This site is currently maintaining 1,294 pages (145 articles), written by 35,351 users.
The Story So Far...
War has erupted in full on Cybertron once again. In the wake of the corrupt Senate's fall, Optimus Prime aims to rebuild society by creating a new system of government that he promises will not follow in the footsteps of the former leadership's unscrupulous ways. But will the new Prime simply turn into another one of his predecessors over time? What will he do about the ever-diminishing supply of energon?
Now, Megatron has returned from exile and re-assumed command of the Decepticons, vowing to topple Prime’s new world order and establish his own world of peace and equality. What will you choose? Will you stand with Optimus Prime and work to restore order to Cybertron, or will you join the Decepticons and strive to tear it down?
Will you stand alone?
Make your choice now.
Click below to connect in your browser, or point your favorite client to tdemush.net port 2005. Don't miss out!
- Theme - Go here for more information on what this game is about!
- General Policy - Please make sure you have read all general policy information before you submit your application.
- Staff Policy - Staff expectations. Optional but recommended read for players.
- Wiki Policy - Required reading for anyone who wishes to make use of this wiki.
- Gameplay Etiquette - RP guidelines as recommended by staff. While these are not necessarily hard-and-fast policies, if you want to stay in everyone's good graces, these rules are a great place to start.
- Application - Ready for a character? Head on over to the application page. Don't want to bother with a writeup? No problem! Choose a Support Character, then click here for the shortened SFC application.
- Acknowledgements - Special thanks to these people for making this project possible.
Need help getting around? Check out these guides:
- Communication - How to communicate through basic in-game channels.
- Community - Groups, friend lists, rosters, and more.
- Character Management - Player account and character information management.
- Navigation - How to get around the grid quickly.
- Roleplaying - Pose tracker, plot tracker, and other scene tools.
- TACS Basics - All about the combat system: How it works, and how to use it.
- Technical - Personal account options, special characters, objects, color codes, etc.
- PennMUSH - New to PennMUSH or to MUSHing in general? Visit the developer's site for more information.
Click below to view some of our recent RP logs:
- 2019-02-16 (Sat) 794/Interrogation at the Jump Joint: Phantom, Blast Off, and Vortex bully Goth, and ask Deadlock why he didn't report his escape.
- 2019-02-16 (Sat) 793/Medbay R&R: Lynx gets some care and attention from Starlock following an admittedly uncharacteristic defeat in Protihex. The plants are very nice to look at.
- 2019-02-15 (Fri) 792/Combaticons in Ibex: Blast Off, Vortex, and Brawl discuss sports, vandalism, painting, and other important things.
- 2019-02-15 (Fri) 791/Barracks Talk: Siegebreaker and Starlock get a moment to speak in the Barracks, it's awkward.
- 2019-02-15 (Fri) 790/Burns of Protihex: After being buried, slashed by Sky Lynx, and then blasted, shot at, heavily burned and finely knocked out at Protihex, Goth finally gets tended to by Dustoff.
- 2019-02-14 (Thu) 789/Confessions: Blurr and Swivel come clean about some deep feelings.
- 2019-02-14 (Thu) 788/War Games: Protihex 7-2: The Autobots don't quite capture Protihex. Goth isn't having a good day.
- 2019-02-14 (Thu) 786/Protihex Maintenance: Scrapper gets done what needs to be done in Protihex.
Forgot to use SceneSys? Click below to fill out the log form manually:
We welcome these new characters to IC play!
Just got approved? Create a wiki page for your character. It's easy, just click the button below and fill out the preloaded template with the appropriate information from your approved application.
Visit the Scene Sys website to see the scene schedule and/or any logs that have not been published to the wiki yet.
Feeling meta? Want to delve into your character's mind or write up a scene that does not involve other players? Add a new cutscene by clicking the button below.
Click below to add a new cutscene: