677/Cybertron War Games: Toraxxis Plains 2-3

From Transformers: The Dark Eras MUSH Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Cybertron War Games: Toraxxis Plains 2-3
Date of Scene: 22 November 2018
Location: Toraxxis Plains
Synopsis: Toraxxis Plains falls to Autobot control.
Cast of Characters: Deadlock, Hookshot, First Aid, Dustoff, Warpath, Hyperdrive, Scavenger, Siegebreaker, Starlock


Deadlock has posed:
    The battle at Toraxxis Plains continues, with the Autobots returning with even more fervor to put pressure on the Decepticons' line of defense once more. And Deadlock hasn't even gotten a chance to get repairs yet, either. Well more like it didn't seem like enough of a priority...which it never is for him unless he's practically on his deathbed.

    Hopefully that annoying Autobot Insecticon person won't try dogging him again. As the Bots' line advances once more, he catches sight of that big tank from last time. Scrap, that one had done a number on the defenses last time. And as large as he is, it's not hard to target him. So Deadlock focuses in on the heavy artillery guy, but finds that the base's energon reserves are getting dangerously low. Cursing again, he opts to instead deploy some assault drones to keep up the pressure although they don't do too much damage themselves...

Dustoff has posed:
Third time's a charm? Huh...well, Dustoff will give credit where credit's due, the tenacity of the little Autoboat medic that's poking around the walls for a third time is...admirable.

Pitiful, but admirable.

He chimes in on the radio to let the defense forces know what's going on and primes one of his smoke cannisters, grunting a bit. "Just...once... I'd like one that's ain't a dud."

Heaving it over the wall, he whistles. "Hey! Them bots are incoming 'gain! Get yre afts out here an' do somethin' 'bout it. I vote...kill the medics! They don't need 'em all. The drones got the right idea at least." He smirks.

Scavenger has posed:
Scavenger isn't blasting everything from the top of the wall like last time. Actually he isn't blasting at anyone. Running around, the mech has several crates balanced on one shoulder as he bounds along the perimeter of the base. He skids to a half as his visor roves across their defenses. A hand rises to activate his comm, "<< Quick where's the worst of the damage? >>"

Hookshot has posed:
When forces are spread thin, then sometimes you end up not with warriors, but with... well whatever Hookshot is. A warrior, he is not, despite the best efforts to convert him to one. The glidermech is literally strutting around the defense base trying to look busy. Examining a turret here. Swiping dust off of a dented wall there - <<"Aren't one of those Constructicons around here somewhere? Missed a spot.">> Not really even trying to look battle ready. So it is with a roll of optics and mild disdain that Hookshot receives the warnings that Autobots are on the offensive again.

"But of course. Here I was hoping they'd give it up by the time I got here. Alas. T'would be too good to be true." Hookshot walks to the edge by one of the turrets. Energon reserves are low. How inconvenient. Looks like Hookshot will have to get up close and personal.

"Clear out the medics you say? Sounds like a plan." Hookshot says with a smirk as he surveys the enemy forces. Without further ado, Hookshot launches into the air and transforms, gliding across the battlefield. Swooping low over Starlock in an extremely risky maneuver (he is going to regret this later) Hookshot transforms again, aiming to drop down right beside Starlock and tap her playfully on the shoulder. Except... he's reversed polarities in the magnets in his hands - as likle to throw him back as it is to shove her about.

Starlock has posed:
Starlock coughed on the smoke, squinting her optics, welp, not so lucky in dodging those canisters this time, but that is okay, at least it wasn't harmful as the last... Nope that was a lie! There is Hookshot landing a hit on her, letting out a grunt of pain, thankfully her mask hiding it but still!

Least she can do is may him regret getting close! She'd draw her blades and lung at him at full force. "<<Yep, they are targeting me right off the bat.>>"

Warpath has posed:
Warpath stomps onto the scene once more, and almost immeadiately gets peppered with rounds of fire rattling against his armor as drones emerge from the fortifications. At least this time it's in actual proper form to take the beating it's about to. "Aaaw, I think they ZORT missed me," he grunts as he holds up one arm to shield his head, flares of sparks zinging off as shots hit. He needs to be a bit closer to ensure full effect of his main cannon, and now there's all these drones swarming on him which would make it difficult to focus on the defenses anyways. "Well, if I can't BLAM them..."

Warpath slams his fist into the head equivilent of the nearest drone, then kicks it back into the horde. Grabs another by the leg and starts swinging it around, smashing drones here and there and sending them careening about, possibly into the other Decepticon defenders haphazardly before finally letting go to heave the automaton towards the tower proper. "GET THE KAPING OUTTA MY WAY!" Dear Primus this mech is -loud- even when not firing the cannon.

Hyperdrive has posed:
Hyperdrive is speeding along using the bigger guys for cover as he tries to get his aft up and close to the wall. Especially since he's got a package to deliver. He is having so much fun making these new presents. So here comes Hyperdrive and he nearly gets hit by a couple of the cons. But they're focusing most of their attacks on the great and glorious Warpath. So the bots need an opening to make this a more effective assault. Let's see how this works! He ejects the package at the wall and any poor soul who happens to be on the wall.

Siegebreaker has posed:
The growl of an engine approaches the battlefield, louder and louder. A dreary-colored speeder arrives on the scene, weaving around the rugged terrain, headed straight for where the combat is fiercest.

Siegebreaker isn't just using his altmode for travel, though. He's using it offensively. He doesn't transform or slow down, he actually accelerates as he bears down on Deadlock.

Dustoff has posed:
Dustoff watches a drone go sailing by and just shrugs, pulling out a flask and drinking from it while waiting for the inevitable crash as the throne thing hits a nearby wall. "Riiiight..." He shrugs, taking another drink and tossing the empty flask to the side before propping his rifle up in a good shooting position, and...oh, great, there's another one? Well then...

He looks up towards the turrets and ponders, his rifle getting set to the side while he pulls out the target designator instead. "See if this thing still has any juice to it..."

And lo and behold, it doesn't. He groans and slides down to the energon tanks and starts working on a few things... "Hmph... I swear... gotta do all m'self sometimes..."

Deadlock has posed:
    Deadlock watches the drones go out and pester, but they don't really do much more than that, especially to that big tank. He glances at the reserves' stats again. Ugh! Why didn't people understand that energon reserves needed to be conserved for the right moments? And now there wasn't time to wait for another shipment from Kaon!

    Fine! He'll just have to make better use of his own guns. He transforms and rushes out to the frontlines. Immediately some idiot Autobot tries to rush him, but he manages to dodge and decides to ignore him, instead trying to go for the one who just threw a bomb at the base's defensive structures. He tries to flank Hyperdrive and squeeze off a shot before the mech can spot him!

Scavenger has posed:
Scavenger is about to give a snappy retort across his comm when something flies past him. His visor fixes on it, watching it slowly arc through the air. He realizes what it is, frame in motion but lagging too far behind his processor, "<< BOM- >>" His warning is cut off as the explosive goes off.

Only static rings across his comm. The smoke clears and the debris from the explosion settles.

And then a beam goes flying as a treaded foot kicks it. Scavenger wobbles as he extracts himself from the pile, ready to murder the mech who- THE BASE! The constructicon whips around and his spark hurts as he sees the damage done to the thing. It was so beautiful, what monster would do this!? Ripping his tools out of the pile, Scavenger starts dragging now scrap back to the wall to do rapid repairs.

Hookshot has posed:
"Whoop! No quarter!" Hookshot says a bit too gleefully as he leaps up into the air. With lightfooted grace, Hookshot lands briefly and springboards off of Starlock's arm. He attempts to take a kick at Starlock while he executes a high backflip. From there he uses his grappling hook to pull himself back to the recently damaged base, attempting to also smack Warpath on his way back.

Warpath has posed:
Warpath finishes throwing drones out of his way, stomping a big treaded foot down on top of the reimains of one. Just in time for some other mech to smack him as he shoots past. "Watch were you're ZING going!", he shouts, but doesn't let it distract him. He's got bigger, more important targets to deal with. Metal crunches under the treads as he transforms and starts chugging towards the base again. "Nice fireworks, but now it's my turn! ZOWIE!" The assault tank raises his cannon to take aim at the fortification once more... Takes note of the Constructicon because that green is hard to miss... but focuses his attention mainly on the wall itself. "Fire in the ZORCH hole!" The cannon kicks back with a thunderous retort as a shell is fired. It's not quite a bomb but Warpath doesn't get his name for having a peashooter either.

Starlock has posed:
Starlock was able to lean back quick enough to dodge his foot, and move out of the way and more out onto the field, she popped open the hatch on her arm, looking over everyone's vitals... She wasn't going to admit it, but having both Hyperdrive and Siegebreaker here, was encouraging, specially now that everyone wasn't so heavily focused on her.

"<<Good Job Hyperdrive!>>"

She'd cheer over the commlink, after giving Siegebreaker some information she hopped would be useful. There would be something of a stiffed cackle form her as she watches Warpath work, that was some grade-A beautiful destruction of a con defense that she had ever seen.

Speaking of, she quickly noted Warpath's injuries, and took aim with her medical Gun, and fired.

Siegebreaker has posed:
Siegebreaker nyooms right past Deadlock and swerves around, changing course for Scavenger. He transforms upon drawing near, snatching his glaive from subspace as he charges forth on foot, and cheekily attempts to stab the 'Con in the back with the polearm's point.

Hyperdrive has posed:
Hyperdrive YELPS as he's struck by Deadlock's gun. That...that was pretty painful. Looks like he took the brunt of it to his hood and armor since he's still able to move about. But wow...that really sucked. He smiles to himself at the encouragement that he's given from Starlock and the other bots. He then uses that encouragement to work on doing some more damage to the cons. The con that fired on him is 'eyed' but his focus needs to be on the defenses.

Dustoff has posed:
The Autobots manage to get the defensive systems' attention as soon as the fuel starts circulating, and the turret swings around to level at the offending boats, the hum of power cells charging, capacitors surging, and suddenly releasing a massive charge of energy towards the offending aggressors that managed to punch it so rediculously hard.

Starting with Warpath.

Meanwhile, Dustoff takes one last look at the fuel systems, sighs a bit, and then scrambles his way back out to take on a position where he can see the rest of the team.

Deadlock has posed:
    Deadlock hits Hyperdrive pretty good, but he still doesn't turn and fight back! Hmph, it figures. This was why they were still at war wasn't it? Because other idiot Decepticons are constantly underestimating the enemy, somehow thinking that they must all somehow be as dumb as Brawl.

    At any rate, he tries a different approach, putting away his blaster and instead charging at him with the aim of punching him where his armor looks the most vulnerable...he'd learned that bit from his days as an assassin. "Turn around and fight me like a real mech, Autobot scrap!" he snarls.

Scavenger has posed:
Scavenger grimaces as weaponfire seems to destroy the work he was just doing. He can't catch a break! How is he supposed to fix anything without the rest of his team- !

Scavenger whips around to the side as he hears movement behind, backplates colliding with the damaged wall. Siegebreaker will find himself near face to face with a very mad constructicon. "You got a problem with me Autobot?" Scavenger grabs a twisted piece of girder, "Cus now I got a problem with you!" He tried to stab him in the back!

The girder is whipped around to try and make constact with the other mech's helm.

Hookshot has posed:
Hookshot squints as he watches Scavenger frantically at work to repair the damage by Hyperdrive. Only for the little speeder to continue attacking the base. As Hookshot finally gets himself up on the wall and stable, he peers down at the little menace. For a long moment he just watches with hawkish intensity as the battle rages. When Deadlock fails to stop the ragamuffin, Hookshot swoops down in an attempt to land on the speedster to interfere with Hyperdrive's steady attempts on the walls. He decides in the form of some magic fingers! Okay. Magnets. AMgents are like magic, right?

Starlock has posed:
Starlock still had that panel open, keeping her optics on everyone statuses, keeping Warpath and Hyperdrive in the game was what they needed, but all the same, seeing Siegebreaker getting attacked like that, left a very sour taste in her mouth. She'd note First Aid's vitals appearing on her screen, and reach up, tapping on her commlink to Address First aid.

"<<I've already Patched Warpath, so keep an eye on him, I'm going to take care of HD.>>" She'd then rush forward, aiming her gun at Hyperdrive, she couldn't free him, least she could do though was make sure he'd not go down!

Siegebreaker has posed:
Siegebreaker's only response to Scavenger is a very polite smile, one that does not reach his optics, and a retaliation. His glaive might not be as hefty as an entire girder, but hey, it's sharp! Siegebreaker lunges, trying to slip past Scavenger's guard so that he can land a stab.

