81/Volley's Folly

From Transformers: The Dark Eras MUSH Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Volley's Folly
Date of Scene: 07 March 2016
Location: Iacon - Central
Synopsis: Tankor meets an old friend on an errand for the Autobots. He and his teammates manage to convince him to hand over sensitive intel. Whether this was a wise transaction or not remains to be seen.
Cast of Characters: 9, Prowl, Tankor, Sunstorm


Prowl has posed:
Iacon is a beautiful city, especially considering all the turmoil it has been forced to endure as of late. Busy at all hours of the day and night, as people mill around going about their daily business as if nothing in the world were amiss. But for those who are considered enemies of the state, it is a dangerous place indeed, at least not without effective disguises or cloaking methods.

    As one ventured toward the edges of the commercial district and into the industrial sectors though, the risk of getting sighted and identified as a criminal decreases somewhat. Fortunately that is where the coordinates Demolisher has given the Decepticons will lead them. It would appear that the demolitions experts' workshop is located within a massive warehouse complex covering an entire city block. Additionally fortunate is the fact that he has given them the exact room number and layout of the building--the challenge is getting there without being seen by patrols or by anyone who might report them to a patrol. Or you know, just running in, guns blazing and hoping they can get in and out with the codes before they're overwhelmed by security. Or a little bit of both.

    On approach, the outside looks kind of deserted, though there are some transports moving in and out of loading docks both on the ground and on upper levels. Manual labor worker types can be seen loading and unloading crates and other containers, and there appear to be Sky Spy drones located near entries and exits to the complex.

Sunstorm has posed:
Once he arrives in the industrial sector, Sunstorm keeps to the alleyways to avoid video detection of his magnificent, creamsickle-colored self. The first thing he does is scout to locate the precise location of Sky Spy units, as well as observe the situation with the loading docks. He makes note of these things on the shared document mission map. Then, he returns to the north alley rendezvous point to await Soundwave's promised spy-type.

Buzzsaw (9) has posed:
Buzzsaw is approaching, of course. He's not one to leave Sunstorm waiting...especially when there's work to be done. His own stealth systems are engaged in full, and he's mindful to avoid the network of eyes in the sky, as he's quite accustomed to doing, as he moves towards the meet-up point. No radios, no signals or broadcasts... he just waits until he's in close enough to settle on Sunstorm's shoulder, his beak giving a faint click as wings fold in against his sides. "Ready, then?"

Tankor has posed:
Tankor doesn't remember why he thought it was a good idea to come along on this trip. He should be waiting on Starscream as he recovers from a not-so-friendly fire incident courtesy of Overlord. It might have been because their goal is in a warehouse district, and there is a decent chance he may see some old friends ... and maybe even help liberate them from their oppression. As he rolls up to the rendezvous point, looking around at the drones and other potentially hostile activity, he thinks he should have let them figure it out themselves. He peruses intel as he transforms to root mode. "So what's the plan?"

Sunstorm has posed:
"Right, please refer to the mission map document," Sunstorm confers quietly with Buzzsaw and Tankor. He sounds very rational at the moment, if a bit haughty. "Note the presence of the surveillance cams. To get in we shall act quickly; diverting the workers temporarily to a loud sound on the eastern end of the docks. They will move to investigate. We go in, destroy the Sky Spy units, and enter the building."

"The map is straightforward. We will proceed directly to Demolisher's office, and obtain the passcodes. The idea is not to cause mayhem, but simply to get what we're after, and leave -- but if we encounter some resistance, we'll need to terminate anyone we encounter quickly. We'll depart the building via the quickest route, whether that be the same way we came, or an alternate exit. Any questions before we begin?"

Buzzsaw (9) has posed:
Buzzsaw gives a slow nod. "I've already scouted the area with a brief flyover." He projects a holographic topography. "The workshop itself is tucked away to keep it from prying optics, but after what happened with the Sonic Canyons the Autobots will most likely have security ready. Either that or, more optimistically, they are licking their wounds and not paying attention to their own territories."

