640/Run and Gun

From Transformers: The Dark Eras MUSH Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Run and Gun
Date of Scene: 03 November 2018
Location: Ruins of Nyon
Synopsis: Just the topics of conversation. Not what actually happens.
Cast of Characters: Blast Off, Swivel, Hyperdrive, Siegebreaker, Starlock


Siegebreaker has posed:
The ruined city has a visitor.

Siegebreaker isn't "visiting" the ruins as much as he is hiding in them, though. He's huddled against a heap of rubble, curled up and hugging his knees tightly. His beloved glaive is conspicuously absent.

Luckily for him, his dull grayish frame is good for camouflage. If he holds very still and keeps the glow of his optics covered, he might be able to feign death pretty well. However, he isn't actually trying to conceal himself beyond using the rubble heap to shield his back.

Swivel has posed:
    Patrols, patrols, patrols! Swivel has again ended up double shifting on them. She considered herself lucky that it had avoided the mess in Iacon, but she also was starting to feel a bit out of touch with what was going on at base, sometimes not even making it back to the Decagon and having to rest and turn in reports at an outpost. THus is the life of the scout.

    Nyon was not on one of her patrols, but the narrow area of still contested territory in the outskirts of Tesarus was. It was a dangerous run, and she was relieved for her shift to be over. But she was tired. Looking for some time to herself to recharge in peace and solitude, Swivel had trecked into the ruins of her former home. The city of her origin. Nyon.

    While tumbling along in her altmode towards her home, something blipped on her senses. Slowing down, the diminutive scout begins to toggle various sensors and vision settings on and off until she comes across a lone heat signature amidst the rubble. With due caution, Swivel slowly heads towards it, trying to determine if it belongs to someone, or something, hostile.

Starlock has posed:
Two Visitors at that! Starlock had gone out to look for poor Siege, she didn't like being without him, that and he didn't have his weapons as per-Jazz's orders. She really needed to get him looked at as soon as possible.

"Siiiiege! Where are you?" She'd call out.

She was actually a mile? maybe two? off from where he'd likely be hiding.

Blast Off has posed:
Swivel may be looking for someone else, but Blast Off's looking for her. She's his last chance. Last chance to get his gun back, unless he can come across Cosmos or maybe try knocking some answers out of Hyperdrive. So- awkward as this may be now- the shuttleformer makes his way towards her secret hideout. Not quite so secret from *him*, after all. He's come on (rocket)foot so as not to be noticed, making his way sneakily- he hopes- towards the small Autobot's home. Not without caution, however, as he has no idea if anyone else comes here or not. Speaking of which.... he hears someone calling out now. The Combaticon ducks behind some cover, an old pile of scrap metal, and peers around to try and see what (who) it is.

Hyperdrive has posed:
Hyperdrive has been looking all over for his new friend. At least he thought the big mech was his new friend. He was completely out of it, the medics said they were working on him shortly. He thought it would be safe to get something from his room. By the time he got back, the big mech was gone. And Hyperdrive ran out of the repair bay and immediately started trying to track the big guy. He's worried as hell and apparnetly Starlock had already left to chase after Siegebreaker. So he's stuck trailing after the pair which luckily at least one is a bit easier to track just due to his size. Of course once he gets to the city limits where things are more solid and there's more holes to hide in, he's almost completely lost. "Oh come on now..." He tries radioing on a wider band since he doesn't have their private comelines. ANd he doesn't want to use the autobot only one cause the higher ups might come down on poor Siegebreaker. <<Siegebreaker...Starlock...comeon...where are yas!>>

Siegebreaker has posed:
Siegebreaker is in an odd place right now, torn in half by the opposing forces of wanting solitude but wanting company at the same time. He has no idea how to handle these complicated feelings, so he doesn't answer the calls, doesn't move. Maybe they won't be able to find him and they'll head back, and he'll have time to sort himself out before he has to talk to them. He doesn't try to hide, having no reason to. They'll either find him, or they won't. Nothing he can do about it.

He would feel so much safer if he was armed, though.

Swivel has posed:
    After getting a little closer, Swivel transforms. Moving as quietly as she can, she walks around the rubble pile that Siegebreaker is using as cover. She peers at him a moment, remembering him as that mech who went out the window. She remembered how... anxious he seemed before. And then there were those reports, both official and through the grapevine. Swivel weighs a few things out in her mind then quietly walks over to where Siegebreaker is huddled. Without saying anything, or even looking directly at him for more than a brief glance, she sits down beside him. Balls in his court now. She keeps her sensors going, though, though it may be a while before Starlock or Blast Off step in range of them.

Starlock has posed:
"Siiiege!" She'd call against, desperately. "Dammit it Siege, where are you.."

She mumbled softly as she looked around, just what was this place... Looking around the ruins, the atmosphere.. It all gave her the creeps, and was hoping desperately to find her friend before cycles end.

"Sieege! Come on things will be okay!"

Blast Off has posed:
The Combaticon's optics narrow. She's an Autobot, unaware, and part of Blast Off thinks he should take out his weapon and snipe at her- it's exactly what snipers do, after all. But he's here to talk to Swivel, not fight, so instead he simply follows her from a distance- at least as long as she heads towards Swivel's location.

Hyperdrive has posed:
Hyperdrive continues calling. <<Come on guys....someone answer me!>> He looks around and frowns, wishing he'd spent more time studying maps of nyon...or what was left of it. He thinks he hears a voice in the distance and continues to head in that direction.

Siegebreaker has posed:
Oddly enough, Siegebreaker doesn't flinch when Swivel sits down beside him. He barely reacts, too, lifting his helm just enough so that he can look at her. His expression remains unreadable as he stares, and stares -

- and then suddenly, he smiles, beaming brightly like he's happy to see her.

Swivel has posed:
    While sitting there, Swivel does hear what sounds like a distance vioce. She cants her head to the side, straining to listen. Another femme, likely. While Swivel doesn't pretend to 'own' the ruins, she's a bit nervous about having all these people she doesn't know very well in this particular sector. It's too close to home. Literally. And to add to her concerns, she receives a radio message. This causes her to raise an optic ridge, and she gives Siegebreaker a cautious side glance, seeing that smile. Swivel returns it. But again, she doesn't say anything yet. She just keeps her sensors running.

    Swivel does send a tightbeam to Hyperdrive, however. <<"I've got 'im 'ere.">> Swivel informs him. She then looks back at Siegebreaker. "Seems you've got friends 'oo 'ave come all the way out 'ere lookin' fer you."

Swivel's optic go dark as she sweeps for more heat signatures, managing to barely pinpoint two more. Or wait. Is that three? Swivel squints a little. Who else is out there? At this distance they are just vague globs. Swivel's optics flip back to their normal pruple as staying in infrared for too long makes her nervous. <<"'Yperdroive... are you alone?">>

Starlock has posed:
Starlock sighed, her was straining her voice box with all this yelling, she started looking in holes, and behind ruins, just digging around, trying to find her black and blue friend.

"Course, go out to the creepy ruins and get lost.. That is alll we both need."

she'd grumble as she looked around, glancing down as she heard voices on her radio.. She was nervous to answer though, she had no idea who was listening, and if she'd accidentally get Siege in trouble.

it wasn't exactly a straight bee-line for Swivle, she was actually taking time to comb through the ruins, going a number of feat west, then east, checking back behind her, north.. She was also very jumpy.

Blast Off has posed:
Blast Off follows the wandering medic, more or less... though at times he starts drifting towards Swivel's location more. But then she returns, meandering along, and he keeps an optic on her. It's about that point he catches sight of something else- some kind of movement. The Combaticon squints, watching.... is that Hyperdrive? That little turbo weasel might know where his gun is! The shuttleformer huddles in where he is hidden at the moment, watching as the two 'Bots converge, his (still substitute) weapon coming out but not being raised. He's just... ready, if need be. For now he watches what they do.

Hyperdrive has posed:
Hyperdrive tenses a little when he hears the question. <<I....better be?>> He glances around but this place is dark and creepy. He starts moving toward where he thought he heard people. ANywhere but right where he was when Swivel asked if he was alone. <<Starlock might be around here too since those two are closer than wine and Blast off. Of course I didn't get their com frequencies and I don't want them gettin in trouble if I call over the autobot channel. <<gah...please let it be Starlock.....>>

Siegebreaker has posed:
"They didn't have to. I'm - I was just, um, walking." Siegebreaker makes an odd noise, like he was trying to force himself to chuckle but failed at it halfway through. "Not like I have anything else - anything better to do. So I came here." His mouth trembles slightly, but the smile holds, unyielding.

Swivel has posed:
    "I doubt they are out here because they 'ave to be. 'Yperdroive, at least, seems genuinely concerned about you. Now then. If I signal them to where we are, are you gonna bolt?" Swivel asks, head tilted to the side. She doesn't know the mech well yet, it will take her some time to get used to his particular nuances.

    To Hyperdrive, she privately radios, <<"You and Starlock makes two... there's a third signature out there. Be careful. I think I kin 'ear Starlock shoutin' and I think I've got en estimate location on 'er. Assumin' that is 'er.">> Swivel sends Hyperdrive a heading that, if he follows it, should lead him to Starlock. But that would also lead him towards where Blast Off is skulking. <<"If it is 'er, let me know, and I'll give ya both my coords. If it's not, and there's trouble, well, you kin always scream fer 'elp.">>

Starlock has posed:
Starlock was listing alright, and knitted her brows. Should she answer? Probably, there was a third signature out here after all, she'd sigh and finely take a seat on some of the ruble, answering the radio.

<<Yeah, I'm here, No ones listing in but us, right? Siege is okay too, right? I've been worried about him.>>

She'd ask in quick succession, glancing around, trying to keep herself aware of where she was.

<<Sorry I didn't pick up sooner, worried if someone was listing in.>>

Blast Off has posed:
Blast Off continues to watch, unaware he's been detected. His weapon remains drawn but not raised. He'll watch, but once they wander off again, he'll head towards Swivel's place.

Hyperdrive has posed:
Hyperdrive turns as Swivel directs him and begins to head in hopefully Starlock's direction. He sighs and picks up the pace a little. This place is really really creepy. <<Starlock....I'm headin yer way.>> He hums to himself, really hating how scary the quiet is.

Siegebreaker has posed:
Siegebreaker shakes his head slowly. "If I did they'd find me again. They want to drag me back, don't they? For poking?" His hands clench and unclench a few times before he rubs awkwardly at the back of his neck. "I know I need it, but not like this. Not being dragged there."

Swivel has posed:
    Swivel looks over at Siegebreaker again. "I kinna speak fer anyone, whether they'll drag you back or not. But if you go willingly, there won't be any dragging. I know... that dun really 'elp. But I do know wot it is loik ta be constantly undergoin' medical examination after examination..." Swivel shakes her head, remembering how much time she spent in and out of medical and research when Psychosonorum had first been discovered. "But I just kept tellin' myself, even if they couldn't 'elp me, they moight learn something that'd 'elp someone else." Swivel's optics dim. "You seem... scared. And I'm not sayin' that judgmentally. I know a lot about bein' scared, too." Swivel tentatively reaches over to pat Siegebreaker's arm. Tentative, because he might pull away. But also, he seems a bit... sharp.

    <<"Alroight, try 'n stick together. I've got an uneasy feelin'... And yeah, Siegebreaker is foin. 'E doesn't wanna be dragged back to medical though.">>

Starlock has posed:
Starlock would chime in on the radio, as she sat there on the rubble.

"<<Your telling me! this place is fraggin' creepy... I keep jumping at every little sound... By the way, Siege is without his weapons, so please keep him protected if anything shows up.>>"

She'd sigh, looking around, rubbing her arm, she really hopped Hyperdrive hurried it up.

Hyperdrive has posed:
Hyperdrive is now breaking into a run to get to Starlock. <<I'm not seeing anyone else but...I'm really not lookin.>> He YIPES! As he trips and ends up flat on the ground. That's what happens when you aren't precisely looking where you are going.

