807/One Step Closer to The Truth

From Transformers: The Dark Eras MUSH Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
One Step Closer to The Truth
Date of Scene: 03 March 2019
Location: Maccadam's Oil House
Synopsis: Pharma is revealed to be the mastermind behind Gallo's shady behavior. Gallo is kidnapped by the Decepticons.
Cast of Characters: Blast Off, Buzzsaw, 12, Swivel, Vortex, Hyperdrive, Starlock, Pharma


Koinonia (12) has posed:
This is... the most crowded Mac's has ever been, at least, in a long time.

Why, one might ask? Well, apparently Gallo is playing giveaway god, and handing out a crate of free engex to anyone who asks for it.

The line is out the door, and even wraps all the way around the joint. There's a big sign in the front as well, that sports the message:

Factions disregarded tonight! Get your free crate of engex just by asking! Don't trust me? No worries! You can opt to just take an engraved engex glass home instead.

Swivel has posed:
It's not in Swivel's nature to be suspicious. But something to attract a gathering of both factions? Something is going down. Swivel is not in the line up or vying for engex or novelty glasses. Instead she is doing a perimeter around the Mac's, keeping optics on nearby buildings for possible snipers, checking dumpsters for bombs, you name it. While inside the Maccadam's would be the obvious place to look, she decided to start from the outside and work her way in. It would at least allow some of the lines to dwindle somewhat. <<"Something about this isn't roight. I'm doing a perimeter.">> Nevermind the security that works for Gallo or the Maccadam's. They might not be reliable.

Blast Off has posed:
Blast Off doesn't trust anyone or anything involved with this, no. Everything about Gallo and his ilk seems highly suspicious and the shuttleformer is here in line, not to drink the engex, but try and find out what Gallo is up to. He turns to whisper to Vortex, "Be very careful, obviously. I half suspect this free engex is poisoned. Gallo HAS to be up to something. It's our job to find out *what*."

Starlock has posed:
Starlock has a very ill feeling in her tanks as she hears about this strange give away, and it only gets worse when she sees the sign, she was still slightly hungover form the night before, but.. ooh boy. She needed to find faces she recognized, and fast...

Between what Rosie had told her about continuing to snoop, and her findings of the red viles... This was not looking good, and she needed to be careful, she and if it was what she thought it was, who's to say they'd give her a tainted-- no wait they totally would try and silence her, still better safe than sorry.

She started looking over the line, trying to find someone, anyone mostly trying to find Juris, however Swivel's voice is music to her ears, and a sight for sore optics.

"<Can say that again... Um, I'm more worried about the Enegex.. I have pretty good reason to believe that it's tainted...Glasses maybe too, people wouldn't think to wash 'em out.>>" She'd whisper to Swivel over a tight beam.

Buzzsaw has posed:
Buzzsaw is always suspicious, and things that draw such ambition are prone to attracting his attention. Much like the others present, the cryo-condor's just...watching things from his usual perch, taking stock of those who step in line, out of line, come, go, and otherwise swing by to just...watch. There's little that slips his notice, and that includes both Autobot and Decepticon badges that either participate as recipients of a gift, or just simply...watch.

This does include Blast Off and, by proxy, Swivel, but what piques his attention more than that alone is Starlock arriving on the scene... and after a moment of careful consideration, the shadow-lurking bird opts to...well, chime in.

<<I must say, I am quite surprised that the Autobots would send you to scout the party. Though, then again...perhaps they didn't? Ambition is admirable...and rewarded.>>

And rewarded indeed, as a video feed from his vantage point atop his perch is...well, shared with the Autobot medic, along with a packaged file containing the occupants of the line who also chance to be Autobot affiliates. <<Tit-for-tat... shall we solve this together?>>

Vortex has posed:
Vortex is next to Blast off. Recently, hes been a bit off, spending more time durnk then anything. But tonight, the Combaticon seems focused, hiding it behind a veneer of being out to have a good time. "Relax your stance a bit." He whispers back to Blast off. "We can keep an optic on him. Spill more energon then you drink. We'll find out what he's up to."

Pharma has posed:
    Pharma is here too, standing near the door and greeting as many people as he can as they flood in. He spots Starlock and grins. "Starlock! It's good to see you." He says, coming over and patting her on the back. "How have you been?" A warm smile is pointed her way. Swivel is also spotted loitering about outside. "Swivel, too! Perfect. I heard about her promotion, I assume you're all here to celebrate?"

Koinonia (12) has posed:
And guess who's standing just across the way from Pharma? Yup, it's Gallo. Greeting everyone in that same charming fashion he's so well known for. Him and Pharma are really a dashing pair.

He approaches Blast Off, saluting him. Oddly enough, nothing seems mock about it. "There you are! I was really hoping you'd show," he says, "half the folks here don't even realize how rare and special what I'm handing out is." He winks, and pulls out a crate, handing Blast Off a bottle from it. One look at the ingredients label will reveal that what he's freely giving away is NOT cheap engex. "Sorry about your mishap previously," he says, "the bouncers just like to have fun and sometimes I just have to let them, you know? Anyway, I told them to delete all the pictures after you left." Well... Blast Off would not have seen any of those pictures go public. "Now. I know you're the careful sort," he says, picking up the bottle and pouring a glass, "but I'll show you, there's nothing wrong with this engex." He takes a sip from it, and offers it to Blast Off, grinning.

Meanwhile, the others will notice Rosy behind the counter, cleaning dirty cups, and Juris sitting at the bar for the time being.

However, when Starlock arrives, the female helicopter brushes past Vortex on her way over to greet the Autobot medic. "What are you doing here?" she says, glancing briefly over at Pharma.

Vortex has posed:
Vortex 's crimson optic band stays focused on Gallo. Embarassment? Blast Off? Oh, theres something his teammate hasnt been telling him. And Pharma mentions something. A promotion. Swivel. Very interesting again. The helicopter brushes past him and he turns to watch eher with an almost predatory look. "Later.." He murmurs to himself. Distractions come later. Right now, he crosses his arms over his chest, playing tough man on Blast off's right. "Embarassment eh? Its good of you to delete it. But why. What does my team mate owe you, Gallo?" He says. "The energon may be the most trustworthy thing here tonight." he murmurs very lowly.

Blast Off has posed:
Blast Off finds himself glad that Vortex is in a more focused mood tonight. "Indeed." The shuttle tries to relax but.... it's hard, okay? He doesn't do 'relaxed' very much, especially in public. He tries to let both arms hang loose but... nah, that looks too relaxed. He slumps over but then his tailfin sticks up at a weird angle and catches a draft of wind. He rests a hand on his hip but he just looks more conceited, not more casual. He winds up about where he started, straight and tall and head up high, screw all that relaxation nonsense.

He notices Starlock, optics lingering on her a moment but soon continuing on. No mention will be made of the previous night, not in public like this. The Combaticon's optics narrow at the sight of Pharma. "What the slag is *he* doing here?" he mutters to Vortex. "His presence just makes this all the more suspicious."

He stops speaking as Gallo makes an appearance, handing him what is admittedly a fine selection of engex. The shuttleformer frowns under his faceplate, studying the item. It *seems* legit. Still unimpressed, he looks up as Gallo offers him the glass. Odd how /friendly/ he's being now. "Ah. Really?... I see. How *thoughtful*." His cultured voice sounds rather aloof, flat, and unimpressed still. The shuttleformer accepts the glass but hesitates to drink any, instead giving it a sniff and running basic sensors to see if he can determine what's inside. Glancing to Vortex, he nods. "Indeed."