He glances between Sunstorm and Tankor. "I am, of course, ready when you are. We'll need some eyes to ensure no surprises show up while I work inside to find out what, exactly, is going on and what we can glean from this little place."

Tankor has posed:
"No questions," Tankor replies. Sounds like a good plan. "And I'm ready too." He peeks out and matches up the mission map with what he's seeing, so he can at least note where the cameras are, and checks the hologram too. "I can keep watch outside, talk with the workers and keep them distracted. Even take care of that 'loud sound' if you need," gesturing to his flamethrower. He then flips his insignia panel around so he could be mistaken as just another neutral. Hopefully he's not too famous yet.

Prowl has posed:
The office and workshop is located on one of the upper floors. Demolisher has informed them that the door will probably be locked, but he's given them the codes to the door.

Sunstorm has posed:
"Right." Sunstorm nods to both Buzzsaw and Tankor. "Buzzsaw, I will cover you when you are obtaining the codes from Demolisher's computer." He then looks toward Tankor. "Excellent. All that's really needed is a something enough to make them come running to investigate. Then as you do that, the Sky Spy units will be disabled and we'll enter the building. Double back around and meet us within if possible. Ready? Let's begin."

Sunstorm begins edging his way through the alley until he's at the closest point adjacent to the docks, and he prepares himself to target the Sky Spy so that he and Buzzsaw can simply head straight into the building. Before he does any of that, however, he waits for Tankor to head off toward the eastern end of the docks, to create that diversion they need.

Buzzsaw (9) has posed:
Buzzsaw watches and waits as well until he's certain that everything looks clear. There's a brief scan of the area made just to ensure his desired flight path is clear, and then he's off without a sound to glide towards the workshop in question, alighting on an area nearby to scout it out and compare with his earlier check. It's all precautionary, of course, to avoid getting caught too soon.

Tankor has posed:
Tankor exits the back of the alley and converts back to his ground mode. He drives over to the eastern end of the building as casually as he can. Once there, he spots what he was hoping for: a simple energon storage tank. He reverts to root mode and approaches them, checking to see that he's unnoticed. The tank is a small unit meant for use by a couple of scuzzy bodegas nearby, and it looks the part: dinged and a little rusted. He leans up against the wall by the tank and, in a quick motion, smacks one of the inflow pipes so that it starts to trickle energon down the wall and to the ground. Ugh, this will hurt, but it'll sell it. He finally carefully points his flamethrower at the trickle and lets out a thin stream of fire. Once it catches, he slides back away, but not too far.

BANG! The tank erupts in a pinkish-purple fireball. Tankor is sent flying and crashes to the ground some distance away. He's got sharpnel all along his right arm and leg, but it's mostly superficial. He tries to appear hurt and struggling to get up; it isn't hard. Ouch.

Prowl has posed:
The commotion Tankor has caused does send quite a few workers running. They hurry over toward the source of the noise, looking alarmed. A few of them run over to the fire and start trying to put it out. Difficult to know who else might be in the building, but a small crowd has certainly gathered. "Oh, Primus, are you okay?" Some of them are asking the triplechanger, though they are a little bit puzzled since they don't recognize him.

    Sunstorm and Buzzsaw remain unseen. The Cassetticon will note that nothing appears to have changed since his last check. There is a loading dock on the floor below where Demolisher's office is, though no one appears to be using it right now so it's closed at the moment. The window into the workshop itself also doesn't appear to reveal anything different, but it is difficult to tell without getting much closer to it.

Buzzsaw (9) has posed:
Buzzsaw looks down at the loading dock, then one last time at his surroundings, before diving down to zip into the loading bay before aiming his trajectory towards a ledge and transforming into the small data-slug form that hides so well, alighting on the ledge and giving the place a quick once-over, just waiting to see what happens. Of course, in the back of his mind he can't help but think Ravage would have been a better overall pick for this, but...still, it's not a strange place to be for him.

Sunstorm has posed:
Right as Sunstorm hears a tremendous explosion that nearly startles him off his foot-jets (he makes a note to thank Tankor for such a theatrical diversion later), he then takes careful aim at one of the Sky Spy units with his arm-guns, blasting at it repeatedly and then making a run for the dock entrance to the building once he's certain the workers are out of his space.

Tankor has posed:
"Urggh, yeah," Tankor grunts as he slowly rises. "I was just relaxing, taking a break between runs, when ..." He's not an actor, but maybe it'll be enough. Out of the corner of his optic he spots Sunstorm and Buzzsaw making their moves, so he whirls his gaze back to the destroyed tank and points. "... when THAT THING blew up!" Look over there, everybody!

Prowl has posed:
"Oh, phew." The workers look somewhat relieved. "Ugh, who left that there like that? Careless. We can't afford to be careless about safety." He shakes his head. "Say, I haven't seen you around here before, are you new?"

    The doors to the dock are closed, but Buzzsaw's tiny dataslug mode manages to wedge into the space under the door. The hallway looks empty from his position, though it is lined with several doors to other offices, and at the end there is a larger room full of equipment and raw materials.

    The Sky Spies are quickly blasted to bits by Sunstorm's guns, though of course they will only have a limited amount of time before someone figures out what's happened. The door he's headed for has been left open, and there are no workers in his immediate field of view, at least.

Buzzsaw (9) has posed:
Buzzsaw pauses to listen to the commotion from the explosions and other such things before he transforms again, this time to fly through the docking area, following the schematics provided by Demolisher to hunt down the lab itself. Of course he's well aware that time is of the essence, but just because time is sparse doesn't mean that one shouldn't be careful about their actions. Slow is smooth and all that nonsense.

Sunstorm has posed:
Once he's inside, Sunstorm consults the map to locate the quickest route to the office on the top floor. He's in a hurry, but he's trying not to make his movements too frantic in the event there's hidden cams that may be capturing footage. He strides quickly as if he has a reason for being here. And the more he thinks about it, he DOES have a reason for being here. His god wills it to be so, and so it is done. It's brilliant, really.

Still consulting the map, Sunstorm heads up a flight of stairs, avoiding the lifts for time constraint reasons, and once he's on the top floor he makes his way through the hallway maze toward Demolisher's office.

Tankor has posed:
"Oh, me? I'm just passing through, actually," Tankor answers, putting a hand behind his head. "Like I said, I just finished a delivery and was taking a breather. I'm heading out to, uh, Petrex in a little while, so I have time to kill. I really haven't been in this district for a long time, though." That part is at least true, which hopefully makes the other outright lies more believable. But it's getting a little warm here, and not from the energon blast. "Maybe I better head out now, and get these wounds taken care of before my next job. I'll, uh, see you." He transforms to ground mode once again and drives back around toward the western side of the building. Maybe he can get in that way unseen, with most of the workers on the other side.

Prowl has posed:
"Uhm...alright." The workers still seem kind of weirded out but they don't worry too much about it. They just watch him leave, and move to help the others contain the fire. It isn't too big of a fire, but it can't be ignored, either.

    The information that Demolisher has provided would indicate that the databanks in question are located in an office directly to the right of the larger workshop room (the one with the equipment in it presumably). The door is closed and locked as he'd speculated would be the case. But fortunately they do have the door codes. Sunstorm encounters a few people on his way up, though most of them don't really give him much more than a second glance.

Buzzsaw (9) has posed:
Buzzsaw makes his way to the door and anchors himself to the wall, studying the lock before opening up the interface to study the pad, carefully running more than a few scans on the thing to make sure that there were no traps or anything obvious in place that might outright compromise the mission before he starts to run the access codes, a brief look given to where he's anticipating Sunstorm to approach from.

Tankor has posed:
Tankor is quite relieved to no longer be a center of attention. Only now that the pressure is off does the shrapnel really start to hurt, of course. He finds another alley to drive into and transforms once again. Hopefully he didn't leave a trail of energon behind him. He pulls out his blaster cannons and checks the building - no obvious way in, even accounting for the map information from the others. << I'm hiding out in an alley on the western side of the building. I'll let you know if things start going badly. >>

Sunstorm has posed:
Sunstorm arrives at the office from around a corner, knowing he can't be as sneaky as the tiny tapebot. But this particular mission has proven to him that acting as if you belong somewhere goes a long way. When he gets a radio call from Tankor, he answers, "<< Well done, Tankor, keep me updated. >>"

Prowl has posed:
The keyad doesn't aear to have any tras or other unexected surrises waiting for them. There was always a chance that the codes would have been changed, but fortunately this doesn't aear to be the case. A green light aears on the hoload, the words c+xterm83ACCESS GRANTED</span> flashing briefly. The locks click as they disengage and the door slides open...

    Inside, it looks as if the area has been mostly cleared out already...the main room is quite empty. However, some noise can be heard coming from another, smaller side room.

    As for Tankor, he could possibly do as Sunstorm did and take out the surveillance on one of the doors nearby, but of course that would draw attention even more quickly.

Buzzsaw (9) has posed:
Buzzsaw watches the door slide open and blinks a few times. "Don't touch anything yet..." He glides in and begins to take scans and images of the room as a whole, just to ensure that anything moved gets placed back in it's proper spot. The noise is noticed, though, and he angles towards the room in question, motioning Sunstorm to be silent as he tries to listen in on it.

Tankor has posed:
Tankor could certainly pop a camera and sneak in, but then again, Sunstorm and Buzzsaw are already inside and it's otherwise quiet, so he suppresses the urge. He's also reluctant to get any more working schlubs involved if he can help it. Instead, he starts to climb up the taller of the buildings forming the alley. Once on top, he'll have a better view of the whole area as well as an easy getaway. Also, it does feel good to look down on people, can't lie.

Sunstorm has posed:
Sunstorm nods to Buzzsaw, very silently making his way toward the smaller side room, but stopping about halfway there. He readies his arm-guns in the event there's actually someone working back in that area -- or perhaps a security drone, whatever awaits them. Buzzsaw will be able to determine it.

Prowl has posed:
Upon reaching the doorframe to the side room, Buzzsaw and Sunstorm will see that as expected, they are not in fact alone. Someone is already in here. He looks to be a red flight frame sort, and is busy doing something on the computer terminal in the room. One glance at the holopane would tell almost anyone that he's just finished a data wipe.

    He wouldn't have noticed Buzzsaw, but Sunstorm is a bit less stealthy, and he whirls around quickly, his optics wide. Swiping a dataslug from a socket he dashes for the window, smashing right through it as he shifts into his alt mode.

    Outside, Tankor would hear the sound of the window shattering from across the alley, and see someone somewhat familiar jumping out. One of his old buddies, perhaps...?

Buzzsaw (9) has posed:
Buzzsaw hmphs. "I feel as though I've done this once before already." He watches the mech depart with the data slug and, glances at the terminal briefly before dismissing it as dead weight now. His wings snap open, and he takes flight after the flier without a second thought. <<He needs to be stunned and cornered before he either disposes of, damages, or otherwise makes that data slug unreadable. I also want him in my lab for...interrogation later, so make sure he's in as few pieces as possible, but don't hold back on my account.>>

Sunstorm has posed:
Sunstorm narrows his optics as the interloper escapes out the window, and he lurches after him. Once Buzzsaw zips past, he leaps out the window and transforms, heading after the data thief. "<< Agreed, Buzzsaw, let's intercept this cretin! >>" He sends a quick transmission to Tankor. "<< Alert! Someone has beaten us to the codes -- a flier! We must bring him down him immediately, it is imperative! >>"