Warpath has posed:
There's a big boom and this time it's on Warpath rather than caused by him. Smoke rolls across the tank to reveal a sizable swath of armor impacted in from the hit though it doesn't appear to have been enough to do much internal damage yet. And it looks like someone else went after the Constructicon trying to fix things, so he can keep his focus on breaking them, as long as his teammates can keep the other Cons off his back. "Not bad." Tread chunk along the debris stewn ground as Warpath revs up. "But not YOW good enough!" The cannon retracts partway into his turret, and a moment later it's clear why as the tank roars foward, aiming to smash right into part of the wall that's been damaged by all of the attacks.

First Aid has posed:
First Aid has been here the whole time! Hes weaving in between the fire, moving for the most injured bots on the field. He seems rather calm in the middle of the firefight but isn't returning fire. Hes a medic, not a warrior. It takes a lot for him to pull a weapon, let alone use it.

Hyperdrive has posed:
Hyperdrive was all ready to charge the gate, he can't do a whole bunch of damage with his guns but maybe at full speed he could really ran a hole right past whatever scavenger was fixing. SO here he goes, speeding toward his assured destruction...okay maybe not that bad. But he's gonna have a hell of a dent if he succeeds. And There he's speeding, he's almost at his target. He's inwardly already flinching cause he knows how much this is going to hurt and then....WTS! <whattheslag!> Suddenly he's got the added burden of Hookshot on him. THe magnets are holding the mech tightly to his top as he suddenly has trouble steering. He starts spinning in a tight circle and then does a spiral across the battle field, probably looking like a streaming rocket as the lights of the assorted attacks probably reflect off Hookshot's paintjob. He barely avoids hitting his own comrades and with a little wiggle and magnetic manipulation, he unfortunately also misses the cons. So in the middle of all the chaos of this battle, is a hovercar looking like a carvival ride and yelling, "Get'im off get 'im off get'moff!" And fairly moving at full speed and being completely ineffectual due to his passenger who hopefully is enjoying the ride.

Dustoff has posed:
The turrets are taking a beating, the base is taking a beating, but Firebase Toraxxis is still holding. For now, at least. Weapon systems hum back to life and shift to get their targets settled, prioritizing... casualties?

That's what Dustoff's doing, at least, with his designator, and he's grinning all the while as he picks and chooses who's going to get a nice hot blast of pain sent their way...making sure Starlock's in on the action.

Mostly because he's really not liking that medic's efforts to prolong the inevitable.

Deadlock has posed:
    Deadlock curses when Hyperdrive transforms and starts moving too fast for him to even land a proper punch! But fine, two can play at that game! "Slag...that Autobot..." he mutters to himself, transforming and driving off after him. And then Starlock appears and starts trying to repair him. Not exactly sure how well that works, given how fast he's moving, but either way his arm cannons emerge and he fires at the both of them.

Scavenger has posed:
Scavenger manages to hit him, grinning with viciou glee. The grin vanishes as he's stabbed through the shoulder. "OW!" That hurt!

Unwilling to let the stab go Scavenger does the perfectly logical thing. He lurches towards the guy carrying a pointy stick to try and take them both to the ground and beat the Autobot into submission- or death, death is preferable- with his own fists.

Maybe he can even take that stick and snap it in half against the fragger's own plating!

Hookshot has posed:
Well it looks like Hookshot is in for a wild ride. He clings tightly onto Hyperdrive as he begins to careen and turn and spin. Nonetheless the thief keeps himself flattened against Hyperdrive's hood, never getting shaken off. Hookshot squints, now getting a VERY detailed look at Hyperdrive, and there is a brief glimmer of suspicion in his optics. But it quickly vanishes. There are things to do. Seeing Deadlock aiming their way, Hookshot throws his weight to try and steer Hyperdrive towards the blast, only rolling off at the last second. Such a risky maneuver doesn't give Hookshot much time for an attack, so he heads for cover within the walls of the base, taking time to get a lay of the battle.

Starlock has posed:
Starlock side steps both blasts in an almost scary succession of one another, as if she'd been dancing, spinning to a stop to lift up both her arms, and throw a set of rude gesture at the Cons, that missed her.

She'd See both Siegebreaker and Hyperdrive taking heavy damage, checking their vitals once more, she was keeping a intense optic on them all, wanting to be sure there was no slip up, before slapping her commlink on once more to First Aid.

"<<First Aid, Hyperdrive's taken heavy damage needs a assistance.>>"

She'd then take aim at Siege, last one before she could only tend to herself and First aid.

Siegebreaker has posed:
Siegebreaker doesn't take kindly to having someone - especially a 'Con - invading his personal space. To make matters worse, his glaive is too unwieldy to use at such close range.

Good thing Siegebreaker has other weapons.

He takes one hand off the polearm's haft, extends his talons, and attempts to gouge said talons deep into Scavenger's face.

Warpath has posed:
Treads grind and bits of dislodged rubble clatter around the assault tank as he reverses from where he slammed into the wall, turret swiveling towards the spot to appraise his work. For a moment he's distracted by admiring the damage done and takes another volley of gunfire across his chassis while doing so. Rends and fractures are starting to appear in his armor but that bugger just keeps on chugging despite it. The tank backs up a bit farther, only to click-clack up into his robot mode and lock his cannon back into place extrudent from his chest. Heavy feet dig into the terrain to brace himself, arms bent and fists clenched in determination. Especially after he finally thinks of some more witty things to say.

"Special KAPOW Delivery!" Warpath aims at the spot he just mangled with his ram and opens fire.

Hyperdrive has posed:
Hyperdrive is rather unhappy about his passenger. Can't the guy see that he's not made for transport. Though there is something about the magnetics that is familiar. However before he can think any further about it, Hyperdrive gets drifted INTO the line of fire of Deadlock's aim. The shot crashes through his system and it's only his overall speed that keeps airborn long enough to continue on the trajectory to slam into the wall of the enemy base. Either way, it's not being done with any amount of grace if he does hit. And no matter what, he's going to be hurting.

First Aid has posed:
First Aid moves towards the defenses now that he knows everyone is safe and out of the way. He pulls his blaster, lookinga t it a moment. He hates useing these things but at least this target is not alive. He fires his dechrystalizer cannon at the turrets, intent on taking them down!

Dustoff has posed:
Dustoff is...not pleased. Starlock's a sticky thorn right now, and still patching up the battlefield fodder. He tsks slightly as the rather...overkillish turrets miss outright and opts to take matters into his own hands.

So, he leaves the turret systems to...whomever else cares to take them, sights in on his rifle, and concentrates on squeezing off a quick shot to at least try and rattle the gnat.

Deadlock has posed:
    Deadlock curses, seeing the base's defensive integrity begin to crumble. << Slag it, HOLD THE LINE! >> he shouts into the comms as their forces falter and start to pull back in antcipation of the outer barricades falling. No one wants to get caught in that avalanche of debris! Or in the inevitable enemy onslaught that is to follow.

    However, seing that his energon reserves are pretty much depleted, Deadlock himself is also forced to fall back, although he does not leave the battlefield entirely just yet.

Scavenger has posed:
Scavenger may like getting up close and personal but even he knows to stay out of the way of slicing claws. Instead another bit of scrap is grabbed and lobbed at the Autobot as he retreats back to block the hole behind. "<< Working on it!! >>" Scavenger snaps across the comms.

Hookshot has posed:
If it weren't for the fact that the base JUST might collapse, Hookshot might have taken over some of the controls and set marauder turrets upon the Autobots. But he's disinclined to go in there now. Fleet-foot as he may be, it's not a risk he's willing to make. Even so... something ought to be done. Hookshot quickly heads in to deploy as many of the drones as he can before jumping out of the base, trying to get as much distance between him and where it MIGHT collapse as possible.

Starlock has posed:
And at Prowls command over the commlink, she'd nod. She'd take the shot, damn did it hurt; smoke, sparks and energon flying from the wound, but it's okay, she wasn't planning on using her pistols anyway, and as Dizzy as she was, she was not about to waste a shot. Plus, still sanding there was probably enough of an act of defiance against the Medi-Con.

And she wasn't about to have to retreat for the THIRD time, not again! So with every bit of her Velocity she lunges at the con's defenses, this was her last shot after all.

"<<Hang in there guys, we can do this! We've gotten this far!>>"

Siegebreaker has posed:
Siegebreaker gets clonked over the head with a piece of scrap and harried by drones, but he presses on without flinching. He switches targets smoothly, reaching taloned hands towards the base and ... wait, what good is scratching their walls going to do?

Unsure of what else he can do to help tear down the defenses, he starts punching whatever important-looking parts of the building he can reach, servos and cooling systems whining in protest at the strenuous activity.

Warpath has posed:
And here come the drones again, their generic guns pinging off his armor left and right. He mainly just swats them away, and while he's doing so Seigebreaker goes in and gives the structure just what it needed to start coming down. "There it ZAMMO goes!" ... But now what does he shoot? Wait, is that other Con still harassing Starlock? She's been nice to keep him in fighting shape, so maybe he should try to return the favor. Of course, he doesn't fix things. His idea of keeping her in the fight is to get rid of the jerk trying to take her out. "Back off ZOW before you crumble too, Deceptichump!" Warpath at least realizes he should spare the elusive ammo, and instead takes a shot at Dustoff with his smaller blaster instead.

Hyperdrive has posed:
Hyperdrive is forced to transform since the medic didn't at least flip him over. How mean. So he somehow transforms though he's pretty sure that he now has stuff wedged in places that there shouldn't be anything. But then...well apparently they won? WHen the hell did that happen.

Deadlock has posed:
    Deadlock curses loudly as the barricade finally gives way and the Autobot assault teams pour in. Toraxxis was a loss...at least for now. It was time to fall back and regroup. The Bots certainly did send a lot of mechpower this way. They needed recon to find out where their enemies were spread thin and decide which of those assets would be most valuable. At any rate, Deadlock follows suit with most of the other con forces and retreats toward the nearest Decepticon stronghold.

Scavenger has posed:
Scavenger freezes as Siegebreaker hits the wall... and the entire thing comes crashing down. "No no NO!" But there's nothing he can do. Stumbling back several steps, he can only run as what his team helped to build crumbles. Time to recroup with the others.

Dustoff has posed:
Dustoff has a structure collapsing, and shots coming his way... not the best of times. He's quick to follow Deadlock's lead, but...special note is made, and before he transforms he actually tips an imaginary hat towards Starlock before making a 'shoot ya later' gesture, complete with a wink, her way...

And then, much like his compatriots, he's turning to depart and leave the Autobots to ponder... just how much did they throw at this place to take it?

Hookshot has posed:
Hookshot had already been backing away after unleashing the ineffective flurry of drones. They did little to deter the efforts of the Autobots. With the nearest structure collapsing, there isn't much for Hookshot to use to get the lift he needs, forcing him to flee on foot.

Starlock has posed:
Starlock lifted a ridge at that, very unsure how to take it, but she shook her head, while it was TEMPTING to take a shot at Hookshot, she had no power left, her blades may of been glowing still but she was much to tired, sides, she figured they had enough wounds to tend to give nthe mass retreat upon the walls going down. Her mask would slide back to show a big ol' grin on her face, despite Energon leaning from it from her injuries.

She ran to assist Siegebreaker to ensure he'd not be buried again. "<<You Guys did amazing! We did it, we actually Did it!>>"

Warpath has posed:
As tempting as it would be to open fire even Warpath realizes he's going to need that energon for when it comes time to defend the newly won location and holds off. The Decepticons are retreating, good enough for now. "Well that was ZING a lot better than last time. WHAMMO!"

Siegebreaker has posed:
Siegebreaker swats away falling rubble as it tumbles down around him. In the end, he's standing in the middle of destruction, covered liberally in dust and swaying slightly in his feet. He looks exhausted, woozy, and a little bit frightened. <<They're going. Did we - is everyone okay? I didn't hurt anyone, did I?>>

Starlock has posed:
Starlock looked rough, then again they all did, and she'd give him a reassuring grin. "You didn't hurt any of us, you did great actually.. and on that note actually..." She'd then slap on her commlink once more.

"<<Alright, sound off, who's not dead?>>"

First Aid has posed:
First Aid also looks around "Ok, who needs help the most?" he coms, dealing with cleanup.

Warpath has posed:
<Not ZOING dead!> Warpath retorts. Holds up the remains of one of the defense drones, chuckling a bit. < These little chumps TWANG ain't as lucky.>

Starlock has posed:
Starlock let out a laugh at hearing their voices, sure she could of just looked at her arm panel with everyone's vitals, but just hearing the response to her was what made her smile. On that note, she'd check her arm panel to help direct first aid.

"<<Ah you don't have a vital screen, do you Aid? I can tell you right now on the list of needing of repair the most are: Hyperdrive and I, tend to Hyperdrive first, he sounds really disorientated.>>"

First Aid has posed:
First Aid nods "Okay, Ill get both of you. Hyperdrive first." He goes to see what Hyperdrive's damages are, working with a practiced efficiency.