Starlock has posed:
Starlock froze when she heard, and well, felt, Pharma before she saw him, looking up at him, he likely could tell she was still hung over, but more so, looking terrified. She's not sure what to say, or, how to respond to Buzzsaw; but Juris's sudden... strange, reaction sets off alarms in her head, causing her to just stare at Juris in silent questioning.

Lie, she needed to lie, something was wrong, and she couldn't say anything with Gallo so close. She'd point up at her chin, ask if to ask, if Juris was talking to her.

Swivel has posed:
    <<"You in line, Starlock? If so, I'm sure some samples of the engex would be a good idea. Do you 'ave - I mean, have any lead-lined containers? I do if you need some.">> Pause. <<"And 'ow, I mean, how is your head doing?">>

Called on by the ever so pleasant and well mannered Pharma, Swivel looks away from her current scan. Her optics drift to Gallo, whom she's personally had no prior dealings with. She just knows his face from both media and Autobot reports. Swivel turns to the pair, but directs herself more to Pharma. The medic receives a polite smile in greeting, then Swivel shakes her head. The petite scout lifts her voice to be heard but does not walk over to Pharma and Gallo. "No, sir. I think it's too soon to celebrate. Now, if you'll excuse me..."

Swivel's gaze lingers on Gallo and Blast Off's interactions. But then her gaze shifts to Starlock's frozen response. She squints, watching Juris and Starlock. There's too much going on, enough that Vortex barely even registers on Swivel's radar. She'll worry about him only if he invades her personal space. Swivel goes to finish her perimeter. She just wants to make absolute sure before she circles back in on all the evident action.

Buzzsaw has posed:
If Starlock thought silence would be returned on Buzzsaw's part, she's mistaken, and once more the cryo-condor tightbeams over to her. <<Smart. Or, perhaps just...stunned. Hard to say, but acting as though the voice in your ear is not there is a sound decision. Act natural, accept offered drinks. Pretend to sip, do not swallow...the safest course of action. It will assuage suspicion for at least a little while.>>

Buzzsaw takes stock of his own surroundings before opening his wings and gliding from his perch to a more advantageous position to keep an optic on things, making sure to keep hidden as best he can without leaving himself totally blind to the happenings. As a proper scout ought to.

<<If you require...distractions to keep the other occupants preoccupied, let me know. I'm quite certain I can think of something that will pull attention away from you.>> The tone of his voice indicates that...it's probably nothing pleasant.

Probably.

Pharma has posed:
    Pharma arches a brow at Starlock as she doesn't even answer his greeting. "Starlock? What's the matter?" he asks, sounding genuinely concerned. "We're all just here for a good time, aren't we?" He turns to Swivel. "And it's never too early to celebrate, Ensign. After all, we never know what might happen next solar cycle. Might as well enjoy life while we have it as much as we can."

Koinonia (12) has posed:
Gallo's right, though. There's absolutely nothing suspicious about the engex. It's exactly what Gallo is offering. Rare, fine, engex that Blast Off may never again get to drink. "You should take the whole crate," Gallo encourages. "But, only if you don't want to miss out. Up to you." He glances over at 'Tex. "You know, you're probably right." Then he laughs.

Juris observes Pharma's interaction with Starlock, but doesn't intervene. A moment later, she tight beams Starlock. "<I heard about what happened at Deltaran and saw the security footage. Did Pharma actually ever administer what it was he was going to inject you with that cycle the Decepticons broke in?>"

Vortex has posed:
Vortex nods "Yeah, I'm pretty sure its not gonna be poisoned. THeres something else to be gained here." he looks to Pharma. "So. Blast Off. I saw you looking at that guy. Who'se your new friend? Why didnt you introduce us?" that playful sadism is back in his voice.

Starlock has posed:
Starlock hates this, because Buzzsaw has a /point/ and giving solid advice. (Well almost solid, she knows she doesn't need to swallow to get poisoned) while at the same time saying he'll do something for her that she does not agree with, and for that matter, will not act on.

Gods Pharma, your so close but yet so far away from what she needs to say. She'd glance to Swivel, giving a single nod of "yes" to both her questions, before the teal femme runs off, and she looks back to Pharma, and by extension, Juris, gives a pleasant smile.

"Ahh, just wondering what all the noise was about, hadn't heard about this till I rounded the corner." She'd nod, as she started her act, though her optics snapped to Juris at the tight beam, wait... What? The more she thought about it, the more she didn't recognize that device he had before, and or its purpose.

"<<...No?>>" She'd ask, did Juris know something, Starlock didn't?

Blast Off has posed:
It IS tempting, yes. Blast Off eyes the bottle, then the glass, then Vortex. "LIke I said, he's *suspicious. He's no friend..." The shuttleformer's optics deepen in color, dimming. "I'm not going to introduce you, unless you like *boxes*, if you get my drift...." He nearly growls that last sentence. Yes, Vortex, he used the B-word! The one all Combaticons hate. Blast Off sighs and brings the glass close to his faceplate, almost touching, but again doesn't quite drink. He sniffs it again. Sloshes it about in the glass. Glancing up, he finally notices Swivel and stares a moment, then breaks away to peer suspiciously at the glass. He speaks more loudly now. "This is quite generous of you, Gallo. I'll take a crate. For what do we owe the honor of such a rare and precious gift?"

Swivel has posed:
Pharma will have to wait for Swivel to finish looking around before she responds to him., Which disrupts the flow of conversation and makes her remarks seem a bit disjointed as she steps up nearby. "I imagine that eat, drink and be merry attitude lands a lot of people under your care. I'll take my chances with prudence." Swivel says rather frankly as she eyes the line up of people seeking to receive their goodies. If anyone tries to offer her anything, she politely refuses.

Swivel watches Blast Off and Gallo some more as she walks over to Starlock. However, while still at some distance, she tightbeams. <<"Starlock... if you are worried about sending out radio messages, just adjust your goggles twice if you feel yerself in danger and need me to intervene.">> Then, Swivel finally approaches Starlock, holding out her hand, which is closed around three or so small, empty lead vials ideal for containing samples. "'Ere ya go, Starlock, got you some too whoile I was out. Need anything else?" Swivel says, depositing the vials into her hand, if Starlock lets her.

Buzzsaw has posed:
Buzzsaw snaps his attention to... Juris. Hrm. He begins to dig through intel files, reports, and other data to pull up what is and is not known about that one. There's something there, at least if Starlock's sudden attention towards the other mech is anything to go by.

<<You're starting to look...flustered. Giving too much away with your actions, even if you aren't saying that much. Take a moment. Calm the pumps, get things under control, and carry on. This is...normal, after all, isn't it. Unless you need an excuse to be uneasy.>>

Vortex has posed:
The B-word. And suddenly, just like that, Vortex is no longer interested in Pharma. Instead he focuses on starlock. "Oh. One of those type. His friend though. She seems broken. Or hurt in some way. Maybe she needs someone to talk to .." if Starlock looks in his direction, he gives her a delicate little wave. A new target acquired.

Koinonia (12) has posed:
Gallo arches a brow ridge at Vortex but says nothing. He chuckles at Blast Off. "Well, if you'd like to make a donation..." he gestures towards a silver box near the entry of Mac's. "... it's highly encouraged. However, it's not required." When Vortex points out Pharma, Gallo looks unnerved for a nanosecond. "Oh, don't mind him. He's a close friend of Greymatter's - he offered to help staff tonight, so how could I refuse?"

Juris frowns. "<I think he's probably suspicious of you. Which left me wondering why you're here tonight>" She notices Vortex eying Starlock. She moves in front of her, meeting his gaze steadily. Her blades churn a little, quietly.

Buzzsaw will quickly discover that Juris might either be a deadly threat or very helpful ally - DA of Rodion, from Petrex. Went to school to become a cop, graduated top of her class. Got a job as lead detective right out of school, got promoted to Chief of Police in a single decacycle. Her rotor blades also.. don't look fun to run into.

Vortex has posed:
Vortex notices the other chopper looking in his direction. He focuses on Juris, returning her gaze. His rotors churn in response. Utoh. Chopper sees chopper. Who knows what will happen.

Pharma has posed:
    Pharma frowns at Starlock's response. "You seem off, are you sure you're all right?" he asks again, still sounding worried. "Well, perhaps a drink or two will take the edge off of things? Whatever's bothering you, that is."

    He just sighs at Swivel's response. "She'll come around, I hope." he mutters audibly. It seems to be meant for Starlock to hear.

Starlock has posed:
Starlock Soooo wants to tell Buzzsaw to go get wrecked, and cut the tightbeam Buzzsaw has on her, but that wasn't the right thing to do in this case. Her optics settle into a flat look, great, so she really can't trust Pharma? Just who the frag could she trust right now in this mess?! This was getting overly complicated and stupid in her optics, and peoples lives where in danger.

Swivel though, Swivel is a voice she knows she can trust, she would indeed, adjust her goggles twice, and indeed allow the sneaky exchange of vials, subspacing them as soon as she could. Swivel could likely detect the slight tremble in Starlock's hand, but she was suppressing it as best as she could.

"Ah, right, sorry Pharma, just still a big hung over is all" She'd nod. "Thanks Swiv, needs these for a class." She'd nod with a smile, and acted thoughtful. "Dunno, could hang around here for a bit, but I imagine if we wanna get in we'll have to go to the back of the line" She'd speculate, glancing back to the long line that was there... But then Pharma speaks up again, slag...

"Ah.. perhaps." She'd mumble in thought. "Just not as much as the other night." She'd nod.

Blast Off has posed:
Blast Off lifts an optic ridge at the suggestion of 'donations'. The shuttleformer still has some of the bank money he...ahem.... 'liberated' from the Autobot bank, but.... there's no way Gallo is getting any. However, is that what this is? Just a 'donation' racket? He just murmurs a, "Hmm," of non-response and pretends to sip some of the glass, but doesn't actually drink.

Koinonia (12) has posed:
Then Gallo looks away, his attention suddenly seemingly diverted. "If you'll excuse me a moment," he suddenly says to Blast Off. And he starts heading for the back of Maccadams.

Juris holds Vortex's gaze for a moment before looking away, having noticed that Gallo has excused himself and is heading for the back of the joint. After a brief pause, she starts after Gallo. "<Don't go anywhere>" she tight beams Starlock.

Buzzsaw has posed:
Buzzsaw hmms. Vortex is getting...interested. But things are moving into the back room. That's well out of his ability to actually see things... Hrm.

Wings snap open and a quick scouting look is given to the area before the cryo-condor is gliding about to find a proper vantage point to 'follow' Gallo and Juris without actually following, imaging and scouting sensors tuning out everything else in favor of trying to catch...well, anything.

<<I'm keeping an open commlink with you, Starlock... please do not disappoint me.>>

Swivel has posed:
If it was meant for Starlock to hear, Swivel certainly heard it. But Swivel doesn't respond overly to Pharma's mutter. "Ah ha ha ha, I hope you aren't forming a habit of getting overcharged and then leaving me to drag you back to base, Corporal," Swivel says in a teasing manner. "Take it easy, or I'm going to have to call in an intervention." Swivel adds, trying to give Starlock an 'excuse' not to imbibe. Swivel claps a hand Starlock on her upper arm in some gesture of camaraderie. However, her grip tightens, not painfully but meaningfully, when Gallo begins to head for the back. To Starlock <<"I don't loik this. I'm going mto call in a distraction">>

Swivel sends a tightbeam to Hyperdrive, hoping he is nearby. <<"Oy, you anywhere new the Mac's new location in Stanix. I need to fake a fire to get people to evacuate. Fast. Don't ask - I'm acting on a 'unch and will take responsibility if you get in trouble. Do you got anything that smokes a lot but doesn't actually 'urt anyone? If so, get 'ere ASAP and let it off.">>

Pharma has posed:
    "Well if you don't want to wait, I could see if Gallo will give you some kind of VIP access." Pharma offers when Starlock mentions the long line, smiling again. "He and I have a bit of history together, if you know what I mean."

Vortex has posed:
Vortex lowers his rotors as he seems to have 'won' the chopper staring contest. He tilts his head, staring off for a moment, his totors spinning sloly. in thought. He looks to where Gallo went to the back and nods to Blast Off. "So bad or good sign?"

Hyperdrive has posed:
Hyperdrive wasn't planning on causing trouble. His current roommate is good for that. But for Swivel, anything goes. So...around the back of Maccadam's he goes, using his small size to get where most won't notice him. He pulls out a bunch of his toys and begins interchanging them until he gets what he hopes will be the desired result. He moves over to the ventilation system and combines the last two items causing a very thick smoke to start spewing from the device. Wonder if it'll be quieter in the brig than being stuck with Hot Rod...

Starlock has posed:
Starlock blinks at hearing Juris, oh boy, she then looks at Swivel and lets out a genuine chuckle. "I hope not ether, Ratchet would flip a table." She'd sigh. "I blame you lot for starting me on this path." She'd state jokingly, though to be fair, Ratchet and Sky Lynx did start this.

She'd lean into Swivel's grasp and well.. Does something a bit out of character, that Swivel would likely pick up on, given their talks. "Ohhh, you sweep me off my feet there, Ensign?~" she'd ask playfully, she then remembers, she does have SOMETHING, she can use to clue Swivel in to what has her pinned, and started typing on her radio, before looking to Pharma. "Oh?"

Blast Off has posed:
Blast Off is content to let Gallo excuse himself, though naturally now he wonders what Gallo is heading back towards Maccaddams FOR. Violet optics squint as the shuttleformer tracks the other mech making his way towards the unknown. However, he gets a bit distracted as Vortex starts flaring rotors. There's a bit of rather impolite staring before he catches himself, just in time to answer Vortex's question. He whispers quietly, "I'm thinking bad... whatever he had last time was in the back there. Starlock told me later that there was some kind of ...suitcase? With red vials inside. Some kind of liquid." He doesn't catch what Pharma says, concentrating more on where Gallo is going- and the occasional glance around for Swivel or others.

Then, suddenly, smoke. The shuttle frowns, looking up at the vents. "What the frag is *that*?"

Vortex has posed:
Vortex focuses on something being said at the tables around them. "Blast Off." he stands up. "I think it stime we go outside. Slowly. Carefully. And as close to as many civilians as we can." his voice is low, and dangerous, not his normal playfulness at all. His rotors flatten against his back. "I think you're right." he whispers. He sees the smoke. "As a matter of fact.. I /know/ you're right."

Koinonia (12) has posed:
Gallo, from behind the counter, notices the smoke going up outside around Maccadam's. He then tight beams Pharma on his way out, "<We need to talk. Meet me in the back, outside>"

Juris follows Gallo from a distance, but once she exits the joint, she accidentally runs into Hyperdrive, rather thrown off by all the smoke. "What the hell are you doing?" she asks, "you can't let them know you're suspicious of their activity!"

Swivel has posed:
Swivel sees Starlock's sudden shift in demeanor and little trick. Without missing a beat, Swivel smirks, her hand sliding up Starlock's forearm to then sling along her shoulders. "Only when you need it, Corporal." Starlock receives a brief side-hug. Then, seeing the smoke, Swivel's optics widen. Of course, she'd been waiting for that. <<"Good job, Hyperdroive.">> WOAH! She just pronounced the H. Swivel breaks away from Starlock, although she doesn't go far, and yells as loud as she can "FIRE! FIRE! EVERYONE EVACUATE!" For now, Hyperdrive is on his own until Swivel can get the unaware, innocent bystanders clear of whatever shenanigans are afoot. "Come on, some of you are already in an orderly loin! Keep it orderly, move this way!"

Buzzsaw has posed:
Buzzsaw is just...recording all of this, because of course he is. It's the most fascinating and silly thing ever. There's a Hyperdrive sneaking around outside, a Juris following as well, and a Gallo, and...smoke?

It is...well, it's...interesting, and he debates whether or not to keep forwarding things to Starlock or not. It's one of those...decisions he'll probably question later, but he leaves Hyperdrive to his smoke-and-mirrors games and keeps on Gallo, gliding along to keep a proper view of the generous drink-gifter.

<<I hope you're seeing this, Starlock... and I hope your friends don't ruin the opportunity to actually see what's going on.>>

Pharma has posed:
    "Yeah, I've worked with him on a few occasions." Pharma replies vaguely to Starlock's question. "But, I'd trust him about as far as I could throw a metrotitan." he remarks, laughing a little bit. "He definitely has a way with people, but don't mistake his charm for actual good will." he advises.

    Then suddenly smoke is coming out of the vent shafts, and Swivel is shouting that there is a fire. "Scrap! Going to see if anyone has been injured!" he exclaims. He moves away quickly as if aiming to help with the evacuation, but in reality he slips out a side door. << All right all right, I'm coming. >> he replies to Gallo as he heads to the alley behind the bar.

Blast Off has posed:
Blast Off tenses when Vortex speaks to him as he does. The shuttle knows his rotary teammate well enough to know that he's serious and he's picked up on something. "Er, alright..." Blast Off sticks the bottle Gallo gave him in the crate and hefts it up to carry with him, following Vortex towards the door and outside. Though he does catch Swivel... wow, she and Starlock have gotten REAL friendly. The shuttleformer stops and stares a moment before coming back to the situation at hand, shaking his head once, and starting to walk again- though now he's glancing back at those two Autobots. Then at just Swivel as she shouts FIRE! Ok, what the frag IS going on here anyway?

Starlock has posed:
Starlock let out a chuckle, hugging Swivel back, her laughter is abruptly stopped when she sees the smoke and Swivel yelling, she'd nod, starting to help, sticking close to Swivel, whispering in low tones.

"I have a high suspicion some of the crates are tainted, Rosie made a mention if i kept poking about more people would get hurt, that and some missing deltaran cases that where in their back room, one was partly transparent with red viles." She'd hushly state, before a quite grunt.

"I've also got Buzzsaw in my audial, aI don't know what to do, if I cut him off, there maybe bloodshed." She'd add in a quiet hiss. "He also showing me video on HD." she'd add.

Hyperdrive has posed:
Hyperdrive looks at Juris with confusion. "I...I don't know what yer talkin about." Hey he's not been in Maccadam's in ages let alone in the new area. He's just a poor mech in the wrong place at the wrong time. "I was lookin fer my friend's pet turborat!"

Vortex has posed:
Vortex mught sound stupid most of the time, but theres one thing for sure. Vortex is very good at catching details. And he knows when something has got out of hand. He notices the Autobots and nods "Autobot problem." He says. "If we're lucky they'll get blamed, not us."

Koinonia (12) has posed:
When Pharma arrives, Gallo is shaking his helm. "This isn't going to work," he says, "everyone's suspicious. Almost every mech or femme up your Primus damned tailpipe is here, watching, or trying to split the crowd." He glances briefly over at the smoke rising up all around Maccadam's. At that moment, a black transport pulls up, carrying more of the crates. A mech steps out, addressing Gallo, "Hey, we brought it. You gonna pay us or what?" Gallo shakes his helm. "Later," he says the mech. "take it back to my ship." He looks over at Pharma. "I'm calling it off. This is too dangerous."

Juris gives Hyperdrive an exasperated look, and then takes cover behind a dumpster, watching the interactions between Pharma and Gallo.

And then, who else should arrive but Vortex's favorite crazy seeker, Phantom! The elusive flier comes up behind Vortex and tugs on his arm, motioning with his helm in Pharma and Gallo's direction.

Buzzsaw has posed:
<<Black delivery vehicle... Ominous.>> Buzzsaw zooms his optics in on the mech making the delivery and runs the face through the usual intel database for an identity, if there even is one. <<I have one question, Starlock...is this Pharma being used by Gallo, apart from the Autobots, or is this the Autobots being manipulative? Please...answer carefully. I want to know if I'm cutting off this feed now or not. The real question...should I trust you?>>

He turns his attention to the blacked out vehicle as well, scanning it carefully for any form of identification or registration before logging a notice in the back of his mind to check for any ships registered to Gallo for later scouting. <<Also, that stunt with the fire is...amusing at best. Doesn't look like it's rattling the back-alley group here.>>

Swivel has posed:
Swivel listens carefully to Starlock as she continues to try and keep order and move people along. Pharma looking for people to help is perfectly normal, but... seeing him head for the back isn't. That's... suspicious. Swivel breaks from these duties to stare at Starlock for a moment when the mention of Buzzsaw sharing video on Hyperdrive is shared. Ooops. However, Swivel immediately resumes trying to get people not to completely panic. And of course, direct them AWAY from the Mac's, or its back alleys. <<"Hyperdrive, everything okay? I need you to keep an optic out for Pharma and or a mech named Gallo. He's been shown in some of Starlock's reports. If you find them, report back. Don't let them out of your sight.">> Swivel just hopes Hyperdrive has been viewing the reports.

Swivel whispers back to Starlock between issuing orders. Wow. Swivel's taking this promotion WAY too seriously. "I'm pinned just trying to keep people safe. If you believe the engex is contaminated, it moight be completely random and not in every bottle. Makes it harder to foind. If there are any crates left behind by people in a hurry, we need to collect them all. A representative sample won't be enough." Swivel pauses, then continues in a hushed tone. "As for Buzzsaw... just continue to let him transmit. But keep me updated."

Aaaand... now Phantom is on the scene. Great.

Pharma has posed:
    "Hmph." Gallo had always been rather too sloppy for his tastes. "I see that. This is your fault, Gallo. If you hadn't developed a crack in your chassis for that busybody fembot then perhaps you wouldn't be in this situation, now." Pharma sighs. "I'm afraid I'm going to have to disavow you. You're more of a liability than you're worth, and you've disappointed me for the last time."

Blast Off has posed:
Blast Off frowns under his faceplate as Phantom suddenly shows up. "Oh, /wonderful/...." he snarks. "What do *you* want?" He huffs, still holding his crate, and deliberates what his next course of action should be. He does notice how Swivel's taking some real iniative here, and for a moment he almost feels... proud.

Hyperdrive has posed:
Hyperdrive is apparently sharing his hiding spot but what she's looking at is apparently just what he needs to be watching too. So he focuses his attention on the scene and stays low. Better to be nice and cooperative and keep spying than to have Juris end up sitting on him or something. He tightbeams back to Swivel. <<Oh you mean the two outback here with the crates...Ummm I think that the one guy is gonna do somethin stupid to the other. If one's killed which do i follow?>> Pause... <<I guess I follow the one not dead and laying there....nevermind answered my own question>>

Vortex has posed:
Vortex sees Phantom and perks up "Phantom. We're on our way out. Come on. Join us. This place is no good for drinking tonight. I know the bot and Gallo are up to something. Maybe we can make it look like hte bot did it. Who knows? But for now we gotta get out before this is pinned on us."

Starlock has posed:
Starlock is nervous, just what the fragging-hells is Pharma doing? Swivel can probably tell Starlock's now in a real pickle by how quite she goes and her optics staring off into the distance, likely where the back of mac's would be, finally, she answers Buzzsaw. "<<I don't know.>>"

She'd look to Swivel, whispering again. "Might just cut me off... Ether... Ether.." Her voice starts trembling as Pharma starts talking. "Ether Pharmas helping Gallo or being used by him but it sounds like..." She'd shake her head violently, trying to snap out of it, if Pharma was being used, he AND rosie where likely to be in danger.

"Ether Rosie is in danger, or Pharma AND rosie are in danger, I can't.. figure out which from the feed." she'd mumble, looking to see if indeed, crates and bottles where being left, notably, any left by leaving Decepticon factionees.

Koinonia (12) has posed:
Unfortunately, Starlock's wrong. Pharma, being used by someone else? How sad to think that he'd be so easily manipulated.

In fact, when Pharma says that he's going to have to disavow him, Gallo looks... scared? Wow, that's definitely a new and not so great look for him. "What? No! I didn't. It's not my fault she found out what she did." Then his optics narrow a little. "Look, you couldn't have done this without me. I brought you exactly what you needed, when you needed it. You were the one who created the virus, no way in hell I'm going to take the fallback for it just because you're untouchable. I'll make this work, just not tonight. You saw how suspicious everyone was. Plus... I want to see that it's going to work. It's never been administered in such a small, concentrated amount before."

"Nothing," Phantom snarls at Blast Off, then looks over at 'Tex, "I /know/. I just saw a transport pull up in the back. We should go check it out."

Vortex has posed:
Vortex 's optic band twinkles. "Phantom, you're my hero. I'd hug you but Im not drunk enough." he motions to Blast Off and Phantom. "Lets go check out whats goingo n around back."

Pharma has posed:
    "Of course it was your fault, she's -your- assistant. You -knew- she was too smart for own good. You should have offed her a long time ago." Pharma shoots back. He shakes his head. "I know you want to see it work, but unfortunately, it's too late for you. Anyway, we're done with this conversation."

    He turns to the mercs. "Take it to Deltaran West, but leave one of the bottles with me. You'll receive your payment there."

Buzzsaw has posed:
There's a sense of amusement as Pharma blames Gallo for being...sloppy as Buzzsaw just watches from his perch, those crimson optics narrowing. <<Virus...well now, that is interesting. Also, I'm going to say that you are not the most talented of...covert agents, Starlock, so...trust it is. However, I would caution you here and now... be very, very careful who you trust in turn.>>

The condor, perhaps graciously, keeps the feed going for Starlock's benefit as he records, not exactly /closing/ comms with the medic, but rather opening up a new channel to Blast Off and Vortex. <<Secure any crates or engex gifted to Decepticon operatives here tonight. Quarantine it immediately. I want thorough analysis done to inspect it for viral contamination. Do /not/ rouse suspicion. Be discreet as though your own lives depend on that.>>

He then narrows the transmission to Starlock alone once more. <<Can we...converse? I should like to arrange a visit to Deltaran. Don't worry, I'll come alone.>>

Swivel has posed:
<<"Hyperdrive, if one of them gets attacked, report it immediately. But stay on the attacker - in as much as you can do so safely. I don't want you to engage. If they split amicably, let me know where one went and follow the other as best as you can. I am heading your way.">> This is quickly getting very confusing and messy. What did Swivel walk into the middle of? How dearly she wishes she was still just a private and had someone else telling her what to do.

Turning again to Starlock, Swivel frowns. "Pharma's in danger?" Swivel has been waffling on whether Pharma was trustworthy or not. Blast Off has said not. But she's never had trouble with him personally. Except for that incident with the brain modules she's tried to repress.

"Starlock... from the feed can you tell me where exactly they are? I am going to go see for myself. You take over here, try to keep things calm." Perhaps Swivel is just too curious for her own good. Perhaps she feels that trying to keep other people calm will help calm Starlock. "But keep on gathering those crates." Swivel adds as she grabs a bottle herself, subspacing it.

Blast Off has posed:
Blast Off squints at Vortex, then seems to scowl at Phantom. "UGH." Hero? PLEASE. "I do NOT want to be involved in whatever crazy shenanigans that this Seeker-" But then he gets that tight beam from Buzzsaw. Oh great, the spy bird is here too. The Combaticon instinctively starts looking around and then stops. Right. Buzzsaw is probably being sneaky somewhere and doesn't want to be spotted. "<< Understood. I've got one crate already, will see about getting more. Gallo was VERY keen on getting me to drink it tonight. I did not. Do you have any idea what's in it? >>" Then he prepares to sigh, for whenever Phantom and Vortex get together, his annoyance level is bound to go up. He does look around for some more crates to grab.

Starlock has posed:
No, it's Rosie, it's DEFINITELY just Rosie in danger, Plus Pharmas...Starlock feels ill, very ill, she should of listened to her tanks in the first place when she'd been around Pharma, her gut emotions are rarely wrong... She hates she doubted herself... And a virus? So everything is tainted.

Starlock looked to Swivel "It is all tainted, virus of sort, Pharmas... Pharmas /behind this/ she'd hiss. "Rosie, the bartender femme maybe in danger, P..Pharma just stated that Gallo should of offed her...Buzzsaw wants to meet at Deltaran... Not sure if he wants me to come alone, but he says he will."

"<<...A moment.>>" She'd reply to Buzzsaw, as she looked to Swivel for orders, this was officially, much much MUCH too deep for her to go alone... For that matter was... Rosie getting blamed for what Starlock had done? "Back of Maccs and... I think.. Rosie's getting blamed for my doing." She'd hushly add as she started deciting people, as well as starting to gather what she could.

Hyperdrive has posed:
Hyperdrive isn't liking where this conversation is going. He tilts his head to glance at Juris but refocuses on the pair. Hopefully he's not the only one getting this. And see...he knew there was a good reason only to like certain medics. Some are just so scary! He messages Swivel again. <<Hey what's in Deltaran West. And ummm remind me to NEVER have that one guy as my medic. He's scary!>>

Koinonia (12) has posed:
Gallo's lips press into a thin line. "And you were her instructor. Don't point fingers at me. When you stopping teaching her, /that/ was when she started getting suspicious." He grunts in reluctant affirmation to Pharma's command. It's clear he doesn't like it, but doesn't want to question it - probably out of fear. So, in reality, it looks like Pharma is the one in total control of this whole operation. The mercs hand Pharma a bottle, and starting driving away in the transport.

Phantom moves away from Vortex. "I never thought I'd say thank Primus you're not drunk, but I am," he says, arching a brow ridge at the Combaticon. He tightbeams Buzzsaw, "<Tex and I are going to follow the transport discreetly. I'm going to try to get inside really briefly and have a look>" He scowls at Blast Off. "Stop looking so annoyed," he says, "we're being useful."

Juris stands up, watching the transport leave. "Heh," she mutters, "I've seen enough for one night." And she transforms and flies off.

Swivel has posed:
Swivel glances around for Blast Off and Vortex, who she had let herself lose track of in all of this mess. Then she looks back to Starlock. "Alright. If I need more information or backup, I'll let you know. You're doing good, Starlock, just keep it together." Swivel then pauses. "Thank you for trusting me. We 'ave not known each other long, and maybe you should not 'ave, but.... thank you."

Swivel tries to move swiftly, but also keep herself hidden as much as possible to close the distance between herself and Hyperdrive - seeking out the most discrete vantage point to observe Pharma and Gallo for herself. She leaves Starlock and BLast Off to compete for who can get the most viral crates. What fun.

Hyperdrive has posed:
Hyperdrive glares as Juris just leaves him. So much for his decent hiding space. He glances back over to see where Pharma and Gallo are since the transport has left and so has the DA. So which is going to do what? The small mech tries to figure what the next best plan of attack might be.

Buzzsaw has posed:
Buzzsaw leaves Swivel to...do Swivel things. <<Do what you must, Phantom. That transport undobtedly has what we're suspecting to find out of this whole...show of nonsense.>> He then returns to simply tightbeaming to Starlock. <<I can wait. I'm patient. If this is some...haphazard effort by a fringe element within the Autobot ranks, then it is bothersome. A viral outbreak is not ideal for the future of Cybertron.>>

It might be unseen in the shadows, but the condor's not pleased, and he takes a moment to look the scene below over. <<Even I would not sink so low as to do something like this... and there are very few things I will not do for Cybertron or family.>>

Vortex has posed:
Vortex nods "Yeah we can take around back. Blast off, ya with us?" He asks. "I want to know what they are up to.

Blast Off has posed:
Blast Off hufffs at Phantom. "Really." He doesn't sound convinced of them being 'useful'. At least not Phantom. "Just stay out of my way." The shuttleformer proceeds to collect as many crates as he can, noting that Starlock seems to have the same idea. Glancing to Vortex, he pauses a moment to frown. "Uhhh..." With a sigh, he grabs as many crates as he can carry. "...I suppose, since *someone* has to watch you two and make sure Phantom doesn't mess everything up. Tsk."

Starlock has posed:
Starlock gave Swivel a smile before she vanished, she was really glad she could trust Swivel too, after all.. There was some comfort from Swivel's words, that helped her calm a bit, to get her mind straight, and get a grip on herself once more. Starlock takes a small vent, collecting herself, and started sprinting into action, collecting what creates she could while also making sure people got away without incident.

"<<...Noted.>>" She'd state simply, she'd started archiving the recording, and stare at Blast off for a moment as she sees him doing the same... Best to avoid each other, yes, she'd keep moving doing what she could to remain unnoticed as she collected and worked...

She'd heistantly, peek into Macc's trying to get a visual on rosie.

Pharma has posed:
    Pharma doesn't argue further. It's irrelevant, anyway. He subspaces the bottle. "Regardless, we are done." He goes back inside to search for Juris, but when he doesn't find her, he transforms and files off as well.

Koinonia (12) has posed:
Gallo watches Pharma leave, optics narrowed, but he doesn't further comment. He waves dismissively at the mercs, motioning for them to get going, before heading back inside Maccadam's.

"Awwww, such a goooood older brother," Phantom teases Blast Off. Yeah, he's been drinking. But when is ever /not/?

He transforms, and starts following the transport. "<Hey, Tex, maybe you and Boff can hold them up for a bit. That way I can get inside for a brief look>"

Rosie is behind the counter, wiping down glasses. She looks really tired.

Buzzsaw has posed:
Buzzsaw watches Pharma leave and keys up the secure comms with the other Decepticons in the area. <<Vortex, I would not be against...Gallo suddenly and quietly ending up in our custody in the near future. Before Pharma gets to him. I'm certain that...protection might be a good way to entice him along, but alive, healthy...and ready to ask questions is imperative.>>

He then turns to look things over. Phantom has the transport... Blast Off is quietly confiscating goods, and...well, hrm. He gives a slight nod of accomplishment there. <<Starlock, that's all I have. Pharma is gone, Gallo is back indoors. I'm ending the feed. There's nothing to be gained keeping it open. Let me know when we can talk.>> And, with that, the feed ends, though the commlink remains open.

Hyperdrive has posed:
Hyperdrive frowns as they had into macs and then the one flies off. <<Swivel, one went skyward and the other is in Mac's...I can try and follow the flier but it'll be hard>> He glances around seeing no one else to pay attention to and looks toward where Pharma went, debating following or not

Vortex has posed:
Vortex nods "Right. Blast Off?" he looks around. "What say you and me cause a distraction..."

Swivel has posed:
<<"Flew off? CURSES!">> Swivel can't follow someone who can fly. And she was too slow, getting there just as the party was breaking up. Swivel looks around from her hiding spot. There's just so much going on. <<"Don't worry about it. See if you can do some snooping around Deltaran West in the near future. Hold, for now.">>

Well, looks like entering the Mac's might be the best step. But could she get in undetected? <<"Starlock, when we aren't in the middle of a mess, we're going to need to talk and compare notes.">>

Blast Off has posed:
Blast Off subspaces what he can, while listening to Buzzsaw on the Comms. Who never did answer any of his questions. So asks more, naturally. "<< Pharma? Was he the one doing this- whatever *this* was? Somehow I'm NOT surprised. >>" HUFF. "<< Oh, I'd be quite /happy/ to help Gallo see things *our* way. >>" Turning to Vortex, he purrs, "We're Combaticons. Someone needs a distraction, we most certainly can create one. You want to go for Gallo or should I?"

Vortex has posed:
Vortex chuckles and looks knowingly to Blast Off. "Snipers first." He bows ever so tastefully to his teammate.

Starlock has posed:
Starlock was quite for a moment before she responds to Buzzsaw reluctantly. "<<I understand... I'll... See what I can do, thank you.>>" She'd state simply and politely, she looked over the area, hoping all had dispersed, and she'd subspaced enough crates to get a proper testing sample, before she approaches the door of Maccs, looking at Rosie with worry.

"Hey, should probably get some place safe, note of a fire somewhere 'round here" She'd state calmly. She'd tap on her tightbeam to Swivel, a lot more comfortable now. "<<You have /no/ idea how much stuff I've got...Ever since Gallo's partner, Greymatter, tried to frame and blackmail Ratchet>>" She'd reply, looking at Rosie, worried.

Koinonia (12) has posed:
Rosie sighs, not bothering to tight beam. "Look -- I.. saw this coming from a thousand metres away. I can take care of myself." She shrugs, and continues doing what she's doing, her expression blank.

Fortunately for Blast Off and Vortex, Gallo has just stepped outside onto the patio of Maccadam's for a short smoke on an expensive looking cy-gar.

Blast Off has posed:
Alright then, time to get to work. "Vortex, you do YOU," he says with flourish, giving the rotary a quick bow. Then he's off to work. There is a quick glance towards Starlock... oh and is that Hyperdrive, and... well swivel was around here somewhere... there's a twinge of something.... conscience, maybe? But he shoves it aside, all business now. Still, he waits until they're maybe not quite so nearby, not looking, before finding Gallo and approaching him with swift, purposeful steps, no hint of the limp he had earlier.

"Gallo, there you are." He sounds almost... concerned. "I've heard things. Heard you're in a spot of.,... trouble. Perhaps we can help? I'd naturally want to thank you for your generosity earlier, it would be the gentlemechly thing to do, after all."

Vortex has posed:
Vortex lines himself up opposite of Blast off's position in an almost military style precision. He unlatches the saftey on his glue gun. "Allright, time to make some chaos." he flails his hands up in the air, still holding the gun in one hand. "FIGHT TIME!" He shouts, trying to look like someone crazy enough to be directing attention to himself. "Chaos, panic and disorder right here!"

Koinonia (12) has posed:
Gallo immediately seems suspicious. "What.. what do you mean, you've heard /things/? What things? Whatever gossip's being passed around, well, it isn't true. You shouldn't just believe every rumor you hear." He takes a draw on his cy-gar, his gaze wandering beyond Blast Off and into the distance.

The mercs driving away in the transport actually get sprayed by Vortex's chaotic whirlwind of glue, and in an unfortunate spot - the tires. Welp. They're not going anywhere soon. They get out - a couple of them examine the glued tired, while the others approach Vortex, looked irritated. "What the hell is your deal, mech? Get a drink or a circuit speeder. Damn, you need to calm down already or we'll open fire!"

Vortex has posed:
Vortex doesn't ahve to be asked twice. "I will!" he says. "You buying?" hey free speeders and drinks. It /is/ a good night.

Buzzsaw has posed:
Buzzsaw leaves Vortex to handle the crowds, while Phantom deals with the transport...and that's about all he feels really needs to be done. Spreading his wings, the sneaky bird moves down to join Blast Off and alights on the combaticon's shoulder, folding his wings in.

It is, really, the first time anyone has even seen him -as far as he's aware at least- this particular evening. For once, he's absent his weapons sled, and as such, it's just the wings, his natural sleek form, and lacking the mortars and engines that would normally augment his natural abilities.

"Gallo..." He looks at Blast Off. "Much like my compatriot here, I don't tend to believe /everything/ I hear... but I do know Pharma seemed...serious. Blast Off is going to offer you assistance."

<<Vortex, Phantom, secure what you can from that transport. Be careful with the rest, the initial reports are viral contamination. Do not allow it to leak or get exposed to the air.>>

Blast Off has posed:
Blast Off comes to the edge of the patio, leaning an elbow joint on the frame and positoning himself closer to Gallo. He drops his voice. "Look. I'll cut to the chase. I'm a Combaticon. We *know* things. We know you're in trouble with Pharma. I'm offering you a chance to get out of here alive. Come with me if you want to live past closing time at the bar." (No guarantees made for later though.)

Then, suddenly, a whirl of wings and...oh hello. Blast Off is a bit surprised to have Buzzsaw land on his shoulder, but he doesn't break the seriousness or the poise. No, he acts like this happens all the time, looking back to Gallo. "...Exactly. We can help." Of course, if Gallo *doesn't* come willingly, the Combaticon's hand is already down and ready to grab his weapon from subspace.

Koinonia (12) has posed:
Phantom, duly noting that Vortex has provided a very sufficient distract, enters phase and slips inside the transport. There are a great number crates inside of it, but in the back, there are several rather ambiguous looking briefcases. Since Blast Off had already secured several of the crates, he takes a couple of the suitcases, subspacing them carefully before re-entering phase and exiting the transport. "<Done>" he tight beams Buzzsaw. "<Tex, you can take whatever you want - just be careful>"

Gallo glances from Blast Off to Buzzsaw, looking wary. "Why should I trust you? You're Decepticons..." He starts backing away, closer to where Hyperdrive is standing, probably a bit aimlessly. The smaller bot, from where he is, will have been within hearing distance of Gallo's last sentence.

Starlock has posed:
Starlock looks at Rosie sadly, her ridges, knitting, she does the only thing she felt was right, which was offer her hand out. "...I know this is cheap, specially coming from me, but...Are you sure? I do truly want to help, and I can tell.. You are a good person."

She frown, her hand was trembling, as she struggled to find the words... Should she even mention she knows Rosie's name was on one of the vials..? No time to think on that as vortex starts making a ruckus, and Starlock puts herself between Rosie and Vortex, looking ready to take on Vortex.

"Get down." She'd simply state as she heard the noise outside.

Vortex has posed:
Vortex nods to the orders on his radio. So much for a good time. He heads back inside to get that drink he was promised and most likely cause an even bigger distraction. B And oh, look. A Rosie-shaped distraction. He starts to head her way, his head tilted as he smiles under his mask. "You look like you can help me . But oh no. You have a little..tiny friend protecting you." He puts his hands on his thighs and looks down to Starlock "You ok, little protoform?" he asks in that voice one uses when they speak to the just created. "You lost? You should get out of the way. Grown ups are causing chaos here."

Buzzsaw has posed:
"At this point...who else can you trust, Gallo? Yes, we are Decepticons, but the threat Pharma is posing right now transcends factional differences and squabbles." He glances at his wing a moment. "Our fight is with the Autobots, not you. After this blows over...and after the threat has been dealt with and you're confident your own safety is assured, you can walk freely. Besides, I doubt any of us can last this war without Macaddams up and running proper."

Hyperdrive has posed:
Hyperdrive comes up behind Gallo. "Not sure who you go with but I really don't think you should go home alone...That guy made it sound like yer time is numbered if he gets a hold of ya and all..."

Blast Off has posed:
Blast Off prepares himself for one thing or another, ready to pull a gun and MAKE the mech go with them, but for now he lets Buzzsaw speak. perhaps the bird, who has a way with words, will persuade Gallo. However, what he's not expecting is Hyperdrive, who suddenly appears nearby- and actually se4ems to be helping them? Wha? The sniper blinks, then finally just nods. "They both speak the truth. I can fly you away from here, easy."

Koinonia (12) has posed:
Gallo frowns. ".... You're lying," he says, brow ridges furrowing. He turns around and sees Hyperdrive behind him. "What! You're crazy! You're an Autobot, you should be helping me get /away/ from them!" He attempts to run, but at that moment, Phantom steps out from behind the transport and electrocutes Gallo as he's trying to escape.

"Argh!" Gallo cries before collapsing onto the ground, temporarily stasis locked. No damage sustained, just as Buzzsaw had requested - the mech has just been effectively tased.

Starlock has posed:
Starlock glares at Vortex, but doesn't draw her weapons, instead she's keeping herself between Vortex, and were Rosie is, in fact, she smirks. "Mean like when I knocked you silly on Clemency?" She'd ask slyly, trying to make herself a bigger target.

Buzzsaw has posed:
Buzzsaw watches as Gallo protests, and then tries to get Hyperdrive to intervene...and then gets tased. "Well, I look forward to proving you wrong... Blast Off, please see our guest gets somewhere safe." He takes off to once more take stock of things. <<I'm going to...provide overwatch on the cleanup here, make sure none of the potential viral bottles get out of control.>>

He then opens up that tightbeam to Starlock. <<Grab a bottle from the transport, if you can. That was the delivery meant for Deltaran. I'd be curious what your tests find in it compared to ours. I look forward to discussing the matter further.>> And then it's just...quiet. Probably still open, but there's nothing more to say, and the bird's back in the shadows.