Tankor has posed:
Atop the building and watchful, Tankor's aural sensors tweak when the window breaks, and he spots a red flyer alight from that side of the building. That wing shape ... well, maybe, but he's seen plenty like that in his time. He sighs at Sunstorm's aggressiveness. << I'll pursue but - I agree with Buzzsaw, let's not just destroy this one, all right? >> With a jump he's in flight mode and rocketing after the fleeing bot. He fires some warning shots from his cannons, and sends a narrowband signal. << Land now, friend, or it just gets worse for you. >>

Prowl has posed:
As Tankor begins to pursue the mech and therefore has the opportunity to examine him more closely, he'll find that he did indeed know this guy before. This was Volley, a mech who used to often get assigned to him for deliveries that required an escort. He was nice enough. He banks and rolls in the air, doing what he can avoid those warning shots. "Leave me alone!" he shouts, speeding up and dipping toward a tower, attempting to lose them.

Buzzsaw (9) has posed:
<<Do you think he knows Demolisher? Perhaps it would be best to find out if his motivations align with our needs before we attract too much attention...hmm?>> The condor smirks inwardly as he does a quick scan for those floating eyeballs before opening a short-range broadband in hopes of catching Volley's internal comms. <<We're not here to harm you. If you continue this chase, it will draw unwanted attention, and we've seen, firsthand, what the Autobots are willing to do in the name of their regime. You are, rather unfortunately, expendible in their minds. Allow us to help you.>>

Tankor has posed:
SCRAP. It is Volley. As far as Tankor's working relationships go, the one with him was not so terrible. He'd even downed some engex with him from time to time. So, Tankor sort of regrets shooting at him. "Volley, it's Tankor. Listen to Buzzsaw. Just land. You don't know what you're getting into." He pushes his thrusters harder and drops lower as well; he's not as maneuverable as Volley but hopefully he can keep up. He's not shooting at him, though.

Sunstorm has posed:
"<< It is entirely possible, >>" Sunstorm admits to Buzzsaw. "<< There's only one way to know for certain. We /must/ bring him in. >>" He notices that Buzzsaw is attempting to rationalize with the fleeing flier, and he doesn't yet realize that Tankor actually knows the data-snatcher. So for the time being, he focuses keenly on /not/ losing the trail of the flier. If Buzzsaw manages to get him to cooperate, that will make this chase much simpler to resolve.

Prowl has posed:
Volley seems intent on losing them despite Buzzsaw's words, and he only picks up speed but when Tankor calls him by name, he slows down suddenly, eventually stopping and transforming in the midair. He turns around, looking surprised. "T-tankor? I--wow, I was so sure you died or something, what with how chaotic things have been lately!" He eyes the others though, not quite convinced he can trust them.

Buzzsaw (9) has posed:
Buzzsaw keeps his distance, but remains close enough to monitor the situation. "What you have, we need. Do you know what's on that data slug, Volley was it?" The condor finds himself a solid perch and claims it, wings folding in. "I assume you know Demolisher, as you were in his workshop. What's on there is a key for securing and safeguarding Cybertron's future, and the Autobots would sooner see it all come crashing down in flames. We aim to stop them, but we can't without what you have, and...quite possibly, your help. Tankor, he is one you'd vouch for, yes?" Oh, ever playing the game, it seems Buzzsaw spent a fair amount of time learning from that Senate.

Tankor has posed:
Ugh, thank Primus he stopped, Tankor thinks. He flies up close and himself transforms to root mode, hovering close to Volley. "I'm fine," he assures Volley, but looks at the damage from the explosion he caused, then just waves it off. "I just got a new job, a better one." He listens to Buzzsaw's plying. Vouch for the guy? This isn't his sparkbrother or something, but Tankor has a soft spot for the lower class workers like he used to be. "I've worked with him before, plenty of times. He covered my aft when I needed it." He looks at Volley. "Let me cover you this time."

Sunstorm has posed:
Once the chase scoots to a sudden stop, Sunstorm halts and transforms. As Volley addresses Tankor, Sunstorm turns to LOOK at Tankor. "You two are...acquainted??" He was not expecting this sudden twist in this otherwise straightforward mission.

Prowl has posed:
"A new job, huh?" Volley looks a little skeptical. "You sound an awful lot like those insurrectionists that keep popping up all over the news. How do I know I can trust you?"

    He glances behind him a bit nervously, as if he's expecting someone else to get the jump on him. "I--you're right, I'm not exactlys ure what's on that slug, I was just told I needed to hand it off to someone in order to keep Demolisher safe. We thought he was dead too, since he just up and disappeared one cycle, but...I don't know any more." He shakes his head.

Buzzsaw (9) has posed:
"Someone is playing you for a fool, then, Volley. Demolisher is with us. He is who sent us. We wouldn't have been able to open the doors without his code, after all." Buzzsaw clears his throat and glances at Sunstorm. "Do you have an open channel to Demolisher, by chance? We can both...shed light on this situation and indeed prove we are who we say we are in one motion." His gaze settles back on Volley. "Whoever hired you is, most likely, going to take that and kill you to cover their tracks. That is what the Autobots have done. Demolisher worked under duress, they had his Endura hostage and used her as a bargaining chip to gain what they wanted. Now they are trying to do the same with you, only they are bluffing."

Tankor has posed:
Tankor feels sudden outrage at Volley's story. Once again, the irony of the name "Decepticon" rings true. His fists ball up and groan with the stress. "This is what they do, Volley! They use us to do all of their dirty work, then ignore us, discard us, or worse. It's why I said enough to that and left. Any sensible bot should." He falls quiet and fumes.

Sunstorm has posed:
Sunstorm gives Buzzsaw a long look. His own vanity doesn't really relish the idea of taking orders from a /tape/. On the other hand, Buzzsaw is quite good at playing one mech against another, and with the additional realization that Volley could be cooperative, which would mean less work for them to obtain the data. Additionally, there's that affinity that Volley has with Tankor. So far it's working, so...he goes along it. "One moment, let me see if I can raise Demolisher directly..." He attempts to open a channel with Demolisher.

Prowl has posed:
"I see. So you -are- one of those insurrectionists..." Volley looks very uncertain of himself. He likes Tankor, but he also hasn't spoken with him for a while until now. "Demolisher's joined you too? I---"

    However, he does start to lower himself downward toward the roof of the nearest building. "But you guys nearly destroyed Iacon! And-and--you attack innocent people, like the ones at the race!" He must be talking about the incident at Ibex. "And what do you mean safeguarding Cybertron's future? The Autobots always say the same thing!"

Buzzsaw (9) has posed:
Buzzsaw records things for a reason, and at mention of the race he begins to play back the file showing Sunstorm being approached in the locker-rooms and summarily shot at by a law enforcement official with no provocation. "You mean...this innocent one? Does that look like Sunstorm did anything wrong? I think not. We seek equality, Volley, as should all mechs. The only difference is that we are forced into a petty game where those who fear us try to destroy us, and in doing so victimize all of the others around them."

He replays video of Optimus Prime at the facility with the sparks, opening fire on unarmed workers. Blurr slamming into the crate of sparks and spilling them on the floor before leaving them to expire. Another reel of footage showing Sky Lynx tearing through a factory before it explodes.

"Look upon the Autobots. The self-righteous future of Cybertron and see them for what they truly are. Even now, they've rigged the sole source of refined Energon in all of Cybertron to explode. It is their ultimate bargaining chip. One which holds all of us, Neutrals and Decepticons alike, at their mercy. That slug has codes which can be, hopefully, used to disable this poor attempt at a power grab, but we can't do it alone, Volley. We need your help."

Tankor has posed:
Tankor follows Volley's descent, keeping a distance since he's getting touchy. Yes, he likes Volley too but he's getting annoying. He'd try mustering the willpower to convince him a little more, but Buzzsaw lays it all out. Their version of the truth, anyway. Good thing the bird's here. He rotates his insignia panel so that the purple symbol is revealed again. "They call us insurrectionists because they're used to having power over us. Don't fall for it, Volley. I didn't, and Demolisher didn't."

Sunstorm has posed:
Sunstorm pauses again when he realizes that it's entirely possible that Buzzsaw and Tankor can get through to Volley without involving Demolisher at all -- which might ne preferable. "I pray that you will understand what we are trying to convey to you," he intones to Volley in his most warm and expressive manner.

Prowl has posed:
Volley watches the footage, his expression hard to read for a moment. He shakes his head. "No, no...but what about that guard you mutilated?" Then he folds his arms. "What will you do to me if I refuse to cooperate? Would you claim to leave me alone and let me make my own choice, or would you resort to the use of force just like the people you claim to hate so much would?" It seems he's not quite convinced either way, but is testing them.

Buzzsaw (9) has posed:
Buzzsaw thinks for a moment. "If you want no part in this fight, then you get no part in this fight. That is my promise to you, and I will ensure it is upheld to the best of my abilities. However...you cannot remain out of it for long. Eventually, the Autobots will grievously overstep their bounds and there will be no choice. All I ask is that we leave with the data slug so that we can attempt to safeguard the Toraxxis refinery."

Sunstorm has posed:
"I would...ask you to seek the truth in your spark," Sunstorm beseeches Volley. "We would not be so adamant of this if not for your best interests. My colleagues speak the truth." He radiates a strange heat that seems to warm the air around the small group.

Tankor has posed:
Tankor doesn't remember Volley being this ... annoying, but then again maybe he was never confronted with reality like this. He's hoping that this rooftop negotiation doesn't attract any attention. "Or else you hear that the refinery's been destroyed and you could have stopped it. So how about you just give us the slug, and we go have a drink?"

Prowl has posed:
Volley considers for what seems like an eternity. In fact, it seemed as if he might not ever make up his mind, but then the sound of a patrol vehicle approaching can be heard. He glances behind briefly, then finally produces the dataslug from an arm compartment. "Fine, but you have to promise to leave me alone after this. You don't get tell tell me what I can or can't do, either." Of course, that leaves the possibility that he might tell the Autobots all about this. Well, they -could- grab him and haul him off to Kolkular.

Buzzsaw (9) has posed:
Buzzsaw nods slowly as he goes to take the dataslug. "I recommend being very, very quiet. The Autobots will not treat you as kindly. Prowl has a reputation, after all, for silencing mechs who are not aligned with their ideals." He looks at Tankor. "Say your farewells, we are leaving." And, with that, he's out to safeguard the slug before patrols arrive.

Sunstorm has posed:
Sunstorm smirks slightly, then heads off to accompany Buzzsaw, to cover him in case a patrol notices their presence and gives chase. Since Tankor appears to be familiar with the mech, he leaves the fueler to his own devices; the mission is accomplished, and they've gotten what they came for without a hitch. He couldn't ask for a better outcome. "Brilliantly handled," he remarks when they're out of audial range.

Tankor has posed:
Tankor looks at Buzzsaw and back at Volley. He really thought he'd come along, but apparently not today. And just when Tankor was thinking he might get a lackey. At least they got the slug. "All right, Volley. Take care of yourself then. I, uh ..." he watches Buzzsaw and Sunstorm leave. "You know I'm not offline now, so if you change your mind," and he taps his symbol, "look me up." He converts to flight mode and follows the other Decepticons away.

Prowl has posed:
Volley nods, remaining on the roof. Waiting for...something. What exactly that is isn't quite clear. But he just shrugs at Tankor. "Sure thing, mech. You have fun I guess."

Promotional Content