From Transformers: The Dark Eras MUSH Wiki
This site is currently maintaining 954 pages (513 articles), written by 35,326 users.
The Story So Far...
War has erupted in full on Cybertron once again. In the wake of the corrupt Senate's fall, Optimus Prime aims to rebuild society by creating a new system of government that he promises will not follow in the footsteps of the former leadership's unscrupulous ways. But will the new Prime simply turn into another one of his predecessors over time? What will he do about the ever-diminishing supply of energon?
Now, Megatron has returned from exile and re-assumed command of the Decepticons, vowing to topple Prime’s new world order and establish his own world of peace and equality. What will you choose? Will you stand with Optimus Prime and work to restore order to Cybertron, or will you join the Decepticons and strive to tear it down?
Will you stand alone?
Make your choice now.
Join the us at mud.themudhost.net port 2005. Don't miss out!
Don't want to download anything? Click here to connect now!
Connect with us on your favorite social media sites. If you have questions, or just want to chat, then click the icon to join our Slack community!
- Theme - Go here for more information on what this game is about!
- General Policy - Please make sure you have read all general policy information before you submit your application.
- Staff Policy - Staff expectations. Optional but recommended read for players.
- Wiki Policy - Required reading for anyone who wishes to make use of this wiki.
- Gameplay Etiquette - RP guidelines as recommended by staff. While these are not necessarily hard-and-fast policies, if you want to stay in everyone's good graces, these rules are a great place to start.
- Application - Ready for a character? Head on over to the application page. Don't want to bother with a writeup? No problem! Choose a Support Character, then click here for the shortened SFC application.
- Acknowledgements - Special thanks to these people for making this project possible.
This is NOT a general Transformers wiki, nor is it officially licensed Transformers content. This game and its wiki site are purely fan-created. For general information about the Transformers franchise, please visit TFwiki.
Need help getting around? Check out these guides:
- Communication - How to communicate through basic in-game channels.
- Community - Groups, friend lists, rosters, and more.
- Character Management - Player account and character information management.
- Navigation - How to get around the grid quickly.
- Roleplaying - Pose tracker, plot tracker, and other scene tools.
- TACS Basics - All about the combat system: How it works, and how to use it.
- Technical - Personal account options, special characters, objects, color codes, etc.
- PennMUSH - New to PennMUSH or to MUSHing in general? Visit the developer's site for more information.
Click below to view some of our recent RP logs:
Forgot to use SceneSys? Click below to fill out the log form manually:
We welcome these new characters to IC play!
Just got approved? Create a wiki page for your character. It's easy, just click the button below and fill out the preloaded template with the appropriate information from your approved application.
This section of the site is currently under construction! For now, click here for schedule and scene listings.
Feeling meta? Want to delve into your character's mind or write up a scene that does not involve other players? Add a new cutscene by clicking the button below.
- 2017-09-15 (Fri) HOT PURSUIT 1: The Team Destroyers consisting of Blacknova, Blastback, Deathwing, and Skywolf are given a mission to make an pursuit after the Autobots who have fled from Helex. And they are going to start with the capital city - Iacon.
- 2016-11-01 (Tue) Swivel's Diary Part IV: Entries 46-60.
- 2016-10-21 (Fri) A Battle Rages Outside: Just Swivel's luck - she's still in Jail when the Autobots strike.
- 2016-10-18 (Tue) Disturbing the Peace: Swivel gets arrested for disturbing the peace and is placed in jail.
- 2016-10-07 (Fri) Swivel's Diary Part III: Next fifteen entries of Swivel's diary, spanning quite a few months of real world time.
As usual, do not assume to know the contents of this diary IC unless your character actually managed to get a hold of it somehow.
- 2016-05-12 (Thu) Swivel's Diary Part II: Various entries spanning from April to May.
- 2016-04-12 (Tue) Swivel's Diary Part I: Entries 1-15 of Swivel's personal diary, spanning from March-April 2016.
Click below to add a new cutscene: