This site is currently maintaining 1,354 pages (150 articles), written by 35,352 users.
The Story So Far...
War has erupted in full on Cybertron once again. In the wake of the corrupt Senate's fall, Optimus Prime aims to rebuild society by creating a new system of government that he promises will not follow in the footsteps of the former leadership's unscrupulous ways. But will the new Prime simply turn into another one of his predecessors over time? What will he do about the ever-diminishing supply of energon?
Now, Megatron has returned from exile and re-assumed command of the Decepticons, vowing to topple Prime’s new world order and establish his own world of peace and equality. What will you choose? Will you stand with Optimus Prime and work to restore order to Cybertron, or will you join the Decepticons and strive to tear it down?
Will you stand alone?
Make your choice now.
Click below to connect in your browser, or point your favorite client to tdemush.net port 2005. Don't miss out!
- Theme - Go here for more information on what this game is about!
- General Policy - Please make sure you have read all general policy information before you submit your application.
- Staff Policy - Staff expectations. Optional but recommended read for players.
- Wiki Policy - Required reading for anyone who wishes to make use of this wiki.
- Gameplay Etiquette - RP guidelines as recommended by staff. While these are not necessarily hard-and-fast policies, if you want to stay in everyone's good graces, these rules are a great place to start.
- Application - Ready for a character? Head on over to the Application page.
- Acknowledgements - Special thanks to these people for making this project possible.
Need help getting around? Check out these guides:
- Communication - How to communicate through basic in-game channels.
- Community - Groups, friend lists, rosters, and more.
- Character Management - Player account and character information management.
- Navigation - How to get around the grid quickly.
- Roleplaying - Pose tracker, plot tracker, and other scene tools.
- TACS Basics - All about the combat system: How it works, and how to use it.
- Technical - Personal account options, special characters, objects, color codes, etc.
- PennMUSH - New to PennMUSH or to MUSHing in general? Visit the developer's site for more information.
Click below to view some of our recent RP logs:
- 2019-03-21 (Thu) 846/Looking For Something: Looking for heat shields, Blast Off gets a heated discussion instead.
- 2019-03-21 (Thu) 847/Aft-erburners: Goth, Dustoff, Vortex, and Darkstar are all in a bar, and at least two get smashed, Vortex also sets his aft on fire.
- 2019-03-20 (Wed) 839/Rude Interruptions: Vortex and Darkstar rudely interrupt Starlock and Sky Lynx. Hookshot lingers in the background judgingly.
- 2019-03-20 (Wed) 844/Stupid But Awesome tm: Skirmish at the Mithril Sea. Darkstar gains respect for Nightlash, Swivel makes Vortex cry, and Starlock and Blast Off are long-suffering.
- 2019-03-19 (Tue) 841/Construct Additional Pylons: Hoist continues in teaching Starlock how to repair the defenses at the Ruins of Harmonex, and gets a spare student in Hammerstrike!
- 2019-03-19 (Tue) 843/Battlemech Beatdown! - R3: Darkstar and Goth meet for another training session, only it turns into a free-for-all when Vortex joins in!
- 2019-03-18 (Mon) 842/Battlemech Beatdown! - R2: Darkstar and Goth meet for another training session, to which Goth actually lands some hits!
- 2019-03-17 (Sun) 840/What the Slag Just Happened: Goth gets repaired, again, by Dustoff, Darkstar can't hold his drinks, and Vortex is an Iaconian model.
Forgot to use SceneSys? Click below to fill out the log form manually:
We welcome these new characters to IC play!
Just got approved? Create a wiki page for your character. It's easy, just click the button below and fill out the preloaded template with the appropriate information from your approved application.
Visit the Scene Sys website to see the scene schedule and/or any logs that have not been published to the wiki yet.
Feeling meta? Want to delve into your character's mind or write up a scene that does not involve other players? Add a new cutscene by clicking the button below.
- 2019-03-05 (Tue) Starlock’s Journal: Log-003: The first log in Starlock’s private, digital journal, located on the personal datapad she carries around; Starlock tries to sort out the mess that happened at Macc's this entrie.
- 2019-03-01 (Fri) Starlock’s Journal: Log-002: The second log in Starlock’s private, digital journal, located on the personal datapad she carries around; She struggles to try and sort her feelings on what happened on Clemency, as well as try to make sense of what happened this entrie, only to make herself feel worse.
- 2019-02-28 (Thu) Starlock's Journal: Log-001: The first log in Starlock’s private, digital journal, located on the personal datapad she carries around; She goes on a bit of a tangent about her ambitions is about in this entrie.
- 2018-11-11 (Sun) Some Things Are Best Left Buried: Siegebreaker sees a shrink.
- 2018-08-29 (Wed) Diary of a Former Nyonian: 2: --
- 2018-08-29 (Wed) Diary of a Former Nyonian: 1: --
- 2016-11-01 (Tue) Swivel's Diary Part IV: Entries 46-60.
Click below to add a new cutscene: