the drones before turning, the form of the Hauler suddenly splitting and rolling into the robotic form of Optimus Prime. He doesn't make banter with the machines, or anyone else for that matter, focusing entirely upon defending his city. He spares only a simple comment, and it's not at all mocking so much as it's the truth reinforced with grim certainy, "You chose the wrong city."

Prime extends his arm, orange energy enveloping his fist and flowing into the solid-light form of his energon axe. He feeds more power into it, causing it to grow larger, and then he lunges. The axe swings wide, aiming for as many of the drones that he can hit as possible with his ultimate destination being one of the large, dangerous construction models. No matter the outcome to that point, he leaps, trying to cleave it in half.

Springer has posed:
    Springer shakes his head, struggling to clear is as his impressive immune system starts to flush out Healthpoint's mysterious chemicals. "Strength... is more than physical!" he says argumentatively, as if there was someone else there quarreling with him. Looking up blearily, he belatedly realizes the swarm is almost upon him, with buzzsaws and laser scalpels ready. Taking a half-step back, Springer draws his sword and waits, squinting his optics and steadying himself one last moment. He waits for them to come to him, and then swings his lightsaber in surprisingly delicate arcs for someone outnumbered and drugged. Where Prime strikes with massive swings, Springer attempts to cut with delicate precision.

Starlock has posed:
Starlock breathed out seeing Siege finely get out there, keeping an eye on him, she'd open the panel on her arm, trying to keep track of all the autobot's in the area's statuses, before firing a few more shot in a attempt to help Siege.

"Okay is it me or is this TOO easy?"

Healthpoint has posed:
     Healthpoint follows after Optimus, using his bulldozed path to get deeper into the swarm. It wouldn't do for their leader to be in the fray without a combat medic! But, as she still isn't a strong combatant, she tries to assist by deploying her syringe launchers again. Only this time, she tries to punch some nearby drones rather than shoot them! "Easy, yes. But there must be hundreds of them!!"

Hyperdrive has posed:
Hyperdrive is thrilled to see the drones attacking themselves rather than the bots. It could have gone either way. He is quick to get himself back from the overall chaos that this mass of Drones is creating. Well, that is until Healthpoint decides to help out. Perhaps the medics should stay out of the fighting...or something. He now is running back INTO the fray to try and help Healthpoint. The small annoying bot shoots at the drones nearest healthpoint, trying to get them away from her.

Siegebreaker has posed:
Siegebreaker keeps on swinging. And swinging. And swinging. Each drone that gets too close to him winds up losing a limb or two, or even getting chopped in half. His face is still set in the mask of indecisive panic it had been when the drones had begun their assault, but there's nothing indecisive or panicked in the way he's advancing into the horde and leaving mangled drones in his wake. He might be surrounded, but the best part about being surrounded is that you can swing in any direction and hit a foe.

Blast Off has posed:
UGH. Blast Off can't see well, but he's deep in enemy territory and he has a job to do! Shaking his head, he pushes himself up and tries to clear his vision. "Frag.." he mutters under his 'breath', then steps towards the edge of the roof to look down. He can make out some of what's going on there, though that blasted ligthshow still makes it difficult to see. He *thinks* he sees Healthpoint ...attack herself? Hahahah!

He is in the midst of chuckling to himself when he gets a radio transmission saying he's appeared to have landed. Wait, what? Who's spying on who here? The shuttleformer radios back, "<< I am trying to get closer, decided to land atop one of their highest buildings! >>" There's a pause as he rubs his optics, looking around, and adds, "<< ..and I must say, these are some *nice* buildings. When we win this war I want dibs. >>"

Jazz has posed:
Springer neatly slices up the building that Jazz is perched on. While he is speaking into his radio, then he look up

"Hey Spring-bot..wait I'm..." but it is too late. Jazz comes tumbling down. Just about 10 stories. Yeah. It hurt.

Grabbing his head and groaning he begins to dig himself out of the rubble.

"Totally. Not. Prime."

Blurr has posed:
    Blurr watches with satisfaction as he manages to take out several of the long-range units in the back and return to his side of the playing field without so much as a scratch. What's more, the drones even start focusing him with missiles from above, but he dodges that, too, once again twisting and somersaulting back and forth between the falling projectiles. Once they've emptied their loadouts and still failed to hit him, he even stops for a few seconds, appearing bored. "Primus, these drones are fodder. Where's Blast Off when you need a real challenge? I mean, at least -sort of- a real challenge."

    Speak of the devil. At that very moment, Blurr gets an alert from the security system he uses at his Translucentia Heights residence. Someone has tripped a sensor on the roof. Having become bored with the drones, he immediately moves to investigate. Climbing up onto a lower-lying building he attempts to jump onto the aerial drones and use them to get to the top of the residential tower quickly.

Vortex has posed:
Vortex tires to keep out of sensor range. Oh look a rooftop distraction. He waits until Blurr is heading for another roof and tries to fly to one thats out of his direct radar range. This is a good game of turbocat and mouse.

Phon (114) has posed:
There is more drone destruction. I mean, what did anyone expect? Most of these are not even remotely combat ready, but they've certainly given it a good try. Optimus cleaves through a score and then slices a huge one clean in half, explosions rippling its form and sending others around it flying and scattering. Siegebreaker absolutely mangles more of them. Springer probably would have, but then he cut down the building Jazz is standing on instead. That's got to qualify for some kind of record book somewhere. Healthpoint shoots some. Others shoot them too.

One even shoots itself! How helpful!

In the end, they are very clearly not winning, and whoever is actually behind these actions clearly knows that - perhaps they've always known that - and something... happens. It isn't gradual. There is no slow build up to what happens next. The drones are battling and marching one second, then the next, they simply stop. They feeze in place, jerking and twitching violently as their hard drives format themselves, erasing all of their data simultaneously. Then, unceremoniously, they all fall over. One by one. Until there is silence.

Optimus Prime has posed:
Optimus Prime swipes his energon axe to the side once he finishes destroying the big one and whips his gaze to the side, preparing to advance on the others, when... they all fall over. He narrows his optics, taking a step back while sweeping his gaze over the battlefield. He deactivates his axe and takes a step forward to one of the now deactivated bodies and looks down. He nudges it with his foot, crouches and shakes his head. "What madness is this?" he mutters to himself, rising back up.

All over the battlefield, the enemy has just stopped fighting, and not only that, but effectively turned themselves off. Prime half expects them to hop back up again and continue the fight, but nothing happens.

<<Autobots,>> he radios, <<Cease fire. See to our wounded. I'll dispatch teams to clean this mess up.>> He turns again after sending the transmission, observing the mess with a grim silence. The very nature of this entire fiasco has him unsettled, and he doesn't like how easy this appeared to be.

Springer has posed:
    Springer holds out his hand, frowning as they feel rubble instead of dead drones. "What?" Looking around, he gets a bleary look at his surroundings, and realize what he's done. "Sorry, Jazz," he laments. "I love when you drop in, but this isn't usually what I have in mind." He surveys the damage he's done to a building in a zip code he usually isn't allowed to even visit. "Uh, if anyone asks - Hyperdrive did it." Springer turns groggily towards the drone swarm, but with the linger effects of Healthpoint's serum, seems reluctant to rejoin the fray. When they all freeze and drop, Springer's handsome face registers relief.

Starlock has posed:
Starlock talk into her radio as she kept fighting, for them to just.. all fall over? She would raise a brow at their sudden drop, a very uneasy feeling in her gut, rushing up to stay with Siege, she'd tab back onto her radio commlink at hearing Optimus, with a none to optimistic tone of voice.

<<Autobots>> "..This maybe a silly question, but are there any records of these things.. Ya' know.. Exploding?"

Healthpoint has posed:
     Healthpoint throws a mighty left hook! ...and her target goes down on its own just as she is swinging. The result? She blinks in surprise as she ends up injecting herself in the other arm. "...oh come on..." she mutters to herself, then winces as she stumbles a bit and her vision blurs something awful. "Nnng...O-optimus, sir? What happened?" she says as she suffers from much the same problem as Springer.

     She is so going to lock herself in her quarters and hide under her bed after this..."

     At Optimus's orders she heads back toward the city, but since she is still having trouble focusing she more or less staggers her way toward Iacon's walls. "Is anyone in need of medical assistance?" she asks...even as she walks unsteadily with her hands out in front of her like someone who has been blinded.

Springer has posed:
    Springer nods his head heavily in response to Starlock's question about the drones exploding. "Quick, Hyper - go kick one!" He chuckles a bit, but seems still out of it. He sits down suddenly, and then lays over on his side. Apparently he's decided to just recharge out here in the debris.

Hyperdrive has posed:
Hyperdrive follows Springer and Healthpoint. He grins at Springer, "nono...I have to keep you safe. Apparently everyone is out to get you." He snickers loudly as he 'protects Springer with a forcefield.

Blast Off has posed:
Data. Right, he is supposed to be gathering data. Blast Off is trying, though this whole not being able to see thing isn't helping. Plus, he just heard from Vortex that BLURR is probably on the way to the roof right NOW. Great, like things couldn't get worse. The shuttleformer squints, violet optics scanning the area, trying to 1- scan what's happening below and 2- keep an eye out for blue racing 'bots.

He rubs at his optics again and sends a tightbeam to Vortex only: "<< I... got blinded earlier, some flash attack from one of the Autobots, that annoyance Hyperdrive I think. I... I'm having a bit of a difficulty seeing right now. I'll just rocket straight up into the air and head for space itself if I need to, but there are defense systems here and I'd rather be able to see anything coming... or at least have a spotter. Think you can cover me? >>" Meanwhile, he brings out the gun he brought with him, just in case.

Siegebreaker has posed:
Siegebreaker apparently has yet to realize that the drones have gone inert. His whirlwind of destruction continues, except at this point he's just chopping them into smaller and smaller bits.

Jazz has posed:
Jazz finally stands and looking at the group of drones he rubs his chin with the other hand.

<<Medical. Triangulate on my position. I am going to need you.>>

Hie rifle flashes out of his hand into subspace and his visor changes color and he says, "Hmm."

Vortex has posed:
Vortex continues flying towards the roof, hoping the Autobots are distracted by their injured. "Come on, Blasty. Mr. One optic wants us home."

Blurr has posed:
    Blurr leaps from flying drone to flying drone, that is until they appear to drop dead unexpectedly. That throws him for a loop, but he manages to grab onto the main floor balcony of his unit and pull himself up. The speedster jumps up onto the roof from there.

    "Hey Blasty, I don't know if you've noticed, but this place belongs to -me-, not you, and you weren't -invited-." If he weren't so cocky, he probably wouldn't have announced his presence with arrogant insults. But as it is, his decisive victories over the drones have him riding high, and he fires his TechVolt at the shuttleformer, hoping to knock him off the edge and send him plummeting to the ground.

Starlock has posed:
She'd panic, clearly he'd gone into a full episode and left her commlink on for others to hear as she lets go of it to try and stop him. % r
<<Autobots>> "A-Ah! Siege! Stop! it's okay! It's over! Siege!"

Don't touch him, was one thought that came to mind, she nodded to quickly snap him out of this.

Hyperdrive has posed:
Hyperdrive is headed back to where everyone else is since Healthpoint and Springer are safely in the clutches of the medics. THough he does see that Siegebreaker is having...a few slight issues. Maybe he can help?

Blast Off has posed:
Blast Off whirls around as soon as he hears that voice. Frag. His spare fist clenches as his gun raises. "You?" He glances down, "WHAT? Seriously?" Then the Combaticon looks up at his rival, "How many fragging houses do you *own* anyway??!" This is OUTRAGEOUS! This lovely, high-society, high class place and BLURR gets yet ANOTHER house while he's lucky to live in a loft above a wine shop! He looks down again, this time engulfed by the sheer UNFAIRNESS of it all- and then he's engulfed by a world of shocking pain, freezing his systems- and locking up his joints right as he teeters on the edge of the highest rooftop in Iacon. "No...! *rt*!" Too late, the shuttleformer flips over and starts taking the long, but fast, way down towards the street far, far below. Vortex, help!!

Siegebreaker has posed:
Siegebreaker shows signs of tiring (a lot of them, actually) but no signs of stopping anytime soon. The moment Starlock comes into his field of view, he launches himself at this new moving target, bringing his glaive in a broad arc that'd slice across her shoulders if it connected. Apparetly he's mistaken her for a drone.

Vortex has posed:
Vortex flies in close. "Hey! Hes not alone this time you big blue.." and then Blast Off goes over the edge. "Im going to fly under you and catch you. Dont fall into the blades!" he tries to catch Blast off before he crashes.

Blurr has posed:
    "You know, for someone who claims to be such a polite and refined mech of excellent etiquette, you sure don't know how to respect others' property. Just waltzing up on to -my- roof uninvited like that and all. And here I thought that was common courtesy." Blurr smirks as Blast Off teeters, then falls over the edge. He walks casually over to it and peers down, watching the mech plummet. "Three, if you count my habsuite at the Decagon barracks, actually." he answers, though the Combaticon probably can't hear him by now. "Perks of being a high-class puppet, I guess." he mutters, before returning to the penthouse below.

Jazz has posed:
Jazz is now distracted by this new development and breaks into a run, "STOP! STOP! Cease FIRE!"

His gun flahses back into his hand.

Then he stops and looks back at the 'Cons. "Hey!," then he turns back to the Bots and finishes heading over towards Starlock, "Back away slowly, he points a rifle at Siege."

Hyperdrive has posed:
Hyperdrive frowns as Siegebreaker doesn't seem to be taking a break other than to break Starlock. Jazz, raising his gun makes him do something stupid. The young mech RUSHES forward, his forcefield lighting up as he tries to grab Siegebreaker's leg. "NO! Don't fire! I don't think he's registerin what's goin on!" He's got a choice to protect himself or Starlock but she's already been hit. So he protects her.

Blast Off has posed:
He's falling, falling, and he can't transform. "Vort*zt*exxxx..." Blast Off manages a strangled cry as the ground zooms closer... and then with a flash of gray and blue, he's somehow safe, snagged by his rotary teammate. The shuttleformer sighs in relief as Vortex takes off with him. "Th*zkt* ...thanks..." He manages to get out. At least he DID get out, and can report back once he can see again. And... move again.

Starlock has posed:
There is the horrid sound of that glave tearing into her shoulder, followed by her screaming out in pain over the comm, and then Jazz, and then Hyperdrive.. Through the pain and leaking energon, it's Hyperdrive's words she focuses on what was stated.

"Siege! What's the Date?!"

Jazz has posed:
"Sloooowww downn big fella," he continues to hold his weapon up.

"Back up a bit Starlock.," Jazz side steps around puting one hand up in front of himself.

"I'm Major Jazz, we are safe here. Put your weapon away."

Siegebreaker has posed:
Siegebreaker almost - almost! - goes for another attack, a lunge this time, but a very well-timed forcefield catches him and holds his leg in place. It's enough to make him pause long enough to sort through the cacophany of voices and the mangled pieces of drones and the exhaustion that's bordering on pain and -

There's a gun pointed at him.

He stumbles back, hugging his glaive tight against his chest. The look on his face is slowly drifting from panic to horror. Depending on how strong Hyperdrive's forcefield is, it might stop him from falling over when he staggers far enough to overbalance. Or it might not.

Hyperdrive has posed:
Hyperdrive holds tightly to Siegebreaker's leg. His forcefield is mostly protecting Starlock but she's probably still pretty close. "Calm down big guy...it's okay...yer fine just...ACK! Don't fall on me." He's not sure if he can lower the forcefield yet but he's also trying to keep himself in the way of the bots shooting Siegebreaker.

Starlock has posed:
Catatonic, did Siege just go Catatonic? Well guess that works, she'd move for Hypderdrive to lower the shield as moved forward to help catch him, ignoring the pain.

"Whoa, whoa, it's okay, i'll be okay, calm down, everything going to be okay now."

she'd speak softly, motioning to Jazz that it was now safe to approach.

Jazz has posed:
*POOF*

His gun vanishes with a puff of green energy and no, he is not approaching just yet. He will let the medics handle this, he looks back up at the roof where he saw Blast Off and then to where Vortex flew off to.

Looking back towards the two medics.

"Let's get everyone back to the Repair Bay, we can deal with things there."

Siegebreaker has posed:
Siegebreaker stands down. Calms down. Thankfully, he doesn't fall down. His reflexes are good enough that he manages to regain his balance.

He takes a page from Jazz's book and stows his glaive in subspace. Now that everything's over, his weariness is a lot more apparent. He nods slowly, and tries to move his forcefielded foot.

Hyperdrive has posed:
Hyperdrive removes his forcefield and just tries helping keep Siegebreaker steady. He's got one side. Hopefully Starlock will take the other side. Besides, if he keeps a good grip on the big guy, it'll be harder for him to run off. At least not without incurring kidnapping charges.

Starlock has posed:
Starlock would indeed, getting his other side, ignoring the pain in her shoulder and huffed out, glad now that all was calm.

"Right.. medbay.. lets go" She'd huff.

Jazz has posed:
Jazz doesn't lead the way, he actually gets behind the trio and walking at their speed, he watches the six.