Swivel has posed:
Swivel had managed to get herself a vnatage point where she's seeing, yes, seeing and hearing what's going down at the patio. Gallo. Blast Off. Buzzsaw and... oop. Hyperdrive. <<"Hyperdrive - you are off task!">> Swivel reprimands, although her tone isn't terribly harsh. She still remains hidden, though, as Phantom takes down Gallo. <<"...Get out of there!">> Swivel then realized she lost track of Starlock. She is not... doing this leadership thing well at all. <<"Starlock, report.">>

Vortex has posed:
Vortex chuckles. "That was a fluke, small one." he says. "I bet you can't do it again." well he may as well poke at Starlock. thats as good a distraction as anything.

Blast Off has posed:
Welp. Blast Off watches this all unfold. For once, Phantom does prove useful, look at that. Who woulda thunk. "Such distrust of Decepticons... for one who acted SO happy to see me, when he was trying to get me to drink that engex he was handing out..." HUFF. He nods to Buzzsaw as the bird flies off. "Understood."

He begins to take a step forward, then pauses to eye Hyperdrive. "...Well, greetings. Interesting turn of events, no? I'd be careful of any engex given away from here if I were you... though I do wonder if the Decepticons got a different version than the Autobots. It shall be interesting to find out, yes?" With that, he moves to secure Gallo and the crates he collected- and make his way to someplace he can transport them all back to base. He sends a radio message to Vortex, "<< Mission accomplished. Come meet me and we'll head back to base. >>"

Koinonia (12) has posed:
Should Starlock look away from Vortex momentarily, she'll discover that Rosie has mysteriously disappeared. Perhaps her taunting Vortex gave her just the opportunity she had needed to get away from everything.

Phantom's optics blaze brightly for a moment when he notices Hyperdrive, and then he steps closer to the minibot, optics narrowing. He then suddenly reaches forward to grab him by the chin. "You look familiar..."

But as quickly as the moment comes, it goes. The elusive seeker lets go, and looks away.

Hyperdrive has posed:
Hyperdrive is almost more shocked than Gallo when the poor mech is well is electrocute, "Whoa, I thought ya were gonna talk ta him not fry him!" He makes a face at the fly buzzing in his audios. <<I did, I didn't expect to walk into this.>> He looks at Phantom rather confused by his behavior. "Of course I'm familiar...you gave me that credstick once and all and that other thing and...uh...are you okay?"

Starlock has posed:
"<<Awkward spot, Keeping between Vortex and Rosie, haven't drawn my weapons.. There's.. also the /awkward/ mentioning that Buzzsaw and crew have stopped the black delivery from the back, and managed to get some of the Viral bottles from it, that where meant to head to deltaran... Which mind you, I can't get too, yet,.... maybe in a better spot for it then me... and Buzzsaw is likely still in the area, expecting me, so if he see's you.. yeaah so I need to get loose, also is this reallly bad time to mention we uh.. Maaay need to get Prowl involved? I'd say Jazz but he's been hard to get in contact with of late.>>" she'd knit her ridges.

"<<Moment maay need to kick Vortex in the faceplate.>>" She'd add, taking a defensive stance, glaring at the larger bot. "Know what they say, never underestimate the small ones." She'd say, still not moving to attack, she notices Rosie's gone, well.. Guess she has a opening, and makes a dash for the door.

Vortex has posed:
Vortex shakes his head "Fiine." he says. "You and me, Autobot. We'll meet again." what? She made him back off that easy? Weird. He starts to walk outside, off to who knows where. He's meeting up with Blast Off, but isn't about to tell anyone that. Its really weird that he'd back away so easy.

Hyperdrive has posed:
Hyperdrive glances at Blast off, "And thanks to the Decepticons I don't drink Engex anyway....so perhaps in this case I should thank you." <<Uh Swiv, the cons are gonna take Gallo..and I'm not sure I can stop them. I mean I can try and all but Ummm I think it'll end as well as one of HOt Rod'd well thought out plans.>>

Koinonia (12) has posed:
Phantom doesn't look at or respond to Hyperdrive. Instead, he presses his fingertips into his forehelm, looking distressed and deeply unnerved.

"See you back at base," he suddenly says brusquely to the others, his tone of voice strained. And with that, he transforms and flies off, heading back towards Kaon.

Swivel has posed:
Hyperdrive can take care of himself, surely. She's seen how agile he is. Swivel slips into the Mac's looking for Starlock when she sees Vortex paying a bit TOO much attention to Starlock. For a moment, Swivel almost decides maybe Hyperdrive needs her help and Starlock is the one who can take care of herself. Right? Right. Swivel slips back out to make sure Hyperdrive has no difficulties executing her orders before seeing Vortex back down far too easily. But hey, looks like Starlock CAN take care of herself, and Swivel won't have to be crushed under the weight of her own cowardice this time. <<"It's a lost cause. Let them have Gallo. We will just have to follow other leads. Now, withdraw.">>

TO Starlock: <<"If Buzzsaw expects you, you need to be the one to meet with 'im. Just be prepared to report everything you learn to me. I will move it up the intel chain. And I'm not ready to invoke Prowl just yet. By the way, there may be some... inaccuracies in the report I will file. Trust me that I know what I am doing.">>

Hyperdrive has posed:
Hyperdrive is rather confused as to all that's going on. <<Soooo does this mean I get out of writing a report cause I have a bet with HOt Rod that he thinks I can't make a five minute long report on stuff and I bet I can and he said I can't and I think I can and he's sure that he knows I can't cause he said that my reports are usually short enough ta read in a short time but I said I can be very descriptive if I need to and he said he bet I couldn't and I said the next time I have ta write a report he'll know the exact shade of rust on the dumpsters I walk by in my next report as well as everythin else if that's what it takes ta show him that I can too write a longer report and all but if you have the report in hand I can wait until the next time and all but I'm right now more intersted in workin on our room since Hot Rod's been AWOL and so I've been redocoratin and do you think I should use more pink in the room ta emphasize Hot Rod's color or should I stay with workin with my own colors cause it's been kinda boring and even if we get an inspection and all I can just blame it all on Hot Rod cause his room is always in a state of constant vandalization....

Swivel has posed:
Calmly and patiently Swivel listens to Hyperdrive as he spews some long rant. She's used to this. <<"I will be handling the report. You will have plenty of opportunities in the future to hone and streamline your reports. Also, I am not the best when it comes to aesthetics, so someone else might give better tips on colouring the room. Just keep painting over the vandalism as best you can. I need to do some... clean up here. Perhaps later we can chat when we have free time. But right now I am still on duty.">> Swivel just... hopes Starlock will be alright and begins formulating her report in her head as she begins to scour the area for any details she missed before.

Vortex has posed:
Vortex is wandering back to the rondevouz point, shaking his head. He mutters to himself, making sure hes not being overheard or followed. Just another madman out in the night.

Starlock has posed:
"<<Copy that Swiv and.. I believe that, this is a mess, like wow, uh there is no way we can explain have this slag.. Like.. how the hell are we to even /touch/ PHarma.>>" She'd laugh weakly.

As she makes her way out of Maccs, she dawns her black cloak and hood, and making her way to the delivery truck and procuring about one to two bottles into her subspace, specially marking them with a corde to differentiate them from the others she'd collected, before making her way back to a meeting point for her, HD, and Swivel.