Blast Off has posed:
Blast Off ducks down, starting to look for another way around without being spotted.

Siegebreaker has posed:
"I have to. I'll do it eventually - when I'm ready, when I'm not ..." The huddled, beat-up mech falls silent, staring at Swivel's hand as she pats him - and he actually angles his arm a little bit so that she isn't in danger of nicking herself on his sharper bits.

"I have orders to get looked at. From Hound. And now I'm being - it's official, see? The report. Look." Siegebreaker thrusts his hands towards Swivel, palms up, and wiggles his fingers to show that he's not holding anything.

Swivel has posed:
    Swivel smiles again to Siegebreaker as he accepts the touch. She gives him a reassuring pat. When he mentions the orders and thrusts out his hands, she fights the urge to wince back from the sudden movement. "Those orders were given for yer own sake, and the sakes of others." A nervous expression does grow on Swivel's face. There is still a third signature unaccounted for. Swivel rises to her feet. <<"Starlock? 'Yperdroive? Come this way!">> She directs, sending them her coordinates. She then turns back to Siegebreaker. "I see that you aren't in the best shape ta be defendin' yerself, and there's an unknown signature out there. Once the others get 'ere I am gonna go check it out. I'm a scout, after all. It's my job."

    She is also determined to get people to NOT head towards her house. Somehow. She likes having it not well known... although maybe that is unrealistic of her to hope for.

Starlock has posed:
"<<You alright Hyperdrive?>>" She'd ask, hearing his yip over the radio.

"<<Right on my way.. Seriously, you okay Hyperdrive?>>"

She'd ask once more as she went into a run, headed for Swivels coordinates, once she had them.

Blast Off has posed:
Blast Off glances back at the noise... you know, Hyperdrive is lucky he's not alone and he's right near Swivel because he's just *asking* for a Decepticon visit right about now. Instead, the Combaticon shakes his head and glances back towards a route away from the two Autobots. However, Starlock heads off FOR him, freeing Blast Off to back away or do whatever he wants. Of course, Hyperdrive IS alone now....

Hyperdrive has posed:
Hyperdrive rubs his head and feels his jaw. He just got that repaired recently and really doens't need it redamaged. He might end up with a facemask if he's not careful. <<ow...yeah I fell. I'll be there in a moment>> He glances back where he stumbled hoping it was just a rock. Getting tripped by dead people is just creepy as all hell. <<Everyone okay?"

Siegebreaker has posed:
Siegebreaker swiftly pulls his hands back in, clasping them tight against his chest, directly over his scuffed Autobot insignia. His gaze falls, his shoulders slump slightly. And yet that smile remains affixed upon his face.

"I - I'll... I can still help fight. It's what I'm good for. Good at. But I'll stay here. If you need me."

Swivel has posed:
    Swivel watches as Starlock comes into view. She waves to the junior medic, gesturing for her to hurry on over. While everyone else seems skittish about the ruins, Swivel appears to be quite at home. She then looks back over to Siegebreaker. "I just need you to take care." Swivel loks back over to Starlock, expecting to see Hyperdrive trailing behind her.

    He's not. <<"Yeah, we're all okay... I'm going to go a'ead and check out that third signature. I know this place loik the back of my 'and...">> Swivel informs. She glances between Starlock and Siegebreaker. Hopefulyl they will be fine together while she begins to head towards the last mysterious signature, flipping back to her heat vision. Hmmmm with a bit more definition that just might look like...

Starlock has posed:
Starlock ran into view, soon picking up speed to get near Siege breaker, not even thinking twice to hug him tightly when she could. Glancing up and nodded to Swivel, before her attention goes back to Siege.

"Are you alright? You just suddenly vanished and I got really worried about you."

She'd glance down to the radio, picking up. "<<Yeah for the most part.. if you need help Swivel, let us know.>>"

Blast Off has posed:
Hmmm. Blast Off frowns, hesitates, then makes up his mind. Moving in as quietly as he can, the Combaticon comes in from behind Hyperdrive. He raises his gun and points it at the Autobot's back. "Don't move. I don't want to shoot you, I just want to ask you a question."

Hyperdrive has posed:
Hyperdrive was all set to go racing after Starlock when he hears the footstep behind him and looks to see St.....err Blast Off. Oh slag. "Ya don't want to shoot me? Did ya decide I'm too cute or something?" He eyes the gun and see that it's not the iconic ionic blaster. And that isn't the corner of his lips twitching. He keeps his hands out where Blast off can see him.

Siegebreaker has posed:
Siegebreaker goes rigid as he's hugged. He's as tense as a coiled spring, about to snap at the slightest pressure, a very sharp contrast to the huge smile he's still wearing. Starlock might also nick herself against the sharp edges on his plating, depending on how careful she is when she hugs him.

"You found me," he says cheerfully. "I'm supposed to stay here for now."

Swivel has posed:
    Swivel doesn't think much of Starlock embracing Siegebreaker. It's much the same response she'd have if Hyperdrive had slipped off on his own. Speaking of... those signatures are moving mighty close together. Before Swivel can utter a warning, she gets a message from Hyperdrive. Swivel curses inwardly. <<"Starlock, Siegebreaker, stay there until I say otherwise - but be on yer guard.">> Spooking Blast Off moight just trip that twitchy trigger finger of his.

    Swivel moves as quickly and as silently as she can towards Blast Off and Hyperdrive as they exchange some banter with inappropriate levity. Juuuust in case, Swivel has her hand over the holster where she keeps her whip.

Starlock has posed:
Starlock doesn't care, least right now, yeah, there are nicks, some cuts, some flinches, but it's okay.. She'd release him quickly enough though.

"Course, I always some how find you." She'd laugh, before sitting beside him. "Alright.. I'l stay with you." She'd huff, sitting by him.

"I'm... Sorry if I scared you, I just.." She'd look down, frowning with a sigh.

She'd raise a brow at the radio. "<<Everything okay?>>"

Blast Off has posed:
Good. the little turbo-weasel is cooperating. For once. Kind of. *Hufff* "Hardly." Blast Off keeps the gun up, more for show than anything. "Where's my *gun*, Hyperdrive? My ionic blaster? I KNOW you covet it. If you have it, /give/ it to me."

Suddenly he gets a radio message directly from Swivel. What the.... frag. The shuttleformer grumbles, letting out another, long-suffering sort of hufffff. He reassures her he is NOT really going to shoot Hyperdrive. His arm lowers a bit, now pointing more at Hyperdrive's feet than his body. "I... am NOT looking to shoot you, Hyperdrive, you can stop..." Wait, should he mention he got a message from Swivel? ...Maybe not. "Stop worrying. Just don't do anything stupid. I am simply looking for my stolen gun, which is rightfully mine and belongs to *me*! You Autobots have it, where is it?" He stops to look around, since swivel mentioned she's somewhere nearby. He keeps watch for any movement while also trying to keep watch on Hyperdrive.

Hyperdrive has posed:
Hyperdrive makes a face at Blast off. "I aleady had a long discussion with yer....brother or whatever he is. Rotorooter. We talked about your gun and how I didn't have it this time. Though I think I did promise him some pictures." Don't provoke the sniper...check. "And like you cons never take anything." He starts to roll his optics about something but decides that might not be a good idea right now.

Siegebreaker has posed:
"It's alright. Really. It's alright. I'm not scared." Not of her, at least. Siegebreaker lifts his head, tilting it slightly to one side, and goes silent. He's listening as hard as he can, every sense alert for anything that might hint at approaching danger.

Swivel has posed:
    Swivel is in hearing range of Blast Off at this point, and she hides by the sorry husk of a structure, part of it barely left standing after the destruction which befell Nyon. She keeps herself from sighing even as she shakes her head. Inching towards the corner, she peeks around the edge, then quickly darts back behind cover. Is it too much to hope that Hyperdrive doesn't try to be cute or run his mouth right now? Peace is Swivel's current priority. <<"...Stay where you are, Starlock. Siegebreaker. There's... a tense situation 'ere and anythin' moight escalate it.">>

Starlock has posed:
"You sure..? I know you have a bad view of doctors and medic so I sort of though.."

She'd trail off, looking up at him with a questioning look as she watched him, raising a brow, she'd try to listen too, but couldn't hear.. Then her radio.

"<<Aw scrap.. is everything okay? We'll keep put.>>"

Blast Off has posed:
The Combaticon's optics narrow as Hyperdrive answers. He lets out a long, irritated siiiigh... but he also just got a radio message from Swivel saying that Hyperdrive doesn't know where it is. And... it looks like he doesn't. The gun in his hand slowly lowers even further until it's pointed to the ground. "*I* don't take things." Pause. "Well, Weapons. ...Usually. I mean if someone *leaves* something with me, that's different but..." *cough* LIke Swivel's whip *cough*. Ok maybe he does sometimes... *cough* Like robbing that Bank *cough* BUT IT WAS A STRIKE against the AUTOBOTS OKay? "I wouldn't steal someone's gun!" There.

He looks around, trying to see if Swivel is going to show herself. She doesn't. Blast Off frowns under his faceplate, then radios just Swivel: "<< Alright, so he doesn't have my gun. Do you? I... thought if anyone might know, or might be able to... get it back, perhaps you...? >>" He returns to gaze at Hyperdrive, then sighs loudly and waves a hand. "Fine, go on, then. Shoo."

Hyperdrive has posed:
Hyperdrive folds his arms and grins. "And actually...I've already been lookin inta yer gun. That Vortex guy brought it up to me in an oh so friendly manner so I had ta just comply. Either way, I don't have yer gun and been lookin ta see who does. At least I would enjoy the stupid thing. And at least take care of it. I'm sure if you wnat ta fill out some paperwork, I can have Prowl look into the theft of yer weapon. Just...let me please record what happens when you try turnin it in."

Siegebreaker has posed:
"It's alright," Siegebreaker repeats. He's keeping his voice down, now that he's aware of a tense situation nearby. However, he's also (unknowingly) positioned himself so that he's crouched, rather than huddled, ready to launch himself at whichever unsuspecting stranger might approach him and Starlock.

Swivel has posed:
    Swivel remains flattened against her cover. No. She's not going to show herself. She wants Blast Off to worry that she could come from any direction - just a nice little reminder that he is on her turf. When she receives his radio, she immediately responds directly to Blast Off <<"I do not 'ave your gun. I do not want your gun. And as sad as it is to see you without yer gun, I gotta remoind myself just 'oo you will be /shooting/ with that gun. I -- FRAGGIT 'YPERDROIVE">> Whoops. Wrong frequency. Swivel bites down on her lip and scowls in Hyperdrive's direction and switches to the appropriate channel to yell at Hyperdrive. <<"'Yperdroive! You couldn't jus' go when you were given a chance to, could you!? And wot's this about Vortex!?">> It's taking all of Swivel's willpower to not actually yell. At the moment, SIegebreaker and Starlock are almost forgotten.

Starlock has posed:
Starlock would raise a brow at the yelling, just what the frag was going on over there? She'd look at Siege then to her radio, then to slightly from behind their cover.

Blast Off has posed:
Blast Off gives Hyperdrive the most /flat/ of /flat/ looks. "Very. Funny," he deadpans. Then he is back to scanning the area as Swivel responds. He's certainly NOT feeling at an advantage here, no, and Swivel's sudden radio yelling at Hyperdrive... frag, what ARE they saying to each other? A wing elevon twitches as he starts thinking the sky seems awfully friendly about now. But he remains grounded for the moment. "<< I'll be shooting Autobots with *any* gun, Swivel. Stealing my weapon will hardly make a difference in that, you know that as well as I. I may just go get a *better* one, in fact, if I can't get this one. >>" There's a pause, and he adds, cultured voice sounding a bit softer, quieter, "<< It's just... that one was... it was special, alright? >>" In no small part, actually, because of the tiny little 'autographs' inside the barrel left behind by Swivel and Hyperdrive. Not that he's going to admit that right now, in this tense situation. Yes, he did see those while cleaning his rifle one day.

Blast Off turns back to Hyperdrive. "Just /go/, Autobot."

Hyperdrive has posed:
Hyperdrive winces. Though it doesn't seem to have anything with what Blast off is saying. He nods and turns, looking for a direction to go that might be a good one. He looks to Blast off, "Ya sure ya don't wanna shoot me? She might actually be sympathetic. Right now it sounds like she's gonna recycle me and mail you parts as sounveniors." He sighs and shoulds slump, "Careful out there. And if I find the gun I'll tell ya. I really have been tryin ta figure out where it's at..." Yep Swivel is going to reem him out later. This sucks. <<Swivel which way?>>

Siegebreaker has posed:
Siegebreaker scans their immediate surroundings, visibly tense once more. His hands are doing that clenching thing again, except his talons are extended, and he's gouging little furrows into the ground. "Do you think it's bad? I don't hear fighting. Not yet."

Swivel has posed:
    Swivel brings a hand up to pinch the bridge of her nose. <<"...Special. Got it....">> Swivel mutters in a tightbeam to Blast Off. She'd have more to say, maybe about how two wrongs don't make a right, but the mention of Vortex has her a little off balance.

    <<"'Yperdroive... we'll talk later.">> Swivel says. She's suddenly lost the desire to be around anyone right now. She forwards Hyperdrive the coordinates of Siegebreaker and Starlock. <<"...I think this matter is resolved... I'm... gonna... do some more patrolling. The three of you stay together and 'ead back to base.">> Swivel tells the group. Meanwhile, she slips down into a hidden tunnel access, slinking off.

Starlock has posed:
Starlock attempted to peer up at Siege, looking back to her radio, this was all weird..

"That help answer it..?" she'd ask, a brow quirked. "

"This is so weird.."

Blast Off has posed:
Blast Off isn't quite sure what to make of Swivel's response. But then again, these days, that's pretty common. He's still uneasy from the last time they 'talked'. "<< Err... yes? >>" Suddenly he adds, "<< Just because I've had it so long, of course! >>" The denial is always strong in this one. Totally not because of the names etched on it!

Now back to Hyperdrive. Blast Off quirks an optic ridge. "What, you *want* me to shoot you? It would hardly be sporting right now, don't you agree?" He huffs, shaking his head, and stepping back. Though that last bit has him stop and tilt his head slightly. "I'd... appreciate that." Then he glances about. Seems his weapon's not here and there's Autobots everywhere. He's not going to get any time to just chat with Swivel, even if she wanted to. even if he wanted to. He's... not sure he wants to. It would be... awkward. ANYWAY. "Then I suppose I shall be off, then. Until next time, Hyperdrive."

Hyperdrive has posed:
Hyperdrive frowns, <<yeah...later....always later....>> His expression falls and he turns toward where the two other bots are hunkered down. But now he just wants to wander off somewhere himself. He leaves a relative open com for the pair. <<Since it's obvious Siegebreaker doens't want me around either...should I just find somewhere else ta be until yer ready to head back?"

Siegebreaker has posed:
If Siegebreaker's manner of speech is fragmented, his manner of comm is even worse. <<Sorry sorry that's not it not at all there's no one I don't want around I'm sorry!>> He slumps dejectedly and stares at Starlock. "Did I... say something wrong?"

Starlock has posed:
Starlock left her radio on purposefully, wanting Hyperdrive to hear what she was saying to Siege.

"Nono.. I think he's just worried he's crossing a line... Honestly I do too, but I... I dunno, it's weird, I sorta can get a better read on that."

Blast Off has posed:
Blast Off waves two fingers at the Autobot, steps back again several paces to make room, and then transforms into a shuttle, which rockets into the sky, leaving a cloud of white, icy smoke billowing through the ruins.

Hyperdrive has posed:
Hyperdrive is lost. He doesn't respond to the radio chatter from Starlock and Siegebreaker. He moves to find a spot just outside of town by himself but on the way to Iacon so that he can make sure the pair get home safely. He folds himself up, practically resting his chin on his